Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

When the time came, Nathan began to slowly fill her with his cock until it went deep enough to penetrate through her hymen. He didn't move at all, going more in or out. He stayed there so she could adjust to the shape inside her.

"Nadie..." He said to her, wanting to say more but his body reacted on its own as he kept his lips on hers as he met her hips as they moved with thrusts of his own that were slowly and careful as his cock slid into her.

Continuing to thrust into her, his lips were staying firm as he felt a tingling down in his cock...pulling away, he spoke to her. "Nadie...I'm about to cum if I go on...you're my first time..."

Nodding as there was no way around this, he pressed his lips onto hers as he gave one final thrust, cumming hard inside her as he did so. "W-Wait...Oh I forgot t-to ask...what about our child when its born...what of the demon that inhabits you...?" For some reason, now when he thought about it, while having sex with Nadie, it felt like cheating with her as any moment the demon could take her over and play a ruse.

"Let's not think about it now ok" Nadie said as she pulled him close. She has yet to cum tho.

Nadie moaned out "ahhhh....mmmmm ummmm.....i have an idea" she blushed "I heard if you go down there and lick me I can cum easily."

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "Is that what you want me to do...? Then I'll do it." He said smiling as he pulled out of her. He moved down to her pussy and began to lick at the crevice ever so gently.

Nadie nodded then watched him go down and then moaned as she pressed her head against her pussy.

"that feels so good"

Nadie moaned louder as she moved her hips faster to Nathan's tongue, feeling the pressure of her orgasm build.

"I-I....love you too" Nadie said then arched her back and came hard all over Nathan's face.

"Y-Yeah" Nadie blushed as she looked away, breathing heavily then sighing as she pulled him back up and held him close.

Smiling as he lay there with her, he whispered another 'I love you' into her ear before closing his eyes to rest...now fully asleep without anything to wake him.

Nadie smiled "I love you too" she said then saw him awake and frowned "But I'm sorry.....I can't be your wife yet" she said then gave him a kiss and left. She knew if she wanted to have a happy life with Nathan was to get rid of her curse. She wrote him a note, explaining that she will return to him after the demon is removed from her.

Darian had stalked his way back and saw the whole thing. Tearing up inside, once he saw her leave the note he crept in and shredded it before leaving. "Lets see that bitch have a happy love now hahaha."

Back
Top Bottom