Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Mission of Fantasies by RobBase086 and Arianna

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Captain Robert Sandage and Dr. Catherine Jamison are being briefed on what their mission will be. "Captain Sandage you are to take up into space Dr. Jamison on a mission for her research that she has conducted for the last year or so." The general tells Captain Sandage. "Yes Sir! I have no problems in doing that sir! Where are her and I heading to may I ask you?" General Gerald Fulton looks at him and says, "You are to collect samples from Mars to bring back down to Earth here for her to do some research on." Captain Sandage looks over at Dr. Jamison noticing her hair up and wearing some black framed glasses on. He could not believe that he had to work with her on this mission. Captain Sandage is 5',9", short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 150 pounds. He is half Spanish and half American due to being a Navy brat and his mom being from Spain. A lot of people mistake him for being Italian.

General Fulton looks at them and then says, "Your ship is ready to launch and take off now!" Captain Sandage looks at Dr. Jamison and says, "Are you ready doctor? You better kiss your boyfriend goodbye and try to give him a little something to remember you by since you will be gone for a while! I am sure he will be going home at night jerking off fantasizing about you!" The captain says in a cocky way to her and laughing as well about it.

General Fulton starts off the briefing by introducing her to the man who’ll be taking her on the Mars mission. Dr. Catherine Jamison is 5’ 6”, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, 120 lbs with a voluptuous figure. She grew up in Arizona but her parents were both from England, so she travelled back and forth quite a bit between the USA and the UK. Her British upbringing is why she’s very disciplined and somewhat introverted.

Staring at Captain Sandage with dismay, she thinks he looks more rogue than space Captain. However, she was so excited about finally going to Mars that it really didn't matter who took her, as long as she got the samples she needed to finish her research. Looking back at the General she says firmly. “Sir, I have all the equipment ready to go and the data files can be uploaded anytime.” Shoving her hands in the pockets of her white lab coat, she asks, “General, how much time do I have before we leave?” His answer shocks her. “Now? But…I need time to say goodbye to everyone!” She stammers. Glancing from one man to the other the General looks at her with impatience and she sees Captain Sandage turning to speak to her.

His taunting words are beyond shocking and her mouth drops open. Nobody has ever spoken to her like that! Who the hell is this guy? Narrowing her gaze, she tips her chin and says, “Yes Captain I am ready. However in future I would appreciate it if you managed to keep some semblance of civility when speaking to me!” She snapped. “Now, just where is this ship of yours?”

Arianna said:
General Fulton starts off the briefing by introducing her to the man who’ll be taking her on the Mars mission. Dr. Catherine Jamison is 5’ 6”, long dark brown hair, blue eyes, 120 lbs with a voluptuous figure. She grew up in Arizona but her parents were both from England, so she travelled back and forth quite a bit between the USA and the UK. Her British upbringing is why she’s very disciplined and somewhat introverted.

Staring at Captain Sandage with dismay, she thinks he looks more rogue than space Captain. However, she was so excited about finally going to Mars that it really didn't matter who took her, as long as she got the samples she needed to finish her research. Looking back at the General she says firmly. “Sir, I have all the equipment ready to go and the data files can be uploaded anytime.” Shoving her hands in the pockets of her white lab coat, she asks, “General, how much time do I have before we leave?” His answer shocks her. “Now? But…I need time to say goodbye to everyone!” She stammers. Glancing from one man to the other the General looks at her with impatience and she sees Captain Sandage turning to speak to her.

His taunting words are beyond shocking and her mouth drops open. Nobody has ever spoken to her like that! Who the hell is this guy? Narrowing her gaze, she tips her chin and says, “Yes Captain I am ready. However in future I would appreciate it if you managed to keep some semblance of civility when speaking to me!” She snapped. “Now, just where is this ship of yours?”

Captain Sandage thought she looked like a smart Brittish sweet tart that he would not mind ruffling her feathers just a bit and getting her over heated if he knew or figured out how to. He was sure to find out though once the mission got started.

The General looked at her and stated, "You do not have that much time Dr. Jamison and you need to get that equipment up and ready before you leave! That is very important information that you need to use on this mission!" He tells her but starts to say something once again to her. "i am sorry that this is in such short notice but I needed this to get done and people above me was ordering for this to get done!" He tells her this.

Captain Sandage laughs a little bit with her facial expression and loved it because that was the kind of person he was and loved to see what kind of reaction he could get from a person as well. "I am glad that you are ready princess!" He called her since she was from England and spoke the Queens English. "OOH We are touchy are we not?" He asks her as he notices her that possibly she is a virgin and that is why she snapped at him. He even thought that possibly her boyfriend was not pleasing her in a way that a man should do for her and that is why she snapped at him.

Catherine didn’t like the way the Captain was looking at her one bit and unconsciously pulled her coat tighter around her body. She didn’t have much experience with men besides her boyfriend David, and even though they had been together for six months, she was still a virgin. However, virgin or not, there was no mistaking the carnal gleam in that man’s eyes. Still, she had to admit he was good looking, and she had no doubt his conquests were too numerous to count, despite his outrageous attitude. Sadly too many of her female counterparts fell for handsome scoundrels like him all too readily, like moths to a flame, and they always ended up getting burned.

