Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleeding Heart (Hat+Finxy)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Terence was not a nice person.

Then again, when one has lived through most of human history, one tends to become somewhat jaded. Terence was 'embraced' early in time of Gilgamesh, when Sumeria was the place to be and everything was incredible and things were very different. He was promised power, immortality, and beauty by a young woman. He got them. It wasn't fun, but he got them. And he regretted it. With his powers came a slew of problems, cheif among them a group of people calling themselves The Vigil. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Automata... most of them nearly wiped clean from the face of the earth since they began their little club some two or three hundred years ago.

The rain. He hated the rain. It drenched his long black hair, and he had to blink constantly to keep it from stinging his bale blue eyes. He looked over his shoulder as he moved onto the grass. His long legs slipped on the rain-slicked vegetation, and he fell on his ass and kept going, through a ground floor window and into a basement, where he fell on his face, power ripped from his body like a limb. He groaned and passed out quietly.

He wore only a pair of black slacks, the rest either lost in the chase or not worn when it began. he has small cuts on his body from the glass, but they bled slowly. His body was like a swimmer's, lithe and slightly muscular, and he was tall.

The thunderstorm had not let up for some time now. Ayla, a twenty year old college student, paced through the living room for storms had always made her a little bit uneasy. She was fine when she had someone with her, but when she was alone her bravery was slim to none. She stopped in front of the mantle and two large green eyes peered back at her from the mirror that hung above it. Another clash of thunder and lightening made her jump a little and nearly trip on her own two feet. Her dark jeans were almost a bit too long for her legs, for she was only five feet, and two inches tall. And she wore a crimson red silk blouse that complimented her C-bust well. After another clash of lightning, the power flickered, and of course, shut off.

"Fan-fucking-tastic" she said out loud. Luckily she had a generator in the basement. Ayla made her way down the basement stairs holding a flashlight she had grabbed from the desk drawer that was in the living room. She shone the flashlight down the stairs, carefull not to be her usual self and trip. When she made it to the bottom she shown the light on the generator and made her way to it.

After two steps, a loud crashing sound was heard as something busted through her window. Ayla screamed as if she was being murdered and began to turn around and run back up the stairs, but missed the first step which made her fall onto her hands. When nothing moved and everything was silent and still, with the exception of the ongoing storm, she looked towards the now broken window and observed an conscience man laying on her basement floor in nothing but his slacks. Her first reaction was to call 911, but she decided against it and ran up the stairs and grabbed a few dry towels. When she made it back down to the basement, she took the towels and began to pat the man dry. She couldn't help but notice the beauty of him.

"Are you alright? Can you hear me?" Only giving him a few seconds to answer and not hearing a reply, she stood and started to walk to the phone.

Ow.

His head hammered as he rose, though the wounds were already sealed. That was it, though. His healing was gone, now, as were most of his abilities. All he had left was his controlling voice... He rose, carefully, then held his head as he assessed his situation. Then he saw her. Hel-lo. He almost smiled. "I should be fine." he grumbled quietly. "I ain't gonna hurt you. You can trust me." The simple suggestion almost always kept him out of trouble, so he saw no reason not to use it here. He grunted as he looked himself over. "No damage I can see... but the rain has sealed these damn pants on. Well, there's no helping it. Could you get me a pair of scissors, young lady?" he asked, smiling. Her efforts were most welcome. "I apologize for the window, but I assure you it was not intentional."

Ayla turned to look back at him before leaving the room for the phone and she was startled to see that he had managed to stand up and speak to her. "You should really see a doct-" Her voice was cut off as she saw he surprisingly had not a scratch on him. "How-?" she was cut off again as he started speaking to her. His voice was so smooth and even though she had never met this man before, she truly believed that she could trust him. A complete stranger. When he requested her to get some scissors, she turned slowly and walked up the stairs. Only moments passed before footsteps could be heard coming back down the stairs and when she came into view, she had a pair of long scissors in her right hand. "No problem." she began and then wondered why she was so calm about the situation. "The window is fixable. I'm glad you are okay." she offered him the scissors then took a step back.

He nodded.

