Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Nadie saw it was just Nathan, that farmer she ran into some time ago. "Oh...it's just you" she said, relieved.

"'Just you'? Who'd you think I was? Traveling in these woods, someone would've thought, given the experiences we've been through, that you'd remember where I lived at least."

(Happy New Year)

"Jeez..." He said shrugging as he pulled her to her feet. "Cmon then, you can hide out in my place for a bit if you want. I could...use the company again." He said smiling to her.

Smiling as he led her back to his shack, it was just like it was when she was last there...aside from the slight decrease in crops. Leading her in, he smiled as he pulled out a chair for her. "So...tell me what happened."

"Well I did what I usually do and they tracked me down" Nadie said "Luckily I got away"

"Thats not very...detailing but whatever. You're welcomed to stay as long as you need...besides...so long as I'm around, they can't lay a finger on ya."

Seeing it was dark out, he shrugged as he moved over to a chair. Leaning against the table with his arms as a pillow, he closed his eyes as he tried to sleep as well.

Later that night a shadow creeped into the window. It moved closer to Nadie then injected her with something to make sure she didn't wake up then carried her out.

Upon hearing his window open, Nathan opened one eye slightly as he saw a figure climb in and grab Nadie. As it made its way out, he frowned as he went outside and began to follow it.

The ninja clad figure went to a run down shack with Nadie. A group of men were there.

"I got her boss" he said then tossed her down in front of a large bearded man.

"Good. We shall make her pay" he smirked.

Frowning, he was about to move in before he was hit in the head with a wooden club. Being dragged over, one of the more menacing guards, named Darian, was dragging Nathan over. "Caught this one spyin around...what do you want me to do with him boss?"

"hmmmm must be a friend of hers" he said "We'll just let him watch" he laughed then told his men to tie them both up.

Darian smirked as he tied up Nathan to a pole, whereas he moved Nadie to the opposite side. She wasn't tied to something, though she was tied up. "Hey boss...can we have our way with her like Franky mentioned?" He said sneering.

"Why not" the boss smirked "But I get her first" he said as he walked over to the still unresponsive Nadie.

Nathan was just beginning to awaken as he looked up. Darian had drugged him the same way that the other man had drugged Nadie, though Nathan was able to become conscious, though unable to talk or speak or make any noises at all. "Have at her boss." Darian said smirking.

The boss smirked as he dropped his pants.

Nadie groaned as she came to then it took a moment for her to realize what was happening. she tried to scream but the boss covered her mouth. Nadie teared up as she struggled.

Smirking, Darian walked over to the girl and pulled out a needle, injecting her with it as he stroked her hair. "This ecstasy should help you with the pleasure of this...heheheh."

Nadie tensed up as she was injected then her eyes went vacant and she stopped struggling.

(you can be the boss now if you want)

(You gave me the impression that the boss was a middle aged man by the way cause of the white beard...or that he was santa, which is he? lol)

The boss smirked as he took a pocket knife and began to cut off her clothing until she was laid bare. "Damn she has a nice body...good for a thief hahahaha."

(lol yah but his beard is not whitexD but go ahead and make him however you see fit.)

Nadie did not respond as she laid there naked. The other men grinned as they watched, getting excited for there own turn.

Back
Top Bottom