The General’s booming voice startled her attention back to him. “I know there isn’t much time sir, but all we have to do is load everything on board.” She looked at the Captain and back to the General. “I trust I will have some help to do this?” Smiling tightly she said, “There is no need to apologize sir, I understand the urgency better than anyone. It will take me no more than fifteen minutes to say my goodbyes and upload my files.”

Turning her attention to Captain Sandage once again as he shocks her with his cocky manner she says, “Excuse me…’Princess’?” Then she smirks. “Well, by all means call me that if you like as long as you do your job like the professional the General seems to think you are.” Nodding to the General she turns on her heel and walks towards the door. Looking back over her shoulder she says, “Well Captain, are you going to come and help me get the equipment loaded onto your ship or not?”

Arianna said:
Catherine didn’t like the way the Captain was looking at her one bit and unconsciously pulled her coat tighter around her body. She didn’t have much experience with men besides her boyfriend David, and even though they had been together for six months, she was still a virgin. However, virgin or not, there was no mistaking the carnal gleam in that man’s eyes. Still, she had to admit he was good looking, and she had no doubt his conquests were too numerous to count, despite his outrageous attitude. Sadly too many of her female counterparts fell for handsome scoundrels like him all too readily, like moths to a flame, and they always ended up getting burned.

The General’s booming voice startled her attention back to him. “I know there isn’t much time sir, but all we have to do is load everything on board.” She looked at the Captain and back to the General. “I trust I will have some help to do this?” Smiling tightly she said, “There is no need to apologize sir, I understand the urgency better than anyone. It will take me no more than fifteen minutes to say my goodbyes and upload my files.”

Turning her attention to Captain Sandage once again as he shocks her with his cocky manner she says, “Excuse me…’Princess’?” Then she smirks. “Well, by all means call me that if you like as long as you do your job like the professional the General seems to think you are.” Nodding to the General she turns on her heel and walks towards the door. Looking back over her shoulder she says, “Well Captain, are you going to come and help me get the equipment loaded onto your ship or not?”

Oh the Captain sure did have thoughts running through his head about being the first to pop her cherry and help her unleash a side to her that her boyfriend has never seen before. He thought that would be great if he could do that and ruin her and David's relationship. Captain Sandage loved to conquer and it was a conquest to him all right! That is one of the main things that he will make darn sure of on this mission to Mars!

The Captain thought it was sort of funny that she was paying attention to him and not the General. "Well see that it gets done and Captain Sandage please assist her in what ever she needs done to load up for the mission!" He tells him. "Yes I shall do that sir!" He responds back to the general now. "Oh do not worry Princess sweet tart I shall help you out all right!" The captain envisioned Dr. Jamison bent over in her space suit and how well it will show off her curves that she has for him to look at. "That is great that you have no problems at all in getting this accomplished then! Do not fiddle faddle around and get this done!"

He smiles back at her and says "Yes Princess Sweet Tart!" Then laughing about it because he knows that her pussy juices must taste sweet since her boyfriend has never eaten her out down there before. "Well how about Princess Sweet Tart then? Do you like that for me to call you? Oh I plan to do my job not to work sweet tart!" He watches as she walks out the door and loves this fiestiness that she has about her. He thinks she would be perfect to have as a conquest all right! "I am coming sweet tart do not worry!" As he gets up and heads out the door to help her. His hand almost tempted to smack her onto her firm ass that she has.

Clenching her fists as furious outrage threatened to boil over, Catherine stopped and shot the roguish Captain a withering glance. “Don’t you dare call me Princess Sweet Tart! Just who the hell do you think you are anyway?” She shouted. Completely exasperated she turns and stalks off towards the supply room, not even bothering to look back and see if he’s following her.

When she arrives at the supply room, she sees David anxiously awaiting her return and smiles, but hopes that he doesn’t catch sight of the man she’ll be travelling with. Rushing over to give him a hug she quickly pulls him aside to explain the situation and hopes he’ll understand. “I’m sorry David but I have to go now. Don’t worry, I’ll be back before you know it. I’ll send word as soon as I can.” Giving him a quick kiss, she turns before he has a chance to say anything, and notices two soldiers moving the various crates and machinery to the flight deck. She grins thinking the Captain must have arranged it and thought at least he finally did something useful!

Once everything was ready she slipped into a private office, and quickly changed into her space suit. Looking down she was horrified to see that the jumpsuit’s black fabric clung to her every curve. She might as well be naked for Christ’s sake! Sighing she realized there was no time to worry about something so insignificant and made her way to the flight deck and walked to the ship, only to see the Captain standing there with a grin on his face. Squaring her shoulders, she stops a few inches away from him and says, “Let’s just start over shall we? The whole mission will go much smoother if we can find a way to coexist and be professional don’t you think?”

Arianna said:
Clenching her fists as furious outrage threatened to boil over, Catherine stopped and shot the roguish Captain a withering glance. “Don’t you dare call me Princess Sweet Tart! Just who the hell do you think you are anyway?” She shouted. Completely exasperated she turns and stalks off towards the supply room, not even bothering to look back and see if he’s following her.

