Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FULFILLED. CLOSED.

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Hmm... I rarely say this, but I would like to try a three-person roleplay that involves two best friends and a female. The two friends are on opposite sides of the sexual spectrum: one is shy, passionate, and gentle, while the other is dominate, aggressive, and extremely violent. One day, they both come upon a woman (almost any age, from the youngest possible to around the age of 35) and decide to take advantage of her.

After raping her, the woman soon finds that she loves their respective personalities; the one that takes charge and uses her, and the other that had feelings for her...

It would be very possible to incorporate futa into this regarding the other friend with either role. I can take either role, as some people can probably tell you.

Also, it is also possible to have another female for each friend that switch, perhaps.

So tell me what you guys think, and who would be interested in this plot. Will be waiting to hear from you guys!

EDIT: Changed the title, heh.

RE: MxFxMxF, perhaps?

Ok if It helps i will do the fighter anything I should pay attention in this character

Will the four of them be together already (couples, etc.) then switch, or will they just meet?

I dont know that what do you prefer

*thinks* Perhaps couples, then. What will the pairings be, then?

By the way, I will be off for, say... about thirty minutes to get something to eat. I'm having major writer's block right now, but food'll cure it!

Ok then! choose the couples!we will be around

I am ok with it!
so me (amaya) is left with?

If it's ok with Dakol, we can do it this way. Since you Amaya, is going to be the fighter character. It could start off with Amaya and Dakol's characters in a couple, and my two will be in a couple. Just to start off with, then it'll switch to Jaclyne being with Amaya's and my other with Dakol?

Nice when ready lets start!

well I like to play a young one maybe my age 18 or around that age for my character!

ahuh so it seems all set,My chrcter would be bruce 22 year old.mmm so whose with me chelo or jaclyn ? dakol just create a thread and lets get started. Is it gona be swapping kind of scenario ?

Back
Top Bottom