Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Love'sRequim

Willow sat next to him and smiled slightly, "I could easily make you regret those words Nathan, however, a relationship is built on two people not just one so whenever you're ready to go farther then a kiss just let me know and we will. I may be a girl and all but I'm not ruthless, we can take however long you need." She kissed him gently on the lips, "As for who belongs to who I believe that we belong to each other. You are mine and I am yours"

Nathan smiled as he pulled her close into a deep, passionate kiss. "Damn I love doing that. We can go as far as you want...There's nothing I can't handle baby."

She smiled against his lips returning the passionate kiss with equal passion. "Doing what? Kissing me? And as for going how far I want it's up to you what we do. We can go to one of our places or continue with having fun here. Your choice"

"Lets walk around some more. Lets not make our relationship moreover a sex based one. Now then...anyplace in particular you want to head to at this fair?"

Back
Top Bottom