Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We got Bored (Hat + Jaqueline)

Hat-tori

Supernova
James sighed. "Well, with the car gone, thanks to Tony, we're pretty much stuck here for the next..." he looked at his watch. "Twelve hours. The bus isn't coming for twelve damn hours." he sighed, walking around the empty house. The birthday party had been fun, if uninspired. His 18th, too... there should have been more to it. At least everyone had come, and his parents had loaned him this empty, distant property to 'let loose' on, even if there wasn't much loosing or letting going on.

James wasn't really a nerd, per se. He had the glasses and the intellect, but he was part of the swim team and it really showed. He didn't seem to attract girls, for reasons beyond him, and so he went through school life a simple virgin. He wore simple blue jeans and a white shirt, which was old enough that it stretched slightly on his torso, unknowingly showing off his toned upper body.

"Got any ideas?" he asked his only guest, who stood in the kitchen.

Elise bit her thumb as she thought. She was one of like, a couple girls at the party, but she was part of the gang. She had been hanging out with James since they were tiny tots. All his friends knew here and she knew them. A tightly knit group, fun, but not wild. A simple, easy going party is what they got. She shrugged, "Hmm, I dunno...Any games we can play?" She asked and yawned. Not enough sleep last night. She had been up wrapping her present for James. Never before had Elise attempted wrapping anything. It was a disaster. She had gone the extra few bucks and sprung a new laptop for him, because he had said his current one totally sucked.

"Just the two of us?" he asked, walking around. "I mean... there isn't anything to play with, really. William took the game consoles with him. I dunno what they were thinking, really. Just a planning oversight, I guess..." he looked around, then picked up a pair of scissors. "Well, there's still this pair of scissors, but I don't really know what we'd do with them. You got any ideas, Elly?" he asked, opening and closing them slowly.

She laughed and said jokingly, "Why don't I cut your shirt off?" She suggested with a silly grin. The laughed died soon though, and she thought a bit deeper about what she said. This also didn't last as she shook her head, banishing such thoughts. They had been nothing but friends forever! That suits her just fine.

He throught for a minute, then grinned.
"Only if I get to cut off yours." he said with a laugh, walking into the kitchen. "We could make a game out of it..." he thought, then he took out a peice of paper. "Uhm... hm. We take turns making one, two, or three cuts. That's uh, from the base of the scissors to the tip. Now, the thing is, the first person naked wins, even though we're cutting each other's clothes. And the loser has to do whatever the winner tells them for the next, uh... hour." he smiled. "Sound fair, Elly?" he asked.

Elise shook her head, "That's stupid." She said, then looked at the clock. And she had nothing else to do for the next while, "Well...Do you have any extra clothes? I don't mind losing these, but I expect to have something to wear home with my scraps." She folded her arms and kept shaking her head, unable to believe she was going along with this.

"Sure. There's a couple bathrobes." he said. "I'll even let you choose who cuts first." he said, putting the scissors on the counter with a smile. He couldn't believe he was even presenting the idea, let alone having her agree. This was nuts! Well, it wasn't like he paid much for his clothes. And they had a whole twelve hours before they could get a ride... So why not? He'd always been curious how she looked undressed, after all.

She gave him a playful shove in the chest and snatched the scissors from his hand, "Gimmie those, ladies first." She said, then pulled his arm to bring him closer. She made three long cuts from his sleeve up to his collar on his T-Shirt, the fabric falling down but still on him over his other shoulder.

The shirt revealed his left pectoral and his upper arm, which he stretched. He smiled, taking the scissors from her with a smile. Three long cuts, down the front of her top, hopefully exposing her bra and the curve of her breasts. He smiled and put the scissors down. "Shoes don't count, so..." he kicked his off, chuckling. This was actually kinda fun.