"My thanks." he said, taking the scissors. "It is just my luck I prefer to go without them in any case..." he muttered, pulling at the waistband and snipping into it. One long cut, from the base of the scissors along the side seam, then the pulled open the cut and grabbed the thread inside, carefully pulling it out with a long, slow series of pops. With that done, one whole side of his lower half exposed save for the boxer briefs, he tried to pull the pants off, but they stuck on his other leg. Ith a sigh, he repeated the process with the other side, tossing the useless pants aside and smiling at her in his boxers. "Well, we can't just stand around here in the basement. Shall we head upstairs?" he asked, his manhood making a rather notable bulge in the tight undergarment.

Ayla couldn't help but stare at him. Especially the bulge that was being held back by his boxers. "Can I get you some dry-" she paused as he spoke and fixed her eyes on his. Something in the back of her mind screamed 'run' but she couldn't bring herself to actually want to. She nodded at his next request and turned to walk up the stairs, not even looking to make sure she wouldnt miss a step, like she usually did. Her long red hair swung with the movement of her body and she waited at the top of the stairs for him. The Stairs entered into the hallway. to the right was the bedroom, to the left was the living room/kitchen and bathroom area.

After a moment of waiting she turned to face him. He sure was tall. Her head only came up to his chest. and it intimidated her a little bit. Slowly coming back to her own mind, she shook her head and began to spoke. "I think you should leave, my boyfriend will be home soon, and I don't want there to be any misunderstandings. She tried to be polite, but she was a terrible liar and most could see through her lies. The fact was she had recently became single about a week ago.

"I can't exactly go anywhere in my boxers, young lady." he said with a smile, looking around. Yes. This was sufficient. Though it seemed his inital suggestion had not ingrained peoperly. Bah.
"Like I said, you don't have to worry. I won't hurt you, and I can explain the situation to your boyfriend. Don't worry, you can trust me." he said, handing her back the scissors. "I can see why you are taken though. You're quite a stunner, if I may say so." He slicked back his hair and sighed. "You know, your pants look a bit long. Perhaps you should shorten them a bit?" he asked, gesturing to the scissors.

Ayla's irritation toward him slowly melted away as he began to talk. She nodded in response. "I suppose you can't go out in public like this." she let her eyes wander down at his boxers again. When he spoke her eyes shot back up at him. At the suggestion of trusting him, she smiled at him as if she had known him forever and she relaxed more.

"My pants?" she looked down at them. They were her favorite pair of blue jeans, and most of them were long on her since it was hard to find a decent pair of pants that would fit around her waist but be the right length, since she was rather curvy. "I agree. Too long." was all she said then she took the scissors from him. Quickly she sat down on the floor right then and there and began to cut them up the seam until she cut passed her knees turning that pant leg into shorts. She followed suit with the other one and when she finished she left the scissors and the pant legs on the floor before standing. "Hmm, much better" she smiled and did a slow turn to examine herself in her new shorts.

"I agree." he said, grinning as he picked up the scraps and tossed them away into the garbage. "I must say, though, it's a shame you have to hide behind clothes." he chuckled, and his voice turned conspiratory. "I have to admit, though, it's a guilty pleasure of mine to cut up the clothes I'm wearing. Don't you agree it's quite fun?" he asked with a smile.

Ayla smiled and let out a slight giggle. "Yes it was fun. Shall we continue?" her mind was screaming at her, 'Are you crazy?' but she didn't care to listen to that either. She grabbed the scissors she had left on the floor and began to cut up the sleeve of her blouse, leaving it only in tact at the top. She did this to both sides then cut up the front of her blouse leaving it only in tact at the top as well. After a moment she stood there as she laughed at the 'fun' she was having then looked up at him again.
"Here," she gave him the scissors. "You can have fun too," she almost sounded childlike when she spoke under the influence of his controlling powers.

He smiled, taking the scissors and going into thought. Then he nodded, cutting out the button of her shorts, then, with careful snips, the whole zipper. He handed back the scissors, grinning.

"Your turn." he said with a smile.

She took the scissors with a grin and then looked at his lack of clothing. Her lips turned into a pout. "You're lacking much clothing for me to cut up." She moved closer to him and put a finger under the band of his boxers and stretched them out toward her. the scissors skimmed his hip bone and she began to snip the elastic band down the length his thigh then she did the same with the other side. Soon his boxers fell to the ground and she held the scissors back to him. "Your turn" she smiled.

