Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen Innocence (Google x I)

Willow walked into the club looking around at all the people dancing and having the time of their lives. It hadn't been hard getting into the night club now the only problem was finding a decent person. Willow had been home schooled her entire life so she didn't know much about the outside world or how to talk to people. She was about 5'6'', 125 lbs, short blond hair and hazel eyes and flawless ivory skin. currently she was wearing a black tank top that cut off above her belly button and cargo pants that generously hugged her hips. Around her neck was a crimson collar with a single metal link and bracelets along her arms. Willow pushed past people and went over to an empty table where she sat down watching the other people. She couldn't understand how they could easily talk to strangers but hoped that this experience would help her when she started college next semester. Willow rested her chin in the palm of her hand as people passed, some of the guys eyed and whistled at her but because she acted shy they gave up and decided to go find one of the more flashy girls who acted like they owned all of the men in the club with how much attention they were getting.

david-boreanaz-1.jpg

She was delicious, from the moment he saw her Dominic knew that he had to possess her. The bar was a place that he went too quite often in the hunt to find himself something knew to play with but upon seeing her he knew that she was just what he had wanted. Even looking at her he could see an innocent and unspoiled quality to her. Other approached her but moved along quickly, loosing interest when she didn't flirt, but Dominic was thirty five and the years that he had on the younger men meant that he had the patience, a willingness to wait for what he wanted.

That night he was dressed as always in a custom tailored Italian suit, showing off his success without saying a single work. Moving through the crowd and ignoring the women who approached him he made his way to Willow's table, sitting across from her without waiting for permission. “You look a little out of place.” He said with a small smirk on his lips. “I am going to go out on a limb and say this is not your scene.”​

(Oooo David Boreanaz nice choice)
Willow looked up as yet another man walked up to her, he was handsome and the only one that had bothered sitting wth her. She blushed softly and she gave him a friendly but shy smile, "Really? Well that wouldn't surprise me... as for being my scene I can't say it is or is not. However, this is the first time I've been to a place like this." Studying him she tried to guess his age, he had to be at least ten years older then her maybe more, of course she was going by looks so he could have been younger. Willow studied the people around her before looking back at Dominic, "I'm Willow by the way...I should apologize if I'm not like those girls. I'm not good at socializing because my parents home schooled me my entire life. I just moved out recently so I thought that I might try and meet some people...try and learn a bit about other people and all that stuff before I start college."

Willow stretched slightly which caused her shirt to rise a few inches before going back into it's original place. "So I'm guessing this is your normal kind of scene? You don't seem to stick out as much as I do, of course I'm not barely dressed and painted like all the other girls here but I don't really mind, I don't know how other people can dress like that and why men fall for such girls I mean really, why wear make-up? It ruins the skin not to mention most people think they look good in it and they actually don't...but then again that's just my opinion." She studied the place before turning her attention back to him, he was definately very attractive not to mention well dressed. Willow could tell that he was far from being poor or the average man who drank alcohol based on what sh cold see of his body with the suit on. Her curiousiy got the better of her and she looked at him in the eyes wonderng what he did for a living, "So do you go to school? Wht kind of work do you do?"

Back
Top Bottom