When she arrives at the supply room, she sees David anxiously awaiting her return and smiles, but hopes that he doesn’t catch sight of the man she’ll be travelling with. Rushing over to give him a hug she quickly pulls him aside to explain the situation and hopes he’ll understand. “I’m sorry David but I have to go now. Don’t worry, I’ll be back before you know it. I’ll send word as soon as I can.” Giving him a quick kiss, she turns before he has a chance to say anything, and notices two soldiers moving the various crates and machinery to the flight deck. She grins thinking the Captain must have arranged it and thought at least he finally did something useful!

Once everything was ready she slipped into a private office, and quickly changed into her space suit. Looking down she was horrified to see that the jumpsuit’s black fabric clung to her every curve. She might as well be naked for Christ’s sake! Sighing she realized there was no time to worry about something so insignificant and made her way to the flight deck and walked to the ship, only to see the Captain standing there with a grin on his face. Squaring her shoulders, she stops a few inches away from him and says, “Let’s just start over shall we? The whole mission will go much smoother if we can find a way to coexist and be professional don’t you think?”

He saw her clench her fist at him and was very angry because he knew that he was getting under her skin but he wanted to get under skin in a better way though that made her fantasize about him and making her hot in between her legs as well for him. "Why can I not call you Princess Sweet tart? Well if you do not like that then I will call you Sweet Cheeks then! I am GODS gift to all women baby and I know that I could make your head spin like in the movie where that teenager gets possessed but in a good way though!" He smiles assure of himself. He could not believe how mad that he made her and could hear her screaming along with everyone else close by. He follows behind her watching her sexy butt sway in a certain way that he likes.

David was very happy to see Catherine and gives her a hug right back along with a smile. "It is ok Cat do not worry my love I understand that you have a job that you need to do and you will be back soon." He assured her to make her feel better. He returns the kiss back to her and then watches her leave him to head off onto her mission now.

The captain notices Dr. Jamison coming toward him and his eyes became large watching her tight suit fit onto her body. "WOW! You look great Dr. Jamison in that suit! Man your boyfriend would love to see you like this I bet!" As he smiled at her and then listensd to her talk to him. "Yes we can start over Sweet Cheeks! Well it would go a lot smoother if you would just loosen up just a bit and learn to have a little fun babydoll. Why should we be professional for? That is never any fun at all to be honest with you!"

What was it about the Captain that bothered her so much? Granted nobody had been so crass with her before, but still, he provoked her far too easily and it did not sit well. Usually her emotions remained under rigid control and she’d have to make an effort to stay calm no matter what he might say. Remembering his arrogant declaration that he could make her ‘head spin’, she knew exactly what he was referring to, and decided it would be a cold day in hell before she ever let him so much as touch her. Still though, there as a tiny voice in the back of her mind wondering just exactly what it would be like to surrender to a handsome scoundrel like him, a man who was no stranger to pleasing women. Those sudden uncharacteristic thoughts absolutely shocked her, and she gave herself a mental slap, forcing her attention back to business.

Rolling her eyes as he taunts her about the new clothing, Catherine shakes her head and with an exasperated sigh and says, “Fine, do whatever you want, but I am not going to play these games with you Captain Sandage! I have a job to do and that’s all. You are merely an inconvenience that I have to endure, but I will do so because this research is vitally important to me and the General.” Once again, the intensity of her anger surprises her, and she is almost shaking she’s so pissed off. Trying to calm herself, she changes the subject and asks, “OK, who else is coming with us? I assume it won’t be just the two of us on this mission.”

Looking around she doesn’t see anyone else, but that can’t be right! She hoped to God that there would be others on board, because the thought of spending so much time alone with him filled her with anxiety. Poor David, he would be furious if he knew what was going on. He was a calm shy person, but she liked to think he wouldn’t be happy with the way the Captain was provoking her. And just why was he pushing her buttons so hard? Surely the didn’t do that to every woman did he? Maybe he had something against scientists, she didn't know, but whatever it was, she sure as hell hoped he got over it…and soon. Moving towards the ship’s entrance, she waited for him to reply, but added, “I’d appreciate it if you could show me around the ship and then my quarters. I’d like to get settled as soon as possible."

Arianna said:
What was it about the Captain that bothered her so much? Granted nobody had been so crass with her before, but still, he provoked her far too easily and it did not sit well. Usually her emotions remained under rigid control and she’d have to make an effort to stay calm no matter what he might say. Remembering his arrogant declaration that he could make her ‘head spin’, she knew exactly what he was referring to, and decided it would be a cold day in hell before she ever let him so much as touch her. Still though, there as a tiny voice in the back of her mind wondering just exactly what it would be like to surrender to a handsome scoundrel like him, a man who was no stranger to pleasing women. Those sudden uncharacteristic thoughts absolutely shocked her, and she gave herself a mental slap, forcing her attention back to business.

Rolling her eyes as he taunts her about the new clothing, Catherine shakes her head and with an exasperated sigh and says, “Fine, do whatever you want, but I am not going to play these games with you Captain Sandage! I have a job to do and that’s all. You are merely an inconvenience that I have to endure, but I will do so because this research is vitally important to me and the General.” Once again, the intensity of her anger surprises her, and she is almost shaking she’s so pissed off. Trying to calm herself, she changes the subject and asks, “OK, who else is coming with us? I assume it won’t be just the two of us on this mission.”

