Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nadie and Jugger.

Nadie stared at the animal. "No, I think thats the form they chose for it" she said as she took the scroll that appeared with the creature.

"Even though you have release the demon from your body you must still take care of it. Feed it and keep it happy or face the wrath of said demon" Nadie said as she read from the scroll. "Hmmm....looks like i got a pet"

The cat looked up and mewed as it leaned up and rubbed Nathan's face.

"I think she likes you~" Nadie said.

"No idea...I guess we just walk around until we find someplace to stay?" He said shrugging as he walked on with her. "So...what are we going to name it?"

"Isn't that based off some raccoon or something like that? It sounds familiar." He said looking at the cat on his shoulder. "Though it would go well, raccoons are thieves and this is a cat burglar."

Nadie just chuckled "Yeah" she said. They walked until they found a small village. "You think we could spend the night here?"

"Perhaps." He said shrugging as he approached the village with Nadie. "Lets try and find an inn...we need to hide Tomoe, most inns probably won't allow pets."

"Ok" Nadie said as she looked around. She stopped by a shop and got a small bag then placed Tomoe in who got in the bag willingly.

"Great! Now lets toss her in a river so we'll be free of the curse for real!" He said in a joking manner as he led Nadie to an inn, paid for a room with what little money he had, and led Nadie up. "Well...at least we gets rooms rather than one single bed."

Nadie kicks Nathan "Don't say that. Like that will solve our problem" she said then followed Nathan in and to the room. "hmmmm yeah" she said as she lets Tomoe out.

Tomoe jumped up on the bed a curled up to sleep.

"Looks like she made her decision" Nadie said.

"Well...do you want to watch her for the night or me? I'm fine either way, its just a cat, not the demon that nearly killed me the first time I met you...though, I doubt even if it did try to kill me, I can easily take down a small cat."

Nadie just chuckled "It's my curse so I'll watch her" Nadie said then went to lay down on the bed with Tomoe.

Before she could, he held his arm out to stop her. "Hold on hold on...you just got freed of the beast, you might as well have your first night without it inside you. I'll sleep with it." He said smiling before pecking Nadie a small kiss on the cheek before sitting on the bed. "How much trouble can a cat be after all? You go on and get the rest you need."

Nadie blinked then smiled at Nathan "Ok, thanks" she said then headed to the other room.

Tomoe was sound asleep.

During the night...

Nathan still had not slept. He laid down in the bed and just relaxed peacefully in the night...though he felt uncomfortable. The demon cat was sleeping next to him, and he could not simply just let his guard down. He was used to staying up for long periods of time, so it didn't annoy him much that he'd stay up that night...though...he listened for every little sound.

Tomoe cuddled close to Nathan, purring. As long as Tomoe was happy and comfortable the demon will stay dormant.

Nadie was sound asleep, wishing Nathan was next to her.

Nathan smiled as he watched the cat see...Nathan wasn't the average fighter, as he claimed to be a renowned fighter. Nathan was actually part of nature, taking instincts of animals into mind with the ability to do various things...so long as they were physically capable. For instance, he couldn't fly like a hawk though he could get hawk-eyes to see far distances easily...and as of now Nathan was using his cat-eyes to see clearly into the dark.

Tomoe woke up then moved closer to Nathan, liking the heat that he was giving off and then fell right back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom