Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistresses of Bondage in C(rime)oalition

TakodaVega

Supporter
Supporter
WE The Women (save for Hahvy because she has the magnificent KAWK of epicness) hearby write out the code that requires one to be a 'MBC'. Mistress of Bondage in CRIME, I mean Coalition! >.>; You never heard crime << Never. *ahem*

Well not really a code - merely guidelines ;).

#1 - FREE SMEX
For the ladies be smexy, but be warned that smexings may lead to brandings, collars, tats etcetc to mark one as well theirs.

#2 - RESPECT THE BITCH
The hearby undersigned have respect for one another and others (to a degree that they deem themselves fit). These ladies can be crude to what degrees the deem fit, or not. Depends on what they really deem..respect.

#3 - SHARING!....Not.
The ladies may share a sub amongst themselves with the other Mistress' permission. That being said - Sharing is equal to the amount you want to, if you don't tough shit.

#4 - Claimage Required~
Don't be afraid if one day someone claims somebody - It's quite a common, normally painful if alluded~, occurrence.

#5 - BE YOURSELF
Don't pretend to be something your not, Opinions, thoughts, and whatever enters these ladies minds have a right to be expressed. Whether you deem them two-faced or not remains to be the question.

I THINK I COVERED EVERAYTHING.

OFFICIAL MEMBAHS:

Founders
TakodaVega
--+Hahvoc Requiem+--

Captain, My Captain!
H A R R I E T

Rear Admiral
DrivingMissDaisy

Claimed
Zalvek
Demystify
Kravin5150
Scotty Rage

DID I FORGET ANYTHING LADIES? ADDDDDD <3

QOD:

IF we are the Mistresses of Bondage in Crime, does that mean we are against DA and Pony since they combat crime?

DISCUSS!

I just realized something earlier~

IF as we have stated that we are the Mistresses of Bondage in Crimmmmmmmmmmme

and Trygon is the Supervillan of Blue Moon....and the Boss Mastah (At least to me I dunno about you ladies xD)

Does that make him our Boss? XD

Exactly. But that's the best part.

Considering I'm the De-facto leader it's all good xD I do all the *evil* and ...they do all the claimage.

Yup.

Back
Top Bottom