Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Next Door Lover (Google)

Fancy_Brat

Pulsar
"Ah, another last minute announcement huh? Nothing new about that."

Alexandria muttered to herself as she checked through her text messages. The 17-year old was taking a bus back home when she received a text message from her parents. It appeared to be rushed as usual.

"Your mom and I are needed out of state for a few weeks. Seems we can't catch a break when the company is doing as well as it is. Don't worry though, we've already talked with the next door neighbor. He said he'd be more than happy to watch over you while we're gone. Take care!"

She remembered her neighbor very well. Everyday she'd pass by his house on her way back home and greet him. He'd been a great friend of her parents since she was much younger, and so she had also grown to get close with him as well. He was very much like a big brother to her. She remembered how he would come to most of her birthday parties growing up, and he'd always drop by on holidays just to say "hello" or drop off some gifts. Before when her parents had work, she'd stay over at his place for a while, and they had a good number of games to play to keep themselves busy. Alexandria (friends knew her as Alex) chuckled softly to herself as she recalled those memories. It felt like those days were only yesterday, and she wondered just where the time had gone. While she was off day-dreaming, the bus had come to her stop, and she almost missed it. She scrambled off the bus, letting out a sigh of relief as the doors closed right after her.

Alex had grown to be a very respectable young lady, standing at 5'7". Her features had been equally divided to her from her parents, obtaining her mother's soft hazel eyes and her father's light brown hair, which hung freely past her shoulders. She was wearing a bright white tanktop, along with a loose jean-jacket since it was a little chilly these days. Below were her tight blue jeans and black Converse sneakers. She brushed a few brown locks from her face, noticing her neighbor's house up ahead. She wondered just what they would be doing these next couple weeks. Either way, she knew she'd enjoy her time with him. She'd grown so comfortable with him over the years after all.

Thirty seven years old and Micheal had a just about perfect life, he was wealthy and incredibly successful, having his own stock brokerage that catered to only the extremely wealthy and let him work from him. He had a vintage GTO and a BMW in his garage, his wardrobe was full of custom tailored suits and hand made Italian leather shoes and a Rolex on his wrist. Just about everything in his life was perfect except for the fact that he was lusting after the seventeen year old girl who lived next door to him, the same girl whose parents had asked him to keep an eye on her while they were out of town, giving him the perfect chance to seduce her.

It was messed up and Micheal knew this, but it wasn't like he was happy about it, it had all started a few years before as she had started to blossom into a lovely young woman. As the years went by and she blossomed even further he had grown to desire her even more. It was messed up, he was successful and good looking, with that kind of natural messy dark hair that was a fad these days and standing six foot two with a body like chiseled stone, something that he had earned through endless hours at the gym in order to sculpt that perfect body.

He had all this in his favor and yet he was lusting after someone half his freaking age. Someone who he was in charge of while her parents were gone, ample opportunity to take advantage of her. Right now he was looking out his window, waiting for a chance to see her on her way home so he could 'accidentally' go at at just the right moment to bump into her and see if she felt like getting some dinner with him or something... this would be the perfect chance to have her.

Seeing her coming he quickly grabbed his keys and went out, making a show of locking his door as he was leaving only to see her out of the corner of his eye. “Oh hey Alex!” He called out to her, walking toward her with a smile. “So I guess your parents probably told you about the situation, them leaving and me keeping an eye on you.”

As Alex passed by his house, she could hear the front door opening up, and there he was, looking as though he were ready to hit the town. She noted the expensive attire, remembering that he was quite a success story. She always wondered why he had stayed in this area when he could be out running his own businesses and whatnot. Then again, he always gave her such wonderful gifts on birthdays and other special occasions. But it wasn't like she liked having him around just so she could reap the benefits of his success. After all, her parents were fortunate to work for a good company themselves Ale seemed like an up-and-coming prodigy with her academics and athletic skills to back her up. Even so, she wasn't really looking to follow the exact path of her parents. She turned to face him as he called out to her, giving him a pleasant smile and a wave in return. "Oh. Good afternoon Micheal." They were close enough so that she didn't have to be so formal with him. "Yes, I actually got a text from my parents not too long ago. It was kinda last-minute, but there's not much I can do about that ya know? Besides, I'm glad that we get to hang out over my break." Coincidentally the three plus weeks her parents would be gone fell in line with her winter break from school. "I just have to put some of my stuff away and I'll be right over." She usually went over to his place when her parents were out anyway, so it was important that she lock up when she was done. After disappearing into her house for a few minutes, she had come back out, locking up before she joined him again. "Sorry about that. By the way, were you just about to head out?"

Back
Top Bottom