Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We got Bored (Hat + Jaqueline)

Elise stood there with the robe, lost deep in thought. Then she made a decision.

She wrapped her hands around James waist, tugging at the bathrobe belt. She not only was no longer wearing the bathrobe, but had also ditched her bra and panties, "What's this? Did we get naked for nothing?" She asked him. If James felt that way, the least she could do was meet him halfway. She liked him, had for a long time, as friends. But as lovers? Well, better late than never.

He snapped shut the phone, his hands resting on hers. He smiled, leaning back a little against her.
"That depends on you, Elise." he said quietly. Gently, he took her hand, sliding it onto his chest and into the robe.

"Too slow." She told him, gripping the collar of the robe and wrenching it down, off him, then hugging around his waist again, pressing her breasts against his bare back, "So, I'm your slave for the next hour, remember. What would you have me do?" She asked seductively, having fun getting back into their game.

"I'm your slave for the next hour."
Whooo...
"Tell me..." he said, turning to face her. "If you wanted to... to fuck me," he words grew bold, "Tell me how you'd go about it. If we... uh, if we were alone in the pool room. Details." he said quietly.

"Well if we were already wearing clothes, first I'd do a strip tease dance with a pool stick. After that I'd have you bend me over the table, pushing a hand down on my back and playing your other hand playing with my breast as you pounded into me." She said, looking up at him with a seductive smile.

His erection grew, and he gently kissed her neck. "I... I want to see... see you please yourself." he said quietly. "While thinking about me." he said, stammering slightly.

Elise interlocked her fingers behind his neck and walked backwards, taking him to the living room again. She took a seat in a the big chair and took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She reached down with her left hand and prodded her lips, rubbing them, then poking the tip of her index finger inside, moving it up and down, still breathing slowly.

"i want you to imagine me in class." he said with a smile. "Shirt and pants, all dressed. Only I have a pair of scissors, and I'm standing in front of the class." he said. "So... Ibegin cutting up one side. One snip. Two snips. THree snips. Four snips. I'm at my knee now. So I start on the other side. One. Two. Three. Four."

"Oh, keep going." She said, "Who's in the room with you?" She asked as she envisioned him having his clothes cut off.

"You and all the girls in homeroom." he said, as he went on. "I go back to the leg I started on, slowly cutting up the side. One cut. Two. Three. You can see my boxers, now. Four. I stop just shy of the waistband, and go u the other side. One. Two. Three. Four." he said, smiling. "Then I cut through the waistband and let it fall to the floor. Then I ask the girls what they want next."

" Jerk yoursef!' They shout." Elise told him, keeping her eyes closed, adding a second finger and going further in.

He smiled. "Well, if they ask, then recieve they shall." he said. "I open the hole in my boxers and pull out my cock, slowly stroking it. Mmmm, it feels so good." he said quietly, his hand wrapping around his manhood and slowly doing the same. "I smile at the girls and ask if any of them wants to assist me."

"Elise, the good little girl in the front would love to help you out, James." She told him, her thumb rubbing her clit as she imagined the scene in as much detail as possible, and waiting, wishing for it to escalate.

"How will she help me?" he asked quietly. "Perhaps she'll flash me her panties, or some sort of thing?" he asked, his pace speeding up as he imagined the scene as if it were real.

"Well why should you be alone? Maybe she ought to strip you down and strip herself down..." Elise suggested, "then wrap her fingers around his cock, give it slow pumps up and down."

"mmmm." he replied, pumping his hand faster as he imagined her touching it. He could feel the pleasure bubbling up inside him, but held himself back. "Elise is giving me a handjob in the middle of class..." he murmured, smiling.

"I'll take it and slowly lick the base, up to the tip, then start sucking." She said, now fingering herself faster, squirming in pleasure in her seat.

HE could hardly hold himself as he watched her play, panting quietly. "Elly... Oh god, Elly, I'm gonna come." he managed. "W-watch me..." he commanded, as he exploded with a cry.

Elise opened her eyes and watched him shoot off, she toyed with herself more vigorously at the sight and very soon after she came as well, "Don't tell me...that's all you wanted to do." She asked.

"N-No..." he said, then stood and walked over to her, pulling her up carefully. "Kiss me, Elly." he said, looking into her eyes. "You've no idea how long I've wanted..." he said. "I was always afraid I'd ruin everything. But... even if it's just one night, I want you, Elly. No, sorry. Elise."

She let herself be held in his arms and ran her hands across his biceps, looking into his eyes as he made his heartfelt plea. She smiled and slid a hand up to the back of his head, pulling him down, "Let's make it one hell of a night." She told him, giving him his kiss.

He kissed her back, holding her close against him. The warmth and the feeling of skin on skin fekt wonderful, and he couldn't help but kiss her neck, his hands slowly wandering down her back.

Elise moved up his back with one hand and down with the other, alternating and then she started softly dragging her nails up and down.

Back
Top Bottom