Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

American Yakuza (vampire07)

She crossed her arms over her breasts. "Yeah...No sex for the virgin." she teased him but she walked to the large windows and shut the curtains. "Why did you think I was happy on hearing his death...My father is part of an oppsing Mafia family. The marriage was arranged when I was an infant but either way. I got a feeling there is a group that is wanting us dead!"

"Well that's just GREAT." Jake groaned as he laid down on the bed "I can just picture the next chat with mom 'Hey mom guess what I'm a leader of two Yakuza clans and now there's dudes wanting me and my beautiful wife dead... A wife I only met the day of the wedding.'"
He breathed deeply to calm himself down. He finally sighed saying "Man... buzz kill. So... what should I do? I know nothing about the whole Yakuza thing and I'm honestly a pussy when it comes to fighting."

Sighing as she sat on the edge of the bed looking over at him. "Trying to get me to suck your dick?" She teased him with him constantly commeting on her appearance. "Lucky for you this beautiful wife knows how things work atleast. I know the front ward stuff but the back stage is something my Dad kept me from seeing." She told him as she got up and walked over to the closet. There she stripped out of her sports bra and shorts. She leaned forward to find a bra and some comfortable clothing.

"No no that's not what I mea- Oh fuck it like it mattes." Jake said with a sigh "Damn me and my awkwardness..."
He looked up to see her strip out of her bra and shorts and quickly looked away to hide his blush.
"Man I have a feeling I should've never accepted that job."

"Whats done is done, Jake." She said as she pulled on a bra then pulled the tank top on. Shortly she pulled on short demin shorts then walked over to him. "Look all you can do right now..." She began as she cupped his chin to make him look up at her. "You got to learn the ropes. Goro may help but I'd keep an eye out on him. I wanted to hint at what you gotten yourself into but he kept jumping in." Slowly she leaned in and kissed his forehead. There she noticed he was blushing. "Jake....Can I ask you something....Are you a virgin?"

Jake's face was even redder when she kissed his forehead. Okay now this was just torture. Even worse when she asked about his virginity.
"Well uuuh uuum well... uuuh... s-see... er... no I mean... uuuuh..." Yep, Virgin to the core "Yes... Back in the states most girls had... pretty high standards and well... honestly I was the chunky dude in highschool believe it or not so... Yeah. Virgin."

"Figured after high school you'd have some girls after you." she said as she went over to a desk and pulled out a yearbook and brought it over to him. She flipped it up to a page showing him a picture of her. She was the chunky type the 210 pound type. "I was the..Chunky type as you'd say. I got out before I went away for college and the weight came off. I am guessing that happened to you."

"Wow... you look so... different." Jake said almost afraid to show his picture. Luckily it was back in America.
"As for the girls coming after me... well... I had one girl. Oh man she was gorgeous." Jake said thinking for a moment to remember her "Her name was Leona, a French immigrant. She was my world... until she cheated on me. French Biyatch."
He then looked to Aiko asking "So what about you? Did you have people wanting you after school or was that not allowed due to the marriage arrangement?"

Aiko laughed softly. "That didn't stop a few men. One I lost my virginity to in College then two more. Kazuma wasn't pleased but I did tell him if he kept sleeping with other women I'd keep going." She said to him as she took the book to the desk. "I lost my virginity when I was still on the chunky side and the guy agreed it was just sex." She said shrugging with her walking back over to him and sat down next to him. "The thing is Jake....I don't go around hiding anything so I'd let you know if I was going to sleep with someone or whatever. You on the other hand haven't done anything. Even if you stumbled into this...I'm not going to stray unless you do."

Well... apparently she did a better job than Jake.
"Oh... well... luckily I was raised on good marriage morals." Jake said thinking for a moment "Okay I won't ever cheat. I promise! Scouts honor!"
Even if she didn't like him as much, he was still going to be faithful and prove himself to not be some big douchbag.

Smirking as she pounced on him, pushing him back in the bed. "Can the scout's honor." She said with a smile down at him. Her hands were at either side of his head as she looked down at him. "I think you'll do well here. You look like you got a good head on your shoulders."

"eek." Jake was surprised when she pounced on him and told him to can the scouts honor. Her touch, her compliment about his head and the earlier little strip show when she was changing... well... if his face got any redder, steam would be blowing from his nostrils and ears.
"Th-thanks." Jake smiled and soon felt something stirring 'down there'.