Looking around she doesn’t see anyone else, but that can’t be right! She hoped to God that there would be others on board, because the thought of spending so much time alone with him filled her with anxiety. Poor David, he would be furious if he knew what was going on. He was a calm shy person, but she liked to think he wouldn’t be happy with the way the Captain was provoking her. And just why was he pushing her buttons so hard? Surely the didn’t do that to every woman did he? Maybe he had something against scientists, she didn't know, but whatever it was, she sure as hell hoped he got over it…and soon. Moving towards the ship’s entrance, she waited for him to reply, but added, “I’d appreciate it if you could show me around the ship and then my quarters. I’d like to get settled as soon as possible."

The Captain loved this little game that Dr. Jamison and him were playing it was as if he was the cat and she was the mouse that was so shy and timid. He just has to figure out a way to let her want him badly to where she could not resist him any longer. He starts to think that possibly if he lets her catch him in the shower without his suit on just maybe that might turn her on just a bit. That he will have to wait and see about though while on the mission.

"Well Dr. Jasmine if you got it flaunt it Sweet Tart! Why not play you know you want me like I want you Dr.! Yeah, yeah, You know what they say do you not? All work and no play with make Dr. Jasmine dull and boring!" He taunts her a little more and then smacks her onto her butt as she is walking into the ship. He then follows behind her watching her fine ass shake and sway just a bit. "I guess it is just us all alone babydoll!" As he had a coy smile on his face looking at her.

Captain Sandage wanted to show Dr. Jamison a new side that she could enjoy that she has never felt before. Not even her sweet innocent David knew about. "Yes I can show you around the ship and where you will be sleeping at." As he had her pressed up against the bulkhead of the ship which is the wall and looked deeply into her beautiful eyes. He wanted to lean in and kiss her sweet lips softly but he was not sure if she was quite ready for him to make such a move like that on her yet.

Sweet Tart? Dull and boring? She was mulling over those words and then he had the audacity to smack her behind. “OH of all the nerve!” She shouted, while glaring at him with murder in her eyes. Catherine was seething inside and she had the urge to smack that smug look off of his face right then and there. “What is wrong with you? Have you no sense of decency at all Captain?”

Deciding she wouldn’t take the bait, with a deep breath, she raised her head with all the haughty pride she could muster, and walked to the ship, wishing that somehow the door would slam shut and knock him flat on his arrogant ass. Then he confirms her worst nightmare. “So nobody else is coming with us?” Her heart sinks and she knows she’s in for a very long trip indeed.

All of a sudden, he was in front of her, and she stepped backwards until he had her trapped against the bulkhead. Meeting his gaze with a defiant one of her own, her pulse began racing and she prepared for a fight, but the way he stared into her eyes greatly unnerved her. Gone was the obnoxious Captain that had been plaguing her since they met, and in his place, she now saw a glimpse of the seductive scoundrel, the one countless women probably fell over themselves trying to impress. Refusing to let it affect her, and terrified he was going to kiss her, she glared at him and said, “Well it’s kind of hard to show me around when I can’t move don’t you think? Now will you please move aside!”

Arianna said:
Sweet Tart? Dull and boring? She was mulling over those words and then he had the audacity to smack her behind. “OH of all the nerve!” She shouted, while glaring at him with murder in her eyes. Catherine was seething inside and she had the urge to smack that smug look off of his face right then and there. “What is wrong with you? Have you no sense of decency at all Captain?”

Deciding she wouldn’t take the bait, with a deep breath, she raised her head with all the haughty pride she could muster, and walked to the ship, wishing that somehow the door would slam shut and knock him flat on his arrogant ass. Then he confirms her worst nightmare. “So nobody else is coming with us?” Her heart sinks and she knows she’s in for a very long trip indeed.

All of a sudden, he was in front of her, and she stepped backwards until he had her trapped against the bulkhead. Meeting his gaze with a defiant one of her own, her pulse began racing and she prepared for a fight, but the way he stared into her eyes greatly unnerved her. Gone was the obnoxious Captain that had been plaguing her since they met, and in his place, she now saw a glimpse of the seductive scoundrel, the one countless women probably fell over themselves trying to impress. Refusing to let it affect her, and terrified he was going to kiss her, she glared at him and said, “Well it’s kind of hard to show me around when I can’t move don’t you think? Now will you please move aside!”

"Yes I have the nerve to do that to you sexy!" He smiled and loved hearing her shout. He wondered if she would be that loud in bed with him or not? He saw her look that she had but it did not scare him at all. "Well you have me all hot and bothered playing like you are a good girl Dr. Jamison! I am sure underneath all of that brains there is a wild woman wanting and just begging to come out and play!"

The door would not slam shut on him and he would step aboard and watch the door shut as it latched tightly. "No I am sorry sweetness but no one is coming with us. It looks like we shall be alone on this voyage."

He was so close to kissing her sweet lips that he could feel her hot breath close to his mouth. As she was up against the bulkhead now of the ship and he had her right where he wanted her. She had the most beautiful blue eyes that he has ever seen before. "Not really hun hard to move. All you have to do is move your lips a bit closer to mine and I am sure you will feel the fireworks go off between us." He told her as he moved over to the side for her to move now. He then showed her to her quarters and then smiled as he did so.

