Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FULFILLED. CLOSED.

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Hmm... I rarely say this, but I would like to try a three-person roleplay that involves two best friends and a female. The two friends are on opposite sides of the sexual spectrum: one is shy, passionate, and gentle, while the other is dominate, aggressive, and extremely violent. One day, they both come upon a woman (almost any age, from the youngest possible to around the age of 35) and decide to take advantage of her.

After raping her, the woman soon finds that she loves their respective personalities; the one that takes charge and uses her, and the other that had feelings for her...

It would be very possible to incorporate futa into this regarding the other friend with either role. I can take either role, as some people can probably tell you.

Also, it is also possible to have another female for each friend that switch, perhaps.

So tell me what you guys think, and who would be interested in this plot. Will be waiting to hear from you guys!

EDIT: Changed the title, heh.

RE: MxFxM, perhaps?

I'd want to try it (and be the girl, obviously).

Well If you don't mind I would like to play other male,The dominent one. Instead of some random girl can we put some known girl ? may be a neighbour or friend's sister may be if you two intrested ?

That would be good, if that's all right with Eliza, of course.

Sure, you can be the dominate one. ^^

: O well I would love to join on this fun then! Hehe hopefully Eliza won't disappear though! But if ever needed, I've roleplayed more then one character before. ^-^ And for the second female, would you want a more of a fighter or submissive?

sounds fun...if you havent found the female character yet,let me know

@Bondaged: Either one, really. It's based on which male your character will prefer. Perhaps the submissive female would belong to the dominate male, but likes the sensitive one, while he in turn is slightly ruled by the fighter female. Or perhaps its the other way around.

@amaya: Perhaps. Still waiting, though.

Ok if anything change tell me! :)

Hm....alright, I suppose I will see what Eliza choices to be, that way we don't have the same type of female. But if anything it may end up a fighter, I don't see a lot of them. : O or maybe submissive. Haha. ^-^' I suppose once the role play starts, I will be able to choose a little easier.

Hmm... I don't think Eliza is "alive". I think I must replace her with amaya. Now all I have to do is wait for cuteguy to respond and see if he's still interested.

yep when every one is ready tell us!

*facepalm* This is getting annoying. Now the other guy won't respond; do you ladies know any guys that would be interested in this?

I am bit new and was away for a while so I dont know anyone!

*snaps finger* Damn. Well then, I'll look around and ask. In the meantime, both of you can figure of your roles in this. If worst comes to worst, I'll be able to play both men.

Back
Top Bottom