He smiled as he was bared, stretching a little before he took the scissors. He was above average, his manhood swaying back and forth as he stepped behind her, snipping up the side of her shorts and through the waistband, holding them up with one hand as he cut up the other side. He laid the scissors on the tabe for her, then released the ruined shorts.

Ayla grabbed the scissors and began to cut the rest of her blouse so now she was just standing there in her black bra and matching panties. She turned to face him and looked down at his larger than average cock. She blushed lightly then began to think that this was wrong. But the thought was only for a moment before she took the scissors and cut the bra straps off as she watched his face. Then she cut the front of the bra and it fell to the ground, leaving her tits in the open. She blushed at this also while handing him the scissors to cut the last piece of clothing she had on.

His hand gently touched her belly, and he smiled.
"You are quite beautiful." he murmured. "I do not think this should be hidden by clothing." he said, slipping the scissors under the waistband of the left side. Snip. He smiled as the panties snapped back from being stretched, and looked up at her. "I think we are going to need to teach you a new lifestyle." he went on, sliding the scissors under the other side of the waistband.

Snip.

Ayla looked up at him in awe. Hes compliment made her smile. Now standing there completely naked in front of him, she blushed and looked away from him while she held her right arm across her stomach where he had just touched. She had a shiver of fear and she began to walk away towards the bedroom.

"You shouldn't be here please leave," she said as his spell started to wear off. Her mind continued to yell at her to call the police, but she didn't reach for the phone. "What are you doing?" she asked herself quietly as she opened the door to her bedroom and entered it.

He frowned. He'd have to work harder, then. He didn't like doing this to people, but...
"Please, let me stay. I don't have anywhere to go, and people are hunting me to kill me. Please, even for one week. I won't hurt you. You can trust me." he said, straining the ability far enough to cause headache, "I can show you new ways of life, interesting things you had never thought of." he was pleading with her. "I'll earn my keep. I'll..." he smiled wide. "I'll be your personal servant one day of every week. Whatever you say, goes."

She stopped in the doorway as she heard him plead and when he pushed the words 'trust me' at her, a wave hit her and caused her to have an instant headache. She would have fallen to her knees if she hadn't clutched the door frame to keep her balance. Her head pounded and she grit her teeth. "Okay, okay, you can stay," she gasped before the headache began to subside. Turning to face him with a smile she said , "And what of the other six days of the week?"

He smiled. "That is up to you." he said with a grin. "Why not start today?" he asked gently. He bowed before her with a gentle smile.

Ayla pouted at him. "That's no fair the day is almost over" she took a few steps toward him. "But I suppose we could make it work." She took one more step to close the distance between them and then stood on her tip toes to rest her arms on his shoulders. her chest pressed up against him and she could feel his cock resting just above her waist. "I suppose I couldn't talk you into a kiss could I? You are mighty handsome." she blushed lightly again.

His hands rested gently on her shoulders for a moment, then he leaned in to carefully kiss her lips. Centuries of experience were behind it, an avid desire to please her, and the simple fact that they had stripped one another bare moments before lended towards the heaviness of the kiss.

The kiss was amazing. Ayla moaned lightly into it and pressed her hips into his. She pulled away from the kiss and began to walk to the bedroom again, this time when she stepped into the doorway, she looked back at him and made a nodding gesture as if she were inviting him into her bedroom.

He smiled, slipping into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him, walking up to her. "Such beauty should be shared with the world." he murmured, his hands on her shoulders as he looked her up and down. "I wonder why you ever wore clothes."

"Well I can't just walk around town naked all the time" she laughed. The girl pulled him closer to her and turned them so she had his back facing her bed. She playfully pushed him down onto it, not hard at all, and then climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. "And where might be your lover?" she asked. "You must have one, you're far too handsome to not have every lady falling at your feet all day."

"I fear I don't." he said. He sighed. "I am... incapable of being in the sun. My skin does not sheild me as it should from the rays of the sun. Any more than even a moment's exposure..." he shook his head. "But enough of that." he said quietly, his hands sliding up her sides, then up onto her back, gently pulling her closer. "there will be time for explorations of new lifestyles later."

Back
Top Bottom