Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Love'sRequim

"Yeah...just to get to know eachother better..." He said as he stopped at a red light, looking out the window and frowning as his heart yearned for those words to have never been said. They reminded him that this was never meant to be so long as they worked with eachother. Seeing the light turn green, he began to drive as he pulled into a parking lot where the carnival was taking place. Getting out, he walked over and opened her door for her.

Willow had bit on her lower lip after saying those words, even though she had been the one to say them they still stung. Shewanted sometingmore then friendship with him but knew better, even with the owner of the company being her relative she still had to be a good example for everyone else and she had tomak sure they both knew and understood that there could be nothing between them s long as they worked in the same company. When Nathan opened her door she unbuckled then stepped out smiling softly, she had to make sure to make this 'date' a happy one and that meant no regrets or being sad until he dropped her off at home. "What should we do first?"

"Whatever you want to do Willow, this night is all for you." He said smiling as he hooked his arm out, wanting her to hook her arm around it as they would walk around, looking at the stands and rides that the carnival had for them. The outer shell showed a happy, caring Nathan while his inner thoughts wanted this to become something much more than just a friendly get together.

Willow smiled hooking her arm with his, as she did so she felt her hert skip a beat but ignored it. Nathan was so kind and a true gentleman and Willow blieved that he'd be perfect for her and inside her head she thought about all the possibilities tey could do if they became more then what they were. "I haven't been to one of these since I was maybe 10 so I don't remember eveything these carnivals have... besides the night can be about you as well. After all we're out to have some fun so if there is somthng you really want to do just say so and we can go do it"

"Aaannything?" He said smiling as his eyes narrowed and he put a fake perverted grin on his face as he looked to her, chuckling a bit. "Ah don't worry about it Willow, I just want to make you happy."

"Oh, so you like a nice public scene huh?" He said joking once more. "Say...you hungry for some carnival food? I hear the corndogs here are some of the best, or how about the funnel cake?" He said smiling as they were approaching a fast food stand.

Willow shook her head chuckling, at the mention of food she blinked thinking about it remembering she hadn't eaten at all after her lunch break earlier that day. "A corn dog is fine" Sh paused looking at him and winked playfully "As for a public scene that would depend on the kind of scene you're wanting"

Mouth agape a bit in surprise, he simply became more interested now as he walked her over to the fast food stand and ordered them both both a foot long corndog. Giving her hers, he began to eat his. "You want anything on yours? Ketchup, mustard...cheese?"

Willow laghed at his response before thanking him for the food. Hearing him mention putting cheese on her corndog she stuck her tongue out, "I'll pass...That stuff doesn't belong on corn dogs" She began eating it and smiled, "Man doing ths kind of stuff brings back memories. Forgot how good carnival food tasted" Willow lookedaround then bac at Nathan. "So where first? There are rides or shops or games...um...there might be more but I don't know"

"Well, it all depends on where you want to go first. We're eating so...I guess the heavier rides will have to wait a good while so...perhaps some games? Maybe I could win you a stuffed doll or two, maybe even a goldfish in that ping pong ball game haha, though...its obviously rigged but I know how to get it just right."

Willow thought about it for a while, it was true that they wouldn't be able to go on any of the good rides due to just eating but they had plenty of time for that. "I'm good on the dolls...as for a gold fish while a pet woul be nice I don't think I'd remember to take care of it" She studied their surroundings then smiled slightly. "What about a haunted house? If I remmber correctly soething like that is in these types of things right?"

"Yes, there is...though...though I may not look it, I'm a total coward when it comes to things like that haha...I don't know why, I just don't like the fact things'll just...pop up into your face and have little ribbons come down to tickle the back of your neck while you're riding haha." He said smiling. "But if you really want to, sure. I'd be happy to...though its like a smooth, slow roller coaster ride."

Willw listened to him smiling inwardly, it didn' seem hard toscar him so that might be something to remember if she ever wanted some fun. "No... I won't make yo go through that if it scares you. To make it even I'll tell you something I'm scared of, due to an accident when I was little I don't like heights. It's a bit childish but I'm still afraid of them."

"Meh, thats nothing to be afraid of. There's a lot of people I know who're afraid of heights. Take me, I was once on a gondola ride a long time ago where the main cable snapped...good thing they had an emergency cable otherwise...well, I probably wouldn't be here having this conversation with you." He said smiling to her.

"True....I'm glad you are though..." Willow smiled leaning against a near by pole and looked up at the night sky, unlike in the city here it was possible to see some of the stars. "I might sound strange saying this but I like benig wth you, you're so much more different then any of the guy's I've ever been with like this. Being with you I feel all of my stress an worry just slip away."

He smiled to hide the painful frown. This would only be temporary for her...and even as he contemplated many decisions in his head, each one hurt him in a way. He wanted to quit his job so he could just be with her, yet he needed this job, something well paying and something he loved...but keeping it meant losing her, the girl he was quickly falling for. "Yeah...I feel the same about you Willow..." He said, holding back painful hesitations in his voice.

Willow sighed slightly annoyed kicking some dirt as she stared at the ground, "Their rules are so stupid, not to mention I know for a fact that th higher ups never follow them...you could say i learned that by experence...a very painful one at that." She was quickly fallingfor him but knew they both needed this job so it wasn't like she could confess about her main feelings for him. No matter how much she wanted to nothing could be between them, not without risking their jobs. Willo wasn't even sure he had such feelings towards her anyway, to him this could just all be a game or something fun to do after work, she wasn't a mind reader.

Holding his head up with his fist on his chin, he sighed. "Yeah...the rules are stupid and the ones who made them don't even follow em...if there were no rules...I'd embrace you every morning with tender kisses, I'd whisk you away to a gorgeous evening every day, each one better than the last...and every night I would ravish you any way you'd want me to...ah...to dream the impossible..." He said sighing.

Willow looked at him surprised and blushed softly before looking away, had he relly just said all of that? If so the he wold understand er feelings. She bit her bottom lip debating before turning and gong up to him leing in andkissing hm on the lips. "Screw being just friends, they can't control what we do after work." If he rejected her then she wouldn't press the issue any farther, but, if he accepted her then she'd find a way to work it out so they could be together without getting caught.

Surprised to feel her luscious lips against his own, his eyes closed as he enjoyed the short moment they were connected until she moved away to speak. Opening his eyes, he smiled to her as he looked down to the ground, thinking it over before nodding to her. "I want to...I want to be yours. I don't care what anyone thinks because we're inner office dating...I care for you Willow."

Willow looked at him and smiled happy he had excepted her feelings with his own, "And I care for you...now then, we can continue our fun here or if you want we can finish what we've started. Either way is fine with me so you get to choose." She wasn't sure what he'd pick but either way Willow knew she'd have fun being with him, whether it was playing games and going on rides or going somewhere private to do more then just kissng.

"Finish what we started...?" He looked at her confused, not even thinking of what she meant as his mind was blown upon the kiss which he was still recovering from.

Back
Top Bottom