Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
((I'm sorry if it was something serious. =( I'm just glad you're back at least. Means we can get this started again.))

Lonnie hadn't ever been much of the social type. Dating women was as far as his encounters with other human beings had ever went.He leaned in as well, feeling the weight of Sam's head rest against his arm and smile, "And I'm Lonnie." He said with a nod, "And nice to meet you." He smiled, turning to James, "And you too."
Lonnie thought about what would happen if the two left. They were on a schedule, though he hadn't wanted to make the moment social awkward - though then again he wasn't being forced to stay. He laid a hand over her waist, pulling Sam in closer.

Standing in the sand, watching the waves, Nina sighed to herself. Having only arrived on the island earlier that day, she thought perhaps she could forget the sadness she had for a little while. She wiggled her toes in the sand, then turning her head to look around the quiet beach, she sighed again, rubbing her forehead in slight irritation. "I need a drink..." she mutters softly, staring down at the sand as her mind wandered....

James looked down, appearing to gaze at his feet with great fascination when in actuality he was just ashamed of his behavior mere moments before. He had looked like a total moron, and now he realized that the bad ass facade was pointless, and just really didn't suit him. He scratched behind his ears uncomfortably, trying to think of something to discuss with the people he had just met, unsure of his words because at social interactions, people were usually the ones asking the questions. He found himself trying not to stare at the plethora of beautiful women at the beach, his mind growing distant from the topic at hand. He had to start a conversation, so, gathering courage, he mumbled "So, uhm..how long have you all been on the island?"

(OOC: Just so you dont feel ignored, good character PantlessGamer88)

Ashkitten said:
((sorry I wasn't around I had a family emergency))

Sam rested against Lonnie's arm looking at the new girl and her car, trying to get a feel for the other girl and see what she would be like, cocking her head slightly to the side at Eve's happy but intrusive attitude, Sam wondered if Eve was really just sociable or interested in Lonnie or James. Turning slightly to the side to be able to bring James into her line of site as well she tucked her board under her arm slightly tighter, she decided to introduce herself to the new girl "um, Hi, I'm Sam."

OOC: nice to meet you ashkitten ^^ and I too hope that your emergency at home was nothing serious. Sorry im gonna backtrack a few posts at the beginning of my post

~Evelyn stepped back slightly allowing James to continue with his apology to Sam and Lonnie. She placed her hands behind her neck interlocking her fingers and watched intently as James explained himself. Eve's smile widened finding the transition in the boys attitude to be childish and adorable so much so that she had to resist the urge to walk up behind him and begin petting his head. She got as far as reaching her hand out to him slightly but retracted it fast enough to where the others would have barely noticed it, Evelyn had to ask herself was it even okay to go near his ears after all just because he possessed the features of a cat didn't mean he would take kindly to being treated like one. After James finished and before Eve could interject another voice chimed in, it was the other girl of the group addressing her from alongside the taller attractive male.~

~The girl had introduced herself as "Sam" and from the tone of her voice Evelyn detected a bit of confusion, probably confused as to why someone like Eve would just come up and force themselves into a conversation as if they had no manners at all. Evelyn nodded and retained her girlish smile watching as the man reached around Sam and pulled her closer, quickly Eve's smile curled back into a sly smirk. She unlaced her fingers removing her hands from the nape of her neck and reached them into the air as if stretching but carried with them most of her long caramel hair. The strands of hair rolled off of her hands and cascaded downward, some contouring to her shoulders, others glided down her back and a few strands of silky hair found their way down to the cove of her chest. She then strolled behind the two and placed an arm around each of their shoulders dragging them even closer together and presented a question to the couple.~

"Aw you two look so cute together, how long have you been an item?"

~This was obviously Eve's more meddlesome side at work but before she could continue her investigation of the couple James who had been quietly watching the ground at his feet raised a question of his own. Evelyn had almost forgotten about the boy until now, she directed her attention immediately back to James, his ears and tail once again sparking an interest. Despite the way the situation may have looked Evelyn did not have a short attention span but whenever the opportunity to make mischief arose she would always answer its call without fail forgetting anything she'd been doing before hand and so now having discovered something as equally interesting as causing trouble she released the two from her embrace and circled back around once again claiming her position off to the side of the group. Looking over at the boy with both excitement and intrigue she answered his question.~

"I've only been here a short while, not exactly sure how long but nothing more than a week or two. I'm kinda here on vacation."

