Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

a small shade of pink spread across Nadie's then she turned her headed away and huffed "Fine then"

Nadie soon joined the farmer and stayed on the far end. "hey.....I don't even know your name"

"mmmm...." Nadie said then soon dozed off. She found her way over to Nathan and had her head on his chest as she slept.

Nathan was awake when she had done this. Letting her rest her head on his chest, he smiled as he wrapped an arm over her body as he closed his eyes, relaxing but not yet falling asleep.

Smiling, he trusted her to maintain control of the demon inside. Slowly lulling off to sleep, his face halfway in her hair from the upper lip down, he soon succumbed to the sweet embrace of slumber.

Nadie woke up in the morning to see how close she was to Nathan. She quickly scooted away then got up and went to get something to eat.

Feeling the sudden jolt of a push away from him, Nathan shot up as he was ready to quickly grab anything that seemed to be heading for him...but what he saw was Nadie going away from him. Knowing how she felt, he chuckled as he laid down once more. "Sorry, I knew you were like that but you seemed to be at peace so...I didn't wake you."

Frowning, he nodded. "Yeah...I thought about it last night and I feel like I've turned you into a slave by doing this...just go if you want, I'm young and almost out of my teen years, I can manage with a simple knife wound to the back." He said smiling to her as he closed his eyes. "Go on...you probably don't want to be here anyway."

"Alright then" Nadie said, deep down she hoped to stay for a while but knew if she did he would be in danger so the just took her leave.

"Cya."

Smiling, it was painful to see some company leave after he had been alone for a year now without even the companionship of his mercenary allies from when he was still one. "Well...good bye then...come back to visit if you want." He said smiling, some pain evident in his eyes that he didn't want to be alone anymore, yet he could not go into any neighboring cities nor ask her to stay against her will by becoming his slave.

Nadie took her leave. She headed to the nearest town, going back to her old life of picking pockets for food. She couldn't stop thinking about Nathan but just shook it off. She could not stay knowing what she was capable of.

Frowning as she took leave, his placed his hand on his chest that seemed to be tearing from emotional pain rather than physical. "This...is what its like to lose someone dear to you...even if you've only known them a short while...company was nice while I had it but...now that its gone I guess its back to plowing fields and chopping wood..." He said as he tried to get up, but the pain from the wound on his back still lingered. "A few more moments in bed can't hurt..."

(If you want to TS a few days/weeks/months/years into the future go ahead, how long doesn't matter to me :] )

(kXD)

A few months past and Nadie was back to her old life. Her other half has not shown it's self since that night. Nadie lays against a tree in the forest, catching a quick nap.

Taking another stroll through the woods, Nathan was fully recovered from his attack from Nadie. He had not seen her anymore since their last encounter, and he had become a bit lazier in his work due to his depression of being alone once more. His crops were now halved and the trees he cut down became smaller as he lost interest in working for the larger tree hollows to turn into fire wood. As he walked on, a imprinted frown on his face ever since that fateful encounter, he soon came upon a sight that made his heart skip a beat. Walking over, he poked the sleeping girl on the head. "Nadie...?"

(Tired. Gonna go to sleep now. G'night :] )

Frowning, he continued to poke the girl. "Cmon Nadie...wake up. Its not safe to be sleeping out in these woods what with people like you out and about."

Back
Top Bottom