"Hey!" She said as she kicked her shoes off too, laughing her shirt barely hanging on his shoulders and her red bra covered breasts now in view, "Going straight for the goods huh? Fine!" She took the scissors and went behind him, with three powerful cuts when through his jeans and his underwear almost halfway down the vertical seam.

His boxer-briefs slumped down inside his pants, which barely stayed on, slipping down his hips... then sliding to the floor, leaving him bottomless. He shivered at the feeling of her eye on him, at the exposure, but found himself casually stepping out of them and kicking them aside with his powerful, shaved legs. He grinned, taking the scissors, and cutting two long snips on either shoulder of her top.

Her top was now totally gone and she yanked the scissors from him, and made quick work of the other side of his shirt just like she did his other side. She twirled the scissors on one of her fingers, "Unless your socks count, I think I got you beat." She said as he stood before her completely nude.

He shivered before her, then smiled.
"I don't think you listened to the rules, Elly." he said, handing her the paper. "See? the first person naked wins, right here. I knew I won as soon as you tore into my pants and boxers at the same time." he smiled up at her.

He was often tricking her in small ways. It was his favourite past time. "I mean, we can keep going. But as soon as you cut apart these socks, You're mine for an hour." he said, raising his eyebrows.

Elise made an incomprehensible swear under breath, her wanting to win blinding her from the rules. She handed him the scissors and pouted dramatically. It was a darn trick.

He smiled, humming to himself as he cut up from the bottom of her pants, one, two cuts.
"At least you get to see me, Elli." he said with a smile, his manhood growing. "Is that any consolation?"

"Not really," She teased him insultingly, but she couldn't get her eyes off his growing erection. She took the Scissors and made a single cut on one sock, but that was all it took for it to come off. She cursed again.

He hummed as he continued to cut his way up the side of her pants, one, two, three, just past her knee.
"Oh well." he said with a grin. "It feels good, anyway, so I'll just bear with it for now."

Elise got down with the scissors and made the last cut. She sighed and grumbled, "Alright, you win...
Now what?" She asked, genuinely unsure.

"First..." he said with a grin, "Go on and destroy your pants." he said, handing her the scissors. "Slowly." he smiled, pulling up a chair and sitting down, leaning abck and enjoying himself.

She took the scissors and made an annoyed face as she rolled her eyes. Elise was never a good loser. She slowly made cuts, finishing ones he started, eventually the rest of the denim fell to the floor in random scraps, and she was left in nothing but her underwear, "Happy?" She asked, hands on her hips.

"Quite." he replied, a wide grin on his face. "I've always wondered what you looked like under all those clothes, and I have to say, you're surpassing expectations. You're really quite beautiful, Elise." he said, using her real name, not the nickname, to make certain she understood his seriousnes.

Elise still didn't take him seriously and rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah, you're such a charmer, James. Where's that bathrobe you promised?" She asked, now folding her arms and whipping her hair out of her face with a quick movement of her head.

He rose out of the chair and walked up to her. "I'm serious." he said quietly. "I asked a girl a while ago why no one approached me, and they said they thought I was taken." his hand rose to gently touch her cheek, one hand landing on her waist. "They said they thought I was taken by you. And I... I didn't pay it much heed, but... Elise, I... Ah, hell."

He kissed her lips, suddenly, but gently, having run out of words.

Elise was too stunned to say anything for a second, then shoved him in the chest, eyes wide with shock and surprise, "What the heck!?" She said. Despite her confusion, she knew one thing. She enjoyed the short kiss, and she liked James. The idea of them a couple had crossed her mind before, never seriously though, but here he was, putting the hits on her with them both wearing almost nothing...

He paused for a few seconds, then looked at the floor. "Sorry." he said quietly. He wandered into another room, handing her a robe with the belt, then put on one of his own. Without another word, he walked away, into another room. So much for that. A whole year of building up the courage, and... he fucked up. SHe probably wanted nothing to do with him anymore. He picked up his cellphone and sighed, going through the list of contacts.

Back
Top Bottom