Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

truth or dare?

minxx

Super-Earth
I'd like to have a small group RolePlay with 3 to 4 players, with each player having 1 or 2 characters of a group of teens just playing your typical truth or dare. :D It probably wouldn't be extreme, hardcore sex, but I'm sure we could fit in some really juicy stuff. Anybody interested?

This actually sounds really interesting if you wouldn't mind me joining.
Are you going to give us a profile template to fill out or will it just be pictures with names or something?

hmm, i didn't even think of profiles. i would just say a picture and a name. i presonally prefer real pictures, though... are we allowed to post pictures of real nudity here? i didn't see anything saying that we can't.

Hmm. Everyone's been doing it.
It's an erotic roleplaying site, of course you should be. I've been doing it since I got here and no one's had a problem with the fact. I love the freedom. :)

So when're you gonna start the main thread? After a couple more people?
I'm glad you didn't make this an open RP and it has a limited amount of members allowed to join because these things tend to get pretty crowded otherwise.

yes, once another person or two shows interest. i want to have a bit of an idea of who's involved and such.

and the reason i asked is because i've seen nude anime, but not any real nudity, so i didn't want to go and break a rule or something. D:

Oh yeah you're right. Haha.
All I've been doing is hentai as well. Though if we can show naked drawings or animated characters why not an actual person? If this is still bothering you, you should ask a mod or admin or something in the questions/suggestions forum or PM someone. They could give you a straight answer. =3

I am interested... And would like to play a thirty years old housewife with serious kink fantasies, but almost normal life... In other words I would like to play as myself. (would not include any different pic's than my avatar's)

I am intrested in it? I would like to partake in a game of truth or dare. That is, if there's still room left.

ChrisGabriel, i'm sorry but i set this up to be just a typical group of teens playing the game. i'd really rather not go outside of that realm. this may be a relatively mild game but sometimes mild is just as sexy, right?

Silver, there is room. :)

Well, teen I am not... But if you need another player, I can make up a character... (After all, I WAS a teenager once...)

I think this looks like a sufficient number to start us off. (I'm not trying to act like the leader of this RP, I'm just saying...)
So, what is that, two males- two females? Or am I misjudging someone.

StayFrosty said:
I think this looks like a sufficient number to start us off. (I'm not trying to act like the leader of this RP, I'm just saying...)
So, what is that, two males- two females? Or am I misjudging someone.

I think that's right. I'm a guy. I do beleve it is 2 and 2

alright guys! sorry, but i'm actually going to have to drop out myself for now. x) i've got a lot of stuff going on now and i would delay it, but i can tell you guys are eager to play, so i say go on without me. :) you can discuss among yourselves anything you wish to keep/change from my wishes, look for more people, etc. have fun!

Hey, if it's still up I would like to join, but if not that's ok, this sounds like a really fun rp, classic and full of room to just hang out rather than jumping over orgies everywhere.

don't worry about it, i'm just dropping out. i just don't feel like it now like i did when i started the topic. when i'm feeling up for it again, i'll most likely just make another request thread.

no, really! >< it could be days. weeks. idk. i'm just not feeling up for this kinda of game. not interested again. and being as you already have a whole group of you who want to do it, i figured why not let you guys play, rather than dissolve it or indefinitely hold it off? seriously. play without me. or, don't play at all. xD

I have an idea, we can start and when he feels like he's interested again, he can act like a late arriving party member, there's always a few late party members.

Just an idea :)

I don't think Minxx is interested at all anymore.
But if someone would like to create thread, I would still be able to join.

I just don't feel like doing anything smutty right now. Even if it's mild smut.

Back
Top Bottom