Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wild heart (Hat + Brokenspirit)

Hat-tori

Supernova
James growled against the chains. Yanking against them in his human form, sheilded from the moon that gave him power... he was weak, helpless. He had to hope his friend would be able to get the window open in time.

In the meanwhile he stared angrily at the countess who'd captured him. His bared upper body, well-toned from the power earned from both the transformation and hard labor. His green eyes stared out at her from under short brown hair, and his mouth turned up in a snarl of rage.

Foul woman!

Red eyes watched the struggling vampire in amusement. Nearly 300 years on this Earth and she had been starting to get a little bored. You wouldn't be able to imagine her excitement when she had caught her new pet. Despite what some may think werewolves tasted much better than human- they just smelled worse. Not only did they taste better but they lasted longer and she didn't need to wipe their memories in the end to keep it all a secret. It was the vampiress' lucky day.

Stuck forever at the age of 21 Bridgett Jane Marquess was definitely beautiful, even without the vampire enhancements. Hair as black as death framed her cheeks nicely, making her pale skin look even whiter. She was petite but muscle lay hidden beneath the supple skin. Bri's eyes were slanted ever so slightly, adding to the dangerous feel that flowed off her.

"Why struggle puppy? You'll like it here. I'll feed you, and clean you, and maybe I'll even get you a collar to match those pretty eyes of yours," the faintest hint of her former french accent could be heard in her voice as Bri spoke.

"Fuck orf!" he roared at her, his head snapping forth, almost butting against hers as the chains clinked taut. "Stop toying with me, woman!" he roared. "Kill me, drink me, do what you planned to do!" he roared at her, his pants, divested of the belt he usually wore, slipping down ever so slightly as he struggled.

Jeremy sighed as he climbed the tower. Sure, he thought quietly, carefully taking his time lest he fall to his death, you can manage this! I mean it's no different from the french embassy two years ago, right? Stupid Lunar Council, stupid James, stupid vampire whore... One step at a time...

(Bri would take offense to being called stupid. Lol.)

I'm doing exactly what I plan to do with you... I'm playing with you-" she chuckled. Bridgett was getting excited, in more ways than one. She hadn't taken a lover in years and the thought of having captured such a powerful creature reminded her so. The vampire population was too thin in this area and she usually guarded her territory zealously. Humans were too weak to satisfy her and male.vampires tended to be more of a pain than anything. Maybe one day after taming the wild beast of a man she would let him experience the full pleasure of a vampire's bite.

"If you're a good puppy I'l give you a treat," she purred flashing her fangs.

"I will not grovel before you, woman." he growled. "I am no hound of yours. I am a beast, not a household PET!" He again jumped at his chain, his pants jumping down another whole inch, revealing that either his boxers were just as loose, or that he was going commando.

Jeremy stood beside the window, now. He had calmed his breath, even stopping his heart with the power infused in him by the moon. Not yet. Not yet. He could not make it just yet!

Bridgett's eyes flicked downward and a single brow rose. If she had been any sort of proper lady she might have been offended or at least disturbed, but she wasn't so she merely smirked and said nothing. "You're right, you're not a house pet... Not yet anyway. Soon you'll be my little puppy." Bridgett was confident, unaware of another mutt nearby.

Now!

Jeremy threw open the window, moonlight shining in and James letting out a triumphant roar as he pulled the chains broken, arms rippling with newfound strength. one hand covered itself in fur as he lunged at her, pants now falling low enough to show the very base of his shaft, but he didn't care. Down came the claw!

Bridgett ducked to the side at the last second. His claws caught a bit of her dress- tearing the fabric like it was nothing. If it weren't for her own inhuman reflexes she'd be like that slip of dress right now- torn to shreds. A large amount of thigh was now exposed as she crouched in the shadows, ready to defend against the untamed beast. Bridgett snarled, glaring up at the unwelcome visitor for a split second.

James chuckled, standing at full height as his arms blossomed with fur, claw, and muscle. "The tables have turned, woman. I shall enjoy cutting you down to size." he said, as the door bolted behind her, and someone tore the shutters off the window. "My clan awaits you below..." he said, leaning down to pick up the scrap of cloth he'd torn free and toss it outside. "They are not nearly as merciful as I. I will leave you alive, after a little... fun." again, the claws came down, from two angles this time, the pants not even noticed as they slipped down over his ass and barely hung on by his manhood, half of it exposed now.

Bridgett hissed again and backed father into the shadows as he spoke. How date he do this in her own home. She hated herself for being tricked, and even more for the excited tingles running down her spine. She eyed his exposed shaft apprehensively. She'd be a lier if she said she hadn't been thinking about it prior to his escape. Red eyes rose again just in time to catch a flash of claws coming down on her.

He laughed as he purposely came just short of her, barely missing even her clothing. More claws raked out, grasping, pulling, and he laughed harder as his pants fell away, revealing a rather impressive erect manhood. "Do you want it, lady of the night?" he asked, laughing at his own insulting play on words. "Mayhaps you'll get it, after I am finished playing with you."

