Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A post-apocalyptic RP?

Would you be interested in this RP?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

bignasty

Planetoid
I've really been wanting to make a group RP that takes place in a post-apocalyptic setting of my own creation. if youve seen my request thread over in, well, the request thread, you would have seen my clippet from Desolation (which will be the title of the RP). so really, what i'm trying to figure out is, before i put all the work into creating the setting and whatnot, would anyone be interested? a basic run down:

taking place 20 years after a nuclear holocaust, the world has become a wasteland. In our setting, this has resulted in nuclear winter. the terrain has become a frozen wasteland. Most people retreated into bunkers, basements, and subway tunnels. Communities have been born, and your place in the RP will take place during a huge change in society. there is no currency, so one of the goals players will be given is to find a way to form currency. although this is susceptible to change, its just an example.

think of it as Fallout, only winter. thats a very basic run down though, my world will be unique in its own way.

so, if your interested, feel free to post or pm me for more info!

Back
Top Bottom