Trapped like a fly in a seductive web, Catherine’s heart started pounding as she saw the desire in his eyes. The heat from his body penetrated the thin fabric of her suit, making her flush slightly, and she didn’t like the sensation one bit. His words were too intimate, and she hated the fact that he had her wondering just what those fireworks would feel like. Resisting the urge to push him away, finally, he moved enough that she was free, and she quickly ducked down and scurried away from him, practically running into the corridor. Squaring her shoulders she put her hands on her hips and said, “Let’s get one thing straight right now. I am NOT a wild woman despite what you want to believe, and even if I were, you’d be the last person on earth to know it.” Crossing her arms in front of her chest she added, “Now, would you please stop baiting me and show me to my quarters?”

The self-satisfied smile on his face irritated her beyond reason, but she bit her tongue and followed him down the corridor until he stopped and gestured to an open door. Peeking around, she saw a small but comfortable room, with everything she’d need for the long voyage. Relaxing slightly, she nodded. “Thank you, this will be fine.” Stepping into the room, she put her hand on the door to close it and stared at him, her expression aloof. “If you’ll excuse me, I’d like to get settled.” She said firmly.

Arianna said:
Trapped like a fly in a seductive web, Catherine’s heart started pounding as she saw the desire in his eyes. The heat from his body penetrated the thin fabric of her suit, making her flush slightly, and she didn’t like the sensation one bit. His words were too intimate, and she hated the fact that he had her wondering just what those fireworks would feel like. Resisting the urge to push him away, finally, he moved enough that she was free, and she quickly ducked down and scurried away from him, practically running into the corridor. Squaring her shoulders she put her hands on her hips and said, “Let’s get one thing straight right now. I am NOT a wild woman despite what you want to believe, and even if I were, you’d be the last person on earth to know it.” Crossing her arms in front of her chest she added, “Now, would you please stop baiting me and show me to my quarters?”

The self-satisfied smile on his face irritated her beyond reason, but she bit her tongue and followed him down the corridor until he stopped and gestured to an open door. Peeking around, she saw a small but comfortable room, with everything she’d need for the long voyage. Relaxing slightly, she nodded. “Thank you, this will be fine.” Stepping into the room, she put her hand on the door to close it and stared at him, her expression aloof. “If you’ll excuse me, I’d like to get settled.” She said firmly.

He had his prey right where he wanted her and he could feel that she was getting a bit turned on by what he was doing and he loved it too! He watched as she ducked underneath his arm and scurried away from him as he watched how she walked in that skin tight suit she was wearing. "Well keep thinking that my sweet innocent Sweet Tart! I know soon you will have urges and you will be wanting something that I have and to feel me in your arms as well!" He told her with a smug smile on his face very confident that he was going to get his way sooner or later with her. "Yes of course I can show you to your quarters and possibly we can break in the bed in there? Possibly we might feel comfortable sharing my quarters?" He told her with a smile upon his face.

He knew that he was getting to her and loved it as well! He lead her to where she will be sleeping at. "You are welcome Princess Sweet Tart! I am glad that you like it and it will satisfy you well enough on our trip." He looked into her beautiful deep blue eyes that he found mesmerizing. "I can help you get settled in baby and possibly we could cuddle afterwards as well in each others arms?" He told her trying to get his way with her once again.

She had purposefully ignored all his latest taunts and sexual innuendos, but the tenuous control over her temper was rapidly slipping. Clenching her fists so tight her nails dug painfully into her palms, she glared at him standing there and itched to slap him. The way he looked into her eyes though bothered her much more than the ridiculous things he said, and she wished he’d stop. Tipping her chin, she stared at him with utter defiance. “You are not going to get what you want, no matter what you say.” She said calmly. “In fact, you sir are the last person I would ever consider bedding, and if you think I’m going to swoon at your feet because you say so, you are in for a nasty surprise.”

Trembling from the force of her anger, she shut the door as hard as she could, and then leaned against it still shaking. What had she ever done to deserve this? Her whole life had been spent working hard and people respected her for it, why did this man treat her like that? She was confused, completely out of her depth to understand him, and that worried her. Looking around the room, she realized none of her belongings were there and she exhaled loudly. “Shit!” Knowing she had to go back out there, she closed her eyes and gathered her courage. Opening the door, she quietly stepped out into the corridor, looking to see if the coast was clear before trying to find her things.

Arianna said:
She had purposefully ignored all his latest taunts and sexual innuendos, but the tenuous control over her temper was rapidly slipping. Clenching her fists so tight her nails dug painfully into her palms, she glared at him standing there and itched to slap him. The way he looked into her eyes though bothered her much more than the ridiculous things he said, and she wished he’d stop. Tipping her chin, she stared at him with utter defiance. “You are not going to get what you want, no matter what you say.” She said calmly. “In fact, you sir are the last person I would ever consider bedding, and if you think I’m going to swoon at your feet because you say so, you are in for a nasty surprise.”

