Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Finxy)

Ayla's mind wandered for a moment. 'New lifestyles?' she thought, but as he ran his hands up her sides, she shivered in excitement. His sent was alluring, she began to nibble on her lower lip as she thought of things that could happen next. This also made her thighs rub together a moment before she leaned in for another passionate kiss. "I suppose that means I have you all to myself," she said in between kisses.

"Oh yes." he said with a smile, his hands sliding over her backside slowly, then down her long legs as he kissed her back. "What do you wish of me? Ask."

His voice tempted her innocence and it made her whole body yearn for him. "Nothing but pleasure," she let out accidentally. she felt slightly embarrassed over her answer but that faded away shortly. Ayla reached down and let her one hand rest on his cock and lightly stroked it.

He smiled. "You should be more open about these things." he said, his hands sliding over her breasts slowly, pausing to play with the nipples. "You're so restrained and uptight. Let loose, live a little."

Back
Top Bottom