Aiko sat back as her tight ass pressed into his little guy who was starting to salute. Smirking as she looked down at him. "Whats your thoughts of roleplaying in the bedroom? As in you fucking a japanese school girl?" She asked with her wiggling on his growing groin. Though she sat comfortably. "You may not get anything now but like to know if somethign does happen."

Oh god now her ass was on his dude. This was way beyond tortue, not even the dude from the Saw movies could top this. But... maybe he could tease her a bit.
"Well... depends... I haven't seen you in a school girl outfit yet." Jake smirked hoping it would work.

She smirked as she leaned forward with her breasts pressing against his chest. Her hand moved over his shoulder wondering who was gonig to out last who. "I don't have an uniform...Still looking for the right one." She said with her moving her fingers over his shoulder having her fingers circle over his shoulder.

"Hmm... well bet I can find one for you." Jake smirked as she leaned closer. Well... kinda worked. But he had some more tricks up his sleeve.
"Well... let me ask you this..." Jake said thinking real quick and ran a hand up her spine. Thank you French girl! "What do you think of moving said roleplay to somwhere... outside the home?"

"Like where?" she shifted as she felt him running his hand up and down her spine. She loved to be touched and caressed but years of practice got her to the point she could resist the simpliest touch. "Got a place in mind?"

"Well... a lot of places in mind." Jake said thinking for a moment and moved his hands to grip her rear. "First... maybe discreet thing on a crowded train."
Suddenly his hands moved from her ass to her hips and carressed them softly "Then perhaps find a nice shady forest clearing for some fun." Hands up her mid section "Maybe an alleyway..." Finally his hands slid between their bodies and managed to carress her chest "And finish it off with some home action."

With him suggesting a crowded train she felt her cheeks turning red but tried not to look embarassed. With him slowly listing the places off with him movnig his hands from her sensative rump to her mid back then to her breasts. She was worked up but she tried not to let it on. "If you do good in the meetings then I may think about furfilling those fantasies my husband." she said with her kissing his cheek. Slowly she got off of him and headed for the door. There she opened it seeing some lackies with their ear pressed against it.

If she was an anime character she'd had veins popping out of her head. "Got out of here!" She yelled with her doing a high kick which she aimmed at one man, missed. They were quick when threatened. "God! I feel like Sango when Miroku gropes her ass or any woman's ass." She was actually referencing the situation to an Inuyasha Anime as if she knew its characters and personalities.

Jake smirked seeing her face turn red. Heheh, score one for Jake! However he cocked an eyebrow when he watched her leave the bed. Great now his bulge was out for the whole world to see.
He growled lightly sseeing the lackies at the door.
"Way to ruin the mood guys." Jake muttered with a sigh. But he was a bit... surprised at the anime reference. But he decided not to act on it.

With the lackies moving away she glared at them with her heading into the kitchen and grabbed a few beers and headed back to the bedroom. "If any of you come nearby this door I wil be forced to use my whips." They had heard rumors she used whips but never got to see them so they obeyed when she threaten to use them. Once she shut the door she walked over to Jake seeing his erection was nearly full. "I need to learn to behave." She laughed softly with her handing him a beer. "I have a bad habit of teasing men."

Woah... she's scary sometimes... wait.. whips? Jake thought and sighed as she walked out of the room. So now what was he to do... Soon she came back with some beer and he gave a sweet smile taking one.
"Thanks." He smiled opening the can "Yeah well... you're pretty good at it..."

She smiled then remembered she mentioned whips. "Oh the whips thing....Lie. I use it to keep the men in line atleast." she said as she sipped her beer. "Any ideas? Get a head start on that list you told me about?" she asked as she was curious and she ever did anything pyblic atleast. There she drank bit more of the beer as she was thinking of giving it a try today.

"Well how about we have some fun in here first? And then do the train." Jake smirked seductively and sipped his beer "Sorry but I don't want to lose my virginity in a train."

Smiling as she set the beer bottle aside and moved over straddling his hips with her grinding her hips in his erection. "I can do that since this is your wedding night I can give you a free pass." She teased with her kissing the side of his neck with her gently nipping.

Back
Top Bottom