Trembling from the force of her anger, she shut the door as hard as she could, and then leaned against it still shaking. What had she ever done to deserve this? Her whole life had been spent working hard and people respected her for it, why did this man treat her like that? She was confused, completely out of her depth to understand him, and that worried her. Looking around the room, she realized none of her belongings were there and she exhaled loudly. “Shit!” Knowing she had to go back out there, she closed her eyes and gathered her courage. Opening the door, she quietly stepped out into the corridor, looking to see if the coast was clear before trying to find her things.

He loved that he was getting underneath her skin and it was a adrenaline rush for him. If she had slapped him like she felt like doing he would have instantly pulled her into him and kissed her deeply onto her sweet lips. Before pulling her in he would have caught the slap though. He just smiled blowing a kiss as he looked into her eyes. "How do you know that I will not get what I want? Eventually you will feel a craving inside you that you will not be able to control." He told her. "So if the world ended and we were to become the new Adam and Eve you would not consider in sleeping with me to create children then?" He told her trying to pick at her intellect to see what response he would get from her.

He heard her shut the door but he waited for her to step out to make his move on her. As she opened up the door he grabbed her and placed her into his arms kissing her deeply and passionately onto her lips. Then he pulled away to see what kind of reaction he would get from her after doing that to her.

Catherine was so pissed off that she might very well consider letting the human race die out rather than sleep with the arrogant, crass and downright irritating Captain Sandage. Peering out of her doorway, she cried out in surprise when he grabbed her without warning and held her in his strong arms, so tight she couldn’t move. She was outraged, and when his mouth came crashing down on hers, her eyes widened in shock and she panicked. Trying desperately to free herself, he deepened the kiss, and her pulse quickened as a delicious warmth spread throughout her body in a way she’d never felt before. At that moment she knew she had never truly been kissed by David or anyone else, and certianly never so passionately or by a man as powerful or perplexing as the Captain. A wave of new sensations swept over her, and Catherine froze at the unwanted onslaught. Finally, he released her, and she blinked, trembling and too stunned to say anything.

It didn’t last long however, and a split second later she tore away from his grasp and glared at him with indignant fury. “Don’t you ever do that again! How dare you!” Then she forced herself to calm down and looked at him coolly. “Why are you being so insistent about this? Is it because you want what you cannot have?” She smirked and lifted her chin. “You better hope the world doesn’t end and we’re all that’s left, because I will never come to you willingly. I refuse to be just another one of your conquests.” She meant every word of it. His arrogance infuriated her and he tormented her like nobody else ever dared. However, deep down she was terrified of the things he made her feel, and desperately needed to keep some kind of emotional distance from him.

Arianna said:
Catherine was so pissed off that she might very well consider letting the human race die out rather than sleep with the arrogant, crass and downright irritating Captain Sandage. Peering out of her doorway, she cried out in surprise when he grabbed her without warning and held her in his strong arms, so tight she couldn’t move. She was outraged, and when his mouth came crashing down on hers, her eyes widened in shock and she panicked. Trying desperately to free herself, he deepened the kiss, and her pulse quickened as a delicious warmth spread throughout her body in a way she’d never felt before. At that moment she knew she had never truly been kissed by David or anyone else, and certianly never so passionately or by a man as powerful or perplexing as the Captain. A wave of new sensations swept over her, and Catherine froze at the unwanted onslaught. Finally, he released her, and she blinked, trembling and too stunned to say anything.

It didn’t last long however, and a split second later she tore away from his grasp and glared at him with indignant fury. “Don’t you ever do that again! How dare you!” Then she forced herself to calm down and looked at him coolly. “Why are you being so insistent about this? Is it because you want what you cannot have?” She smirked and lifted her chin. “You better hope the world doesn’t end and we’re all that’s left, because I will never come to you willingly. I refuse to be just another one of your conquests.” She meant every word of it. His arrogance infuriated her and he tormented her like nobody else ever dared. However, deep down she was terrified of the things he made her feel, and desperately needed to keep some kind of emotional distance from him.

While he was holding her in his arms his hands explored her curves which he very much enjoyed. He would have loved to have moved his hands up to her chest area to fondle or squeeze but since he was holding her in his arms he could not do that at all. He did squeeze her nice firm ass and gave it a playful smack as he could hear it echo in the hallway of the ships corridor. Her lips was so soft and gentle but he loved it though! He was hoping that eventually it would be so hard for her to resist him and want him.

"I honestly think you loved that kiss and want some more Sweet Tart! I am sure I can please you and blow your mind away!" He knew that he could not let her calm down so he moved in closer to her and began to explore her body with his hands as he gently caressed her cheek and moved a little bit of her hair from her face. "Yes you are something that I cannot have. That is why I want you so badly!" He smiles back looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

He was the most exasperating man she’d ever met, and nothing she did seemed to deter him. With a muffled scream of frustration she said, “What part of I don’t want you are you not understanding! Why can’t you just take the hint and leave me alone. I’m sure you’ll have plenty of women falling all over you when we return.” No matter what she said, it made little difference and he moved in closer.