~She quickly turned the question back on James to avoid having to elaborate on her rather embarrassing situation~

"What about you James?"

((Thanks for joining, I hope you enjoy this RP as much as I do, Gamer. <3))

Feeling Evelyn's arms shoot across Lonnie and Sam's shoulders, the man quickly jolted in surprise, though it hadn't as awkward yet until the other girl asked the two were an "item". Lonnie pondered the thought to himself as he wasn't sure he was boyfriend material, though found the idea quite droll as a bloom of red erupted from his cheeks.

"I-- I, uhhm..." He began. Lonnie was sure he wanted to be as close to Sam as Evelyn had proposed just before, though hadn't known Sam's own thoughts on the manner. Last night he had told her that he loved her, and her response was more dreaded than appreciative. That's all Lonnie wanted, to be appreciated at least. He wouldn't beg for love.
The man then looked down to Sam, hoping she had a better answer. He wanted to see what he thought of them, and thouh Lonnie wanted a positive response, he was sure in her book they were just friends, "Well..." He murmured.

(OOC: THank you! I think I will ^.^)

Nina sighed again before starting to walk back up from the beach, towards the shopping district. reaching the sidewalk she brushes the sand off her feet, slipping on her simple white sandles, making sure her tie-around skirt was in place, she continues on her way. Her mind else where than on where shes going...

James wondered whether or not Eves interest was genuine or not, but based on her expression and calm manner he decided to believe that it was and answer her question. "I just arrived recently. I must say, you three are the first I have spoken too." James couldnt help but follow Eves hair down across her collar and towards he marvelously shaped breasts, but he did not let his gaze linger as long as he wished he could, and quickly looked back up to make eye contact with her. She obviously radiated confidence, almost to the point of arrogance, but not quite. And he could tell she was up to something, but for some reason that fact did not bother him at all. He also couldnt help but notice her quick glances towards his feline features, so he decided to be a bit mischievous as well. "So, if I may be so blunt, why do you continue peek at my feline attributes, Eve? If you are curious, there is nothing wrong with asking a question about them."

He had to admit to himself though that it was a little unfair that he was being so polite to Eve about her curiosity when he had been so rude to the others.

Sam blushed at Eve's question and looked up at Lonnie and smiled, "Well um, I guess we got together last night," feeling slightly shy and hoping Lonnie was okay with her saying that she felt relieved when James asked how long they'd all been on the island as it would distract everyone for a moment and allow her to figure out what to say next about her and Lonnie, "I've only been here for three days, I just got around to exploring some of the island yesterday. She gave a small shrug and then leaned her head against Lonnie's shoulder, "So far I'm enjoying everything I've found."

Continuing to make her way down towards the shops, she looks up to see a small group of people. She tilts her head, waching them for a minute before shaking her head. "Best not bother them... I'll find the shops myself. " She thinks to herself, crossing the street. Keeping her head down and her face covered by her hat she wanders by them quietly.

Lonnie bit down on his lower lip, glad that Sam had felt safe enough around him to official call herself his "girlfriend", in a sense at least. He looked down at his cellphone's clock, seeing as though James and Eve had been preoccupied on another foreign matter.

"Where's your apartment?" The man asked to Sam in a hushed tone, hoping the day wouldn't be wasted. Lonnie thought of the springs, and all the other stuff the two wanted to do on their first date.

"We've still got a ways to go, Its on the north tip, I'm in one of the resort hotels." Sam whispered back to him, "Do we want to just go or do we want to spend some time getting to know them?" with that she gestured with her head towards the other two people. Personally happy with either thing she was simply enjoying her time on the island and trying not to think about what would happen when it was time for her to leave and go back to her regular life.

Lonnie sighed, "You think I would sound like a complete jerk if I told them we needed to be somewhere? I mean, we do need to get to your apartment and get you changed, but besides that we also were thinking about going on that date today."
He knew the hotels weren't too far on foot, though his apartment had been in the western part of the Suite District and it would take some time getting back up there. Lonnie looked down towards her with a smile, "Though don't let me make any decisions with out you either, Sam. Because they tend to backfire on me." He sniggered, wanting to feel those lips again like he had felt last night.