Bridgett was still, looking fearful at the prospects of her near future. Who wouldn't? Oh right... a 300 year old vampiress with an attitude problem... The dark haired woman suddenly shot up, one hand gripping his erect cock... hard, and the other aiming for his neck. "You'll have to work a whole lot harder for that buddy!" she snapped. The bottom of her dress was shredded, fortunately making it much easier for her to move.

He sighed, then his whole body was covered with bristling fur. His arms were able to tear chains apart. His cock was just as durable. With a swing of his hips, he threw her across the room, then lunged past her, turning and slashing at her back roughly. No more words. There would be only tearing and, later, gasping.

Bridgett lay dazed on the floor, her arms protecting her body from the fierce blows as best she could. It would heal fast, but that didn't mean she wanted to get hurt. "Fuck..." She growled. This was a losing battle. Nothing was stronger than a werewolf during a full moon, especially when a while pack waited below. Already her pride was singing like salt on an open wound and dge hadn't even said anything yet. "Stop...please..." She tried. If giving in to the wolf now meant living to fight another day then she'd take it.

He smiled. "you give, then?" he asked, his human face and body returning but for one arm that remained furred and clawed. He stepped close to her, one finger reaching out, and with a slow, sawing motion, began to cut a line in her dress down the middle.

A hint of her defiance flashed into her eyes for a split second before she nodded. Damn mutt. Bri kept her head held high(figuratively) as her dress was torn from her. She wanted to slit his throat for putting her through this humiliation. Bridgett folded her arms over her ample chest amd pressed her legs together, a last act of defiance....her final one.

He smiled, a hand wrapping around her waist as he simply bodily picked her up, carrying her to the window. HE held her up in the moonlight, and was answered by a thousand howls. "We didn't come here just for you. We came here because you've been predating the nearby town, and we know it. We know the signs. You thnk you're allmighty, unstoppable. Tonight, I will take that pride from you. And, should you prove hard to break, so will my pack. Show me to your bedroom." he set her down with a smile. "But before we go... Jeremy, could you get her clothes?"

"Right here, boss." Jeremy said, opening a tall box about twice his size, plunking it down on the ledge outside the window. "Made sure to get them all, even the towels and bathrobes. Ain't a stitch left bigger than my palm, sir."

"Show her the failins of pride and vanity."

"Yessir!" he said, lighting a match, and throwing it into the metal box.

Bridgett watched, her face grim, as the dirty mutt started destroying her clothes. Those bastards...some of those dresses were from before her birth, before her human birth! The vampiress looked away, pretending not to care, "You believe raping me will show me my place?" She asked coldly as she walked toward her bedroom, "What if I want it like you said? How does that spore me my place?"
Pushing open the doors she stepped inside the dark.room. There was one large window with the glass blackened out to stop sunlight from entering, though it was still wide open now to let the moonlight in. A King sized, circular bed was in the center, covered in crimson colored silk amd fluffy pillows.

"Then we have a most wild night." he replied simply, with an arced eyebrow. "We have already warned the village about how to waylay your kind. Only the foolish will be your victims now, not the strong or the intellectual." he crossed his arms as they entered the bedroom, smiling. "I wonder how many young men have died here, lured by the promise of this room?" he asked, as Jeremy sat on the floor, working with some strange device. He turned around, revealing a crossbow and a wooden bolt.

"He's quite accurate." he commented. "Don't try anything to hurt me." he walked up to her, smiling. "Get on the bed."

Once again her lips were often together in a firm line. "Why does it matter to you who I hunt? You would have me starve," she spoke in a calm voice, but a growl lay just beneath the surface. She had worked hard to build her kingdom and now he was taking it away. A touch of pride few in her at these next few words, "No man has ever entered this room... They never last that long. In every sense of the statement." If Bridgett weren't so bitter at her loss she might have awarded him. Bridgett glared at the other wolf, eyeing the weapon distastefully before crawling up onto her bed.

"As I thought." he said, returning to human form, sliding onto the bed with her. "By the time I am through with you, you will be screaming for more." he said with a chuckle, one hand tracing the ivory softness of her belly, between her breasts, and to her chin, holding it up. He kissed her lips, not roughly, but gently. His kiss betrayed his naturally high skill, earned from a good many years. As with vampires, werewolves lived for ages and ages, and it showed as one hand slid slowly over her breast, gently massaging it.

Bridgett scoffed, "Don't disappoint me mutt." The vampire was excited, if the wetness between her thighs was any indication. She knew that she shouldn't be but damn she couldn't remember the last time she had a good fuck. The dark haired woman moaned softly as the wolf began to touch her body. Bri's lips moved against James' in a hungry way.

He smiled against the kiss, committing to it heavily, his tongue sliding into her mouth to slowly circle hers as his hand gently played with her nipple. Yes... More... He would show her his strength, his stamina...

Well manicured nails bit into the unknown wolfs skin as their tongues rubbed against one another. Her eyes lit upon the were in the corner, causing another shit of arousal to streak through her. Bridgett's eyes no longer glowed in hunger but in lust. Pulling away the vampire purred, "And to whom should I beg for more from?"

"James." he said with a laugh, kissing her neck and sucking slightly as he continued to slowly massage her breasts. His fingers played gently with her nipples, taking their time with her, one sliding slowly over her belly.

Back
Top Bottom