Unconsciously she shrank away from him until her back hit the wall, and then his hands seemed to be everywhere, expertly roaming over every inch of her body. Her eyes grew wide and her heart pounded. Every sensation was new and sent tendrils of electric heat to the tips of her toes. Her traitorous body was responding to everything he did and she had to fight for every ounce of control, reminding herself that he was a scoundrel of the worst sort and the last person in the world she wanted to be involved with. Shaking her head, she tried to push him away with all her strength, but the hypnotic way he gazed into her eyes , and his soft caress on her cheek took her completely by surprise…such a sharp contrast to the harshness a moment ago. Looking down at the floor and with a soft voice she said, “That’s more than enough. No matter what you do, I am NOT going to give myself to you.” Raising her gaze to meet his once again with renewed determination, she added, “I’m quite stubborn you know, and I refuse to let you win. Now will you please just let me go?”

Arianna said:
He was the most exasperating man she’d ever met, and nothing she did seemed to deter him. With a muffled scream of frustration she said, “What part of I don’t want you are you not understanding! Why can’t you just take the hint and leave me alone. I’m sure you’ll have plenty of women falling all over you when we return.” No matter what she said, it made little difference and he moved in closer.

Unconsciously she shrank away from him until her back hit the wall, and then his hands seemed to be everywhere, expertly roaming over every inch of her body. Her eyes grew wide and her heart pounded. Every sensation was new and sent tendrils of electric heat to the tips of her toes. Her traitorous body was responding to everything he did and she had to fight for every ounce of control, reminding herself that he was a scoundrel of the worst sort and the last person in the world she wanted to be involved with. Shaking her head, she tried to push him away with all her strength, but the hypnotic way he gazed into her eyes , and his soft caress on her cheek took her completely by surprise…such a sharp contrast to the harshness a moment ago. Looking down at the floor and with a soft voice she said, “That’s more than enough. No matter what you do, I am NOT going to give myself to you.” Raising her gaze to meet his once again with renewed determination, she added, “I’m quite stubborn you know, and I refuse to let you win. Now will you please just let me go?”

She just did not know how to loosen up at all and he had to figure out a way to get her to want him as badly as he wanted her. He heard her scream and he could picture her moaning instead of screaming like this once he got her to open up. "What part are you not understanding? You have the great body on you Dr. and I could help you out a lot if you would just give me a chance. Yeah but are you not a virgin and would you not like to surprise David when you get home?" He was hoping that this might work on her but he had to wait and see. "I do not want those ladies I am onto bigger and better things which is you Sweet Tart! I want to help you out in becoming a new woman!" He soon grinded his hips into hers with his hard cock to see what reaction he would get out of her.

As he explored every inch of her body and began to rub and massage the skin tight suit that she was wearing. His hand rubbed her pussy. He would love to unzip the front of her suit to see the goods but he wanted to figure out what spot turned her on when he did it to her. He leaned up and began to kiss and lick up and down her neck. He moved over to her ear lobe and gently nibbled onto her ear lobe and pulled just a bit as he looked into her eyes.

His words left no doubt in her mind that he would never give up, and when his hard bulge pressed against her hips, and his hands began their assault on her body once again with fervour, she panicked and tried to push them away. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, he began massaging her very core and she jumped, heat flooding her cheeks. “Don’t!” she cried.

He simply refused to listen, and she didn’t know what to do to make him stop. The sensation of his lips on her neck sent electric shocks rippling through her, and each stroke of his tongue made her quiver. It was all so new and she had no idea a man could make a woman feel like this, but the knowledge that he might just be able to make her lose control terrified her and that realization hit her like a blast of icy water. Jerking her head back, she slapped his hands away, eyes flashing dangerously. “Leave me alone!” She tore away from him. “Shouldn’t you be doing something like flying us towards our destination?” Storming back to the bulkhead, she grabbed her belongings and stalked back down the corridor to her room. She might be a virgin and naive, but that didn't mean she was going to let some cocky space captain walk all over her! No matter how much pleasure he claimed he could give her, it wouldn't be worth giving up her self respect and the sooner he figured that out the better!

Arianna said:
His words left no doubt in her mind that he would never give up, and when his hard bulge pressed against her hips, and his hands began their assault on her body once again with fervour, she panicked and tried to push them away. Just when she thought it couldn’t get any worse, he began massaging her very core and she jumped, heat flooding her cheeks. “Don’t!” she cried.

He simply refused to listen, and she didn’t know what to do to make him stop. The sensation of his lips on her neck sent electric shocks rippling through her, and each stroke of his tongue made her quiver. It was all so new and she had no idea a man could make a woman feel like this, but the knowledge that he might just be able to make her lose control terrified her and that realization hit her like a blast of icy water. Jerking her head back, she slapped his hands away, eyes flashing dangerously. “Leave me alone!” She tore away from him. “Shouldn’t you be doing something like flying us towards our destination?” Storming back to the bulkhead, she grabbed her belongings and stalked back down the corridor to her room. She might be a virgin and naive, but that didn't mean she was going to let some cocky space captain walk all over her! No matter how much pleasure he claimed he could give her, it wouldn't be worth giving up her self respect and the sooner he figured that out the better!

He could feel her trying to push his hands away but he did not want her to get away from him. "Ok I see you are not ready yet but I will give you some time before you change your mind and then want me Sweet Tart." He smiled as he removed his hands from her body now.

