Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Nadie was unaware then took something out of her backpack and took out what she took from that group of men. A jewel that is the key to free her from the curse.

Nadie was long gone by then. She hated leaving Nathan but it had to be done to live a peaceful life.

A week goes by and Nathan has hardly done much but sit on the bed, waiting for the door to open with the return of Nadie. He...feels hurt. She sleeps with him, then she leaves him..."Was...I just being used for her own desires..."

Several weeks passed. Nadie was still on her search to free herself from her curse. She finally found a good lead. She approaches a small cave and goes in.

Inside the cave, Nathan lays asleep. He looks beat up, bloody, and just...horrible. He went searching for Nadie, wanting to find out why she had left but...he had become rusty from being pained by the girl, and was easily defeated by many.

As Nadie walks in she sees something. It looked human. As she goes closer she sees it is indeed human and looked familiar. When she leaned down to check for a pulse she finally realized who it was.

".....Nathan?!?!"

Nathan slowly opened his eyes to see her. "N-Nadie...I...Finally found you..." He said before collapsing over. He was just barely hanging onto the thread of consciousness and now he had passed out.

Nadie held Nathan tight as she teared up "Idiot. Why did you come look for me" she sobbed.

Nadie looked down surprised "But.....I left you a note....It said I wanted to be free of this curse before I could be your wife"

Nathan shook his head. "You...lie to me even as I...lay here on the brink of death...you pain me Nadie..." He said as a tear formed and fell down his cheek...Nathan fell over in a state of half-death.

"I'm not lying" Nadie said as she wiped Nathan's face then laid him down and started giving him first aid. The only important thing was to tend to Nathan's wounds.

(k)

A few days past. Nadie was nursing Nathan back to health. Luckily her inner demon laid dormant.

Eventually, Nathan had finally awoken. Body aching, aside from when she had treated him with first aid. Looking over, Nathan saw Nadie and frowned. He didn't say a word to her, he merely looked away.

Nadoe frowed. She would have liked for him to stay but it was better he left. She said nothing as she nods.

Nadie sat up "W-Wait....please try to understand. If I would have stayed there with my curse she would have eventually killed you"

Back
Top Bottom