ShyKittyKat said:
James wondered whether or not Eves interest was genuine or not, but based on her expression and calm manner he decided to believe that it was and answer her question. "I just arrived recently. I must say, you three are the first I have spoken too." James couldnt help but follow Eves hair down across her collar and towards he marvelously shaped breasts, but he did not let his gaze linger as long as he wished he could, and quickly looked back up to make eye contact with her. She obviously radiated confidence, almost to the point of arrogance, but not quite. And he could tell she was up to something, but for some reason that fact did not bother him at all. He also couldnt help but notice her quick glances towards his feline features, so he decided to be a bit mischievous as well. "So, if I may be so blunt, why do you continue peek at my feline attributes, Eve? If you are curious, there is nothing wrong with asking a question about them."

He had to admit to himself though that it was a little unfair that he was being so polite to Eve about her curiosity when he had been so rude to the others.

~Evelyn slipped a hand up her thigh to her waistline where she hooked her thumb into the nylon fabric of her skirt wrap pushing it down her hips slightly revealing more of her white bikini bottoms as James continued to watch her. She caught glimpse of the boy's eyes traveling down to her chest and she cocked a curious brow in his direction shooting him a challenging stare. Eve's eyes were calling James out but as they were doing so the girl realized that she'd been doing the same thing to him only a moment ago and therefore couldn't say anything unless she wanted him to state the obvious about her as well. Just as Evelyn was thinking about how to react the boy wasted no more time in raising the alarm about why Eve had been staring at his feline features. The girls eyes quickly perked open after hearing the straight forward question but slowly returned to normal as she answered the boy, an infectious grin slowly creeping onto her face in the process.~

"Hm? Well I suppose I stare at your feline features for the same reason you stare at my feminine features."

~She paused for a moment using her other hand to slide a few fingers down the center of her well-endowed chest to remove the few strands of windswept hair that laid there and remembering to take her sweet time doing so. She then continued her conversation with a softer and more enticing tone.~

"I find them devastatingly attractive"

~Evelyn didn't blush often but after confessing her feelings of attraction towards James shades of crimson began filling her sun-kissed cheeks and embarrassment surfaced increasingly upon her visage. Normally Eve would have created a distraction but she felt as if Lonnie and Sam were preoccupied as it was and at the moment too many thoughts were buzzing around her head too much like a swarm of angry bees to come up with a viable distraction on the spot that wouldn't actually in turn attract more attention to herself. Instead her natural instinct was to avoid eye contact by tilting her gaze to the ground and fidgeting with the ends of her hair twirling the strands around her fingers and ironing them to her skin with her palms.~

James held his eyes on hers, even as he noticed he moving her skirt down out of the corner of his eye. He was determined to win this, although he could not remember exactly when it began to feel like a competition. He almost felt like a predatory tactician deciding his next move. Her challenging stare, almost aggressive, only spurred this feeling even more, making him long for victory double fold, although he did not necessarily understand what victory entailed. After he had proposed the blunt question, he quickly caught the glimpse of surprise on her face before she concealed it and this made him feel even closer to his goal.

This arrogance of his shattered as soon as she pointed out that he had been observing her. He felt like a child who had been caught doing something naughty, and tried his hardest to conceal his embarrassment. As if that wasn't enough, when she began to move her fingers slowly down her chest it felt like she caught him with a jab, then a devastating hook. She was good.

James had almost gotten over the thrill of the hunt, feeling as if she had made a bumbling fool out of him, embarrassment and shame radiating from his every pore, that when she said she found him attractive, it was almost too good to believe. For the first time, a woman seemed to think he was genuinely attractive, not just cute like some stuffed animal. His confidence and adrenaline sky-rocketed when she said this, and obviously began to express signs of shyness. This made him smile, truly and honestly for the first time in quite a while and he laughed lightly, trying to relax her plainly uncomfortable figure.
"Why thank you, those words are really a rarity for me. Far rarer when coming from someone as radiantly gorgeous as yourself"​

(OOC: You two can go do whatever you want, if I may speak for both Eclipse and myself, I believe we are rather preoccupied)

ShyKittyKat said:
James held his eyes on hers, even as he noticed he moving her skirt down out of the corner of his eye. He was determined to win this, although he could not remember exactly when it began to feel like a competition. He almost felt like a predatory tactician deciding his next move. Her challenging stare, almost aggressive, only spurred this feeling even more, making him long for victory double fold, although he did not necessarily understand what victory entailed. After he had proposed the blunt question, he quickly caught the glimpse of surprise on her face before she concealed it and this made him feel even closer to his goal.

