Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

"mmmmm....I don't care far that." Nadie said as she sat on the bed, her legs crossed "After all, this is my body as well. I didn't want those disgusting men inside me."

"Looks like Nadie had enough of your killing for one night...tell me, were you serious or merely tormenting when you said you get hornier with blood splatter on you? I guess that would be normal for you...you crazy demon."

Nadie giggled "I was mearly playing with that man." she said as she got up. "Whatever turns Nadie on turns me on." she grinned as she walked over to Nathan.

Not showing any visual caution, though he was always watching her closely, he wondered why she had to come over. She didn't seem intent on trying to kill him. "Okay. You tell me this and you're walking over to me, which leads to one of two things, both of which I don't think I'm going to allow you to do."

Nadie just giggled as she walked closer then leaned in "don't tell me you don't want to" she said then leaned into his ear "I see how you look at Nadie."

"Yes...when I look at NADIE...not when I look at the psychowoman that can kill me halfway through it all." He said pushing her away gently, hand on her breast though when he had done so.

"This is Nadie" she giggled as she kept Nathan's hand on her breast. "this is her perfect body. She has no marks of scars.....soft, smooth skin" she said then moved his hand down.

(For some reason I keep imagining Nadie as the girl in your sig. I think its cause its freaking imprinted into my mind cause of all the posts and RPs we've done lol.)

Nathan gulped a bit as he blushed, looking away from her with a stern look on his face that was tinted with red. "Yes...that may be so but I still won't do it...I can't even tell if its the demon talking now or actually Nadie."

(lolxD)

Nadie stepped away "Fine then....I'm not selfish. Nadie really wants you. She's just too shy to say it. No matter how tough she acts. I'll take my leave. I've had my fun for the night so I am satisfied." She said then Nadie's body started to glow then she fell over and landed against Nathan.

Holding her, he became stagnant and terrified. "Wait! Come back! Nadie still isn't finished letting the drugs get out of her system! She and you will die if you don't take over!"

"I-I'm ok" Nadie said as she slowly leaned up. "She used her demon energy to burn off the drugs at a quicker rate" she said then blushed and looked away.

"Well then...I had no idea you felt that way about me." He said shrugging as he still held onto her. "She tried to sleep with me...does that mean you want to do me too?" He said jokingly.

"I-I" Nadie said as she looked away then looked back up at him for a moment then leaned up and kissed him.

Surprised to feel the kiss, he closed his eyes as he leaned more into it before breaking himself away. "Sorry...Um...perhaps...perhaps you should...get some clothes on unless you're really...wanting to do it with me now...I mean you're naked after all."

Nadie didn't say anything then took Nathan's weapons then placed them aside before starting to undress him. This was a rare opportunity for her. The demon went dormant willingly so that she could be with Nathan. She did not want to let this pass by.

"Please....take me Nathan"

Blushing in surprise, he smiled and nodded as he placed his lips firmly against hers, tongue sliding into her mouth as he picked her up into his arms, now naked as he walked her over to the bed where he lay her down gently beside him as he got down into it.

Nadie held onto Nathan as she was carried and eagerly kissed back then pulled away and smiled at him for the first time since they met.

(And then the signature popped into my head >.>)

Nathan smiled back to her as he went back to kissing her gently on the lips as he rose her leg gently into the air, his now erect cock beginning to rub up and down the slit of her pussy and clitoris.

(lolXD I'm thinking of changing it actually since I had it for a while)

Nadie groaned lightly since she was little tender from the other man from before.

(A looooong while >.> lol. You should make it your new avatar haha. though...I doubt anyone would be able to read it.)

"Wh-whats wrong...?" He said hearing her groan.

(Besides the man didn't even thrust into her, she stabbed him before he could do it lol)

(lol yahXD)

"N-Nothing" Nadie said then leaned up for a kiss.

(well she is a virgin and he did penetrate her with his finger so she is just a little tender)

Back
Top Bottom