Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trapped in a Room (OOC)

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
So "Trapped in a Room" will take place in modern day- 2011, after a mysterious cataclysm has happened and the world has broke out into war. Three (possibly four) teenagers are walking along the streets as one of the evil grunts takes hold on them and imprisons the bunch- there being no escape.
Now the group is trapped in a cell, unable to be freed, and have no choice but to wait till they are fed each day. It's now a time for experimenting. As there is nothing better to do, the boy and other two girls have their hormonal juices flowing, and feel as if they can pass the time with a little threeway action. All I request in this group RP is that I be the only and two to three girls are imprisoned with me as well. This had always been a fantasy of mine, and I'll keep bumping this till I get a bite. ;)

So, any female volunteers?

RE: Trapped in a Room

It's okay. I like collisions. ;)
Now I think all we need is to decide which one of you are more against the idea, and who'd the one to be for it.

RE: Trapped in a Room

I think it's safe to say I can start off this thread now unless we get another nibble. Haha.

EDIT: We can always have others thrown into the cell as well if they're interested.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18988&pid=587351#pid587351

Finito. :)

Back
Top Bottom