This arrogance of his shattered as soon as she pointed out that he had been observing her. He felt like a child who had been caught doing something naughty, and tried his hardest to conceal his embarrassment. As if that wasn't enough, when she began to move her fingers slowly down her chest it felt like she caught him with a jab, then a devastating hook. She was good.

James had almost gotten over the thrill of the hunt, feeling as if she had made a bumbling fool out of him, embarrassment and shame radiating from his every pore, that when she said she found him attractive, it was almost too good to believe. For the first time, a woman seemed to think he was genuinely attractive, not just cute like some stuffed animal. His confidence and adrenaline sky-rocketed when she said this, and obviously began to express signs of shyness. This made him smile, truly and honestly for the first time in quite a while and he laughed lightly, trying to relax her plainly uncomfortable figure.
"Why thank you, those words are really a rarity for me. Far rarer when coming from someone as radiantly gorgeous as yourself"​

(OOC: You two can go do whatever you want, if I may speak for both Eclipse and myself, I believe we are rather preoccupied)

~Evelyn could feel the blush in her cheeks spreading and becoming more visable after hearing James compliment her. She kept her gaze low but Eve couldn't help but feel like there were a thousand eyes on her at the moment. She cupped her hands together and shook her head a few times hoping to cast away the blush but to no avail. Evelyn then reached a hand up and placed it against her chest trying to still her beating heart. The girl raised her head but quickly shifted to face the water so that the others might not catch sight of the girlish flush in her cheeks. She sucked in her lower lip thinking of how to respond without revealing how excited she was. Her Hazel eyes darted over to James the[/align]n quickly back to the water, she released a heavy breath and her blush began to dissipate. Her kissable lips suddenly tugged back into a smirk, a spark of confidence flickered in her eyes as they narrowed and found their way back to James once more with her entire body now turning to face his. Eve pitched forward slightly and reached her hands upward towards the boys feline ears, she made sure not to grab hold of them but instead glide her fingers slowly along the rims of the furry appendages. From there she leaned in further almost nose-to-nose with the boy and whispered softly.~

"I haven't the slightest clue as to why you find those words to be such a rarity"

~The girl ended her flirtatious comment with a wink before coming to the sudden realization that Lonnie and Sam were still present. Eyes widened and her arms snapped back to her sides, Eve turned to face the couple with a nervous smile. She had to figure out a way to get rid of the two and without further thought she adressed Lonnie and Sam once more in a rushed tone.~

"Well it was definately nice meeting you two, I'm sorry if I've kept you for too long, it did appear as if you were on your way somewhere before i stopped you and I would hate if I made you late to some big event so best be going before I use anymore of your time."

"Uh, yeah. Sure." Lonnie arched a brow, not taking the hint at first, "Bye then." He finally said.

Feeling as if the girl was purposely rushing them away, it might've been possible that the two were not wanted any longer. Lonnie gave a glimpse of a smile and a little wave as he turned away with Sam still by his side, not much caring that the two must've been intervening in something and walked away.
He suppressed a slight laugh, still intrigued as to what Sam had said about them and knew he wanted to take this 'relationship' further.
"So, together, huh?" He smiled, looking down at the girl.

Sighing, Nina timidly wanders over to the small group of people. "Ummm, Excuse me?" She says, squeaking slightly in nervousness. "Could, perhaps someone point in the right direction of the shops?" Biting her lip slightly, she pulls the hat over her face somemore to hide the slight blush.

((We're away from the other two now.))