All she had to do was give him just a little so that he can have his foot in the door. Once that happens then he knows that she will no longer resist him at all. He smiled as he felt her slap his hands. He loved the sound of his hands getting slapped. "Ok I will leave you alone then so that you can be alone here in your quarters." He watched as she tore away from him. "Not to worry I have the ship on auto pilot so there should not be any problems at all. What the captain and Dr. Jamison did not know was that they were headed toward a meteor shower that he would have to stir his way out of. "If you need anything I will be in my quarters Dr. Sweet Tart!" He smiled and then headed toward his cabin.

About 15 20 minutes later the ship was shaking due to the meteor shower. The Captain did not know what was going to happen next as he ran to the front of the ship. He accidently left a porno on in his quarters.

Safe in the confines of her quarters, Catherine sat down on the bed and tried to calm down. The past few hours had been a complete nightmare and she didn’t even want to think about what the next few weeks would bring. How could she possibly deal with a man such as Captain Sandage? He was bound and determined to have his way, and if the tingling sensations that still lingered on her skin from his lips were any indication, she wasn’t so sure he wouldn’t get it eventually. It was incredibly unnerving the way he knew exactly how to touch her and get a response, regardless of how much she hated to admit it. Sighing, she leaned back and rubbed her temples, trying to think of the best way to coexist with the handsome scoundrel.

Suddenly, the ship started shaking and she jumped up, dashing into the hall, where strange sounds coming from a room at the opposite end caught her attention. When she got there, she saw it was the Captain’s quarters, but the shocking video playing on the monitor is what made her mouth drop open. Revolted and riveted at the same time, she stepped back to leave when the ship lurched and threw her against the wall, delivering a sharp blow to her head, and then everything went black as she crumpled to the floor.

Arianna said:
Safe in the confines of her quarters, Catherine sat down on the bed and tried to calm down. The past few hours had been a complete nightmare and she didn’t even want to think about what the next few weeks would bring. How could she possibly deal with a man such as Captain Sandage? He was bound and determined to have his way, and if the tingling sensations that still lingered on her skin from his lips were any indication, she wasn’t so sure he wouldn’t get it eventually. It was incredibly unnerving the way he knew exactly how to touch her and get a response, regardless of how much she hated to admit it. Sighing, she leaned back and rubbed her temples, trying to think of the best way to coexist with the handsome scoundrel.

Suddenly, the ship started shaking and she jumped up, dashing into the hall, where strange sounds coming from a room at the opposite end caught her attention. When she got there, she saw it was the Captain’s quarters, but the shocking video playing on the monitor is what made her mouth drop open. Revolted and riveted at the same time, she stepped back to leave when the ship lurched and threw her against the wall, delivering a sharp blow to her head, and then everything went black as she crumpled to the floor.

Captain Sandage was up front at the cockpit trying to stir clear of the meteor shower. He looked to see if he could miss some of the meteors that were coming toward them so that the ship could fly out of the mess that they were in. He kept cool, calm, and collective as he gained control and began to lead out of the shower. By doing this this caused Captain Sandage and Dr. Jameson to get closer to their destination because for some reason this gained more time for them both due to a short cut that the Captain was taking.

Once he stirred the ship out of the meteor shower he was relieved and went back to his quarters to find Dr. Jameson lying on the floor. Some how one of the meteors happened to penetrate through the skin of the ship and the radiation entered the doctors body. The Captain did not know what an amazing mission this was going to become now for the both of them. Things were going to change.

Slowly waking up, Catherine was only aware of some very strange dreams. A bright red mist filled her mind and no matter how hard she tried to penetrate it, she couldn’t see past it. To make matters worse, there was a ringing sound in her ears and her skin felt like it was on fire. Fighting to regain control of her consciousness, she focused on waking and her eyelids fluttered open.

The first thing she saw was Captain Sandage leaning over her, and she smiled weakly. “I don’t know what happened. One minute I was standing up and then everything went black.” Struggling to sit up, she reached out her hand to him. “Would you mind helping me, I feel strange and can’t seem to find my strength.”

Arianna said:
Slowly waking up, Catherine was only aware of some very strange dreams. A bright red mist filled her mind and no matter how hard she tried to penetrate it, she couldn’t see past it. To make matters worse, there was a ringing sound in her ears and her skin felt like it was on fire. Fighting to regain control of her consciousness, she focused on waking and her eyelids fluttered open.

The first thing she saw was Captain Sandage leaning over her, and she smiled weakly. “I don’t know what happened. One minute I was standing up and then everything went black.” Struggling to sit up, she reached out her hand to him. “Would you mind helping me, I feel strange and can’t seem to find my strength.”

Captain Sandage was not sure what was going to happen next. This shy woman with a great body will no longer feel the same anymore after being affected by the meteor.

He smiled back at her looking at her glad that she was all right and nothing happened to her. "That is strange and not good to hear. I hope that you are ok Princess Sweet Tart!" He saw that she had extended her hand to him and he reached out for her hand. "No I do not mind helping you up. Well possibly you should lye down on my bed and rest for a bit." As the female porn star was moaning due to what the male porn star was doing to her.

Back
Top Bottom