Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

2 females need, incest/smut rp

tomisntblue

Super-Earth
This is an rp I used to do but haven't for some time. The idea is Father x Daughter x Mother. The way I used to do it was that the mother would be sleeping, the father would be awake and, while thinking about his daughter, would be jacking off. The daughter, who is also attracted to him, is spying on him then and is caught. This leads to the father and daughter having sex. The mother wakes up and catches them, and ends up joining in.

This plot can be altered to fit all of our likings, but this is the basic idea.

I would be happy to play the daughter or the mother, but only if the other female would play with me too. And both players should use some coercion on me to get on with the sex. Read my links and find out what I like... ;)

The idea is for the mother and daughter to play as well. I would love to have you in either role, now we just need a third.

Yeah that's what it would be. And unless you guys have anything you want to change the plot is My character is up masturbating in his bed with his wife(Chris) sleeping. Their daughter(Shasta) catches him, you can decide why. She's oddly turned on by this and he convices her to help him. After a very little while, they wake up the wife/mother. Rather than being horrified, she decides to join in and they all pleasure each other.

The mother would need some incentive to OK the incestive festive... But after they excite her she would be happy to present her kinkier side... I would like to play her a little reluctant, but would be happy to be on the receiving end of their daughter's fantasies. Even would like the husband's kinkier ideas to play out!

Back
Top Bottom