As Lonnie awaited a response from Sam, another girl interjected, though this time seeming like she needed directions to the Shopping District. Lonnie itched at the back of his head, wondering where it could be himself.
"Well, if not mistaken, I believe the Shopping District is somewhere east of the Suite District. Would you like to join us?" The man shrugged, looking down at Sam hoping she had no problem with it, "We're stopping off by the hotels so we might as well get acquainted." Lonnie tried to smile.
"Like I always say, it's a small island."

Sanity said:
ShyKittyKat said:

~Evelyn could feel the blush in her cheeks spreading and becoming more visable after hearing James compliment her. She kept her gaze low but Eve couldn't help but feel like there were a thousand eyes on her at the moment. She cupped her hands together and shook her head a few times hoping to cast away the blush but to no avail. Evelyn then reached a hand up and placed it against her chest trying to still her beating heart. The girl raised her head but quickly shifted to face the water so that the others might not catch sight of the girlish flush in her cheeks. She sucked in her lower lip thinking of how to respond without revealing how excited she was. Her Hazel eyes darted over to James the[/align]n quickly back to the water, she released a heavy breath and her blush began to dissipate. Her kissable lips suddenly tugged back into a smirk, a spark of confidence flickered in her eyes as they narrowed and found their way back to James once more with her entire body now turning to face his. Eve pitched forward slightly and reached her hands upward towards the boys feline ears, she made sure not to grab hold of them but instead glide her fingers slowly along the rims of the furry appendages. From there she leaned in further almost nose-to-nose with the boy and whispered softly.~

"I haven't the slightest clue as to why you find those words to be such a rarity"

~The girl ended her flirtatious comment with a wink before coming to the sudden realization that Lonnie and Sam were still present. Eyes widened and her arms snapped back to her sides, Eve turned to face the couple with a nervous smile. She had to figure out a way to get rid of the two and without further thought she adressed Lonnie and Sam once more in a rushed tone.~

"Well it was definately nice meeting you two, I'm sorry if I've kept you for too long, it did appear as if you were on your way somewhere before i stopped you and I would hate if I made you late to some big event so best be going before I use anymore of your time."

(OOC: Sorry everyone >-< I didn't know the thread was back up, but I'm very very happy that it is.)

James felt every muscle in his body tense, his heart pounding so loudly that he could have sworn that it was about to burst through his chest. He had never met a women so flirtatious, and so damn good at it too. In a moment, her weakness had shattered, and his arrogance had drained. The moment her fingertips grazed his ears, goosebumps rose on his arms, his spine tingled, and he couldn't resist a shiver. She had beaten him, and he couldn't help but continue to stare at her, with silent admiration. Even as she spoke to the other people, their voices seemed distant and fuzzy. She had his full, and complete attention.

Nina smiles slightly, nodding. "Yes, it is a rather small island... Though it's big enough for me to get lost on." Chuckling softly, pushing her hat back a bit, letting the sun hit her face for once. "Umm, I'm Nina by the way..." Holding out her hand, feeling slightly awkward as she isn't so good at talking to, much less introducing herself to anyone.

~Evelyn waved with one arm and watched as lonnie and sam once again began to trail off in the direction they'd been traveling before Eve pulled them aside. Before departing she remembered Lonnie giving her a most curious look, picturing exactly what his face had looked like at that moment she could tell now that he probably knew why she was acting the way she did and in such a big hurry to turn the two away. Eve didn't want the couple to get the wrong idea, she merely wasn't acting like herself at the moment and obviously had no chance of pulling herself together in James's presence, beginning to feel like the boy was her own kryptonite she couldn't risk anyone else seeing her reduced to some love-struck school girl. As lonnie and Sam grew more distant Eve raised both hands up to her mouth like a megaphone and tried to speak loud enough for them to hear without yelling.~

"See ya around guys, I hope we get to meet up again soon!"

~Eve hoped they caught what she was saying but assumed it probably fell on deaf ears as from where she stood it appeared they'd already been engaged in conversation by another person. She smiled weakly feeling the sun in full effect now as it aligned itself perfectly with her face, evelyn winced slightly before reaching up and pulling her designer sunglasses down over her eyes. A sigh of relief escaped her lips and her weak smile gradually grew fuller until she crossed her arms in front of her chest and voluntarily fell backwards against James placing her slender back against his front. She then tilted her head upwards looking up to to the boy through tinted black panes and adressed him in an inquisitive tone