Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Party for Three

Jaqueline

Supernova
The ending credits rolled and Valerie stood up to stretch. The three were spread out on the couch for the last two hours and some as they watched Inception, "The top keeps spinning." Valerie said with a mean spirited smile. Alyssia looked down. She dissagreed, but didn't want to say anything.

Rave stretched out on the couch, laying down where Valerie had been sitting. "That felt soooo long." he said softly, pushing himself back up and standing up. He reached up and scratched his medium length dark blonde hair as he walked over to the light switch, which he flipped on. "How did you two like it?"

"I liked it." Valerie said, readjusting her top, "Yourself? Anything you didn't understand?"
Alyssia still kept quiet, closing her eyes. She was a little tired. It was late already.

Rave smiled as he watched Valerie readjust her top; he could always count on her to not care about her actions in public. He could sneak a peak at her and she wouldn't care. Alyssia, though, was selfconscious, which he liked. After he rubbed his own eyes, he replied, "No, it was fine. What about you, Alyssia?" he asked, looking at her.

"Eet vas goot..." She said with a blush, opening her eyes but keeping them down, "Hy lieked de stears..."
Valerie smiled as sinister thoughts crept into her mind, "Well, sleep or not, it is time for bed. She stripped off her pants, revealing her bright teal form fitting panties, which matched her tank top in color.

Rave smiled at Alyssia, glad to finally get her to talk after an almost entire night of silence. He then heard Valerie speaking, at which he turned to look at her and his eyes widened. He knew she was very open, but... Not this much. He himself was blushing as he looked down, looking at the way she looked in his favorite color of panties. He quickly turned back to look at Alyssia, trying to keep his mind from wandering too much.

Alyssia, Val's roommate, was used to this and was unfazed.

Valerie saw Rave's reaction, "What?" She barked at him, "I can't go to bed with my pants on." She bounded over and sat next to him, reclining into the couch.

Rave kept his gaze in Alyssia's direction, slowly twisting his head back to look at Valerie. He figured he couldn't blame her, as he usually did the same. "Alright, alright." he said, sneakily looking down at her long, slender, attractive legs. She did look very appealing to him, especially showing this much skin. "Well, how about you, Alyssia? Are you ready?" he asked.

Alyssia locked eyes with Rave for a second before looking down again and rubbing her hands together, interlocking them pulling her fingers apart. Valerie spoke up for her, "Yeah yeah," She looked down, "Oh great, I got some soda on me." She immediately removed her top, leaving her in just her underwear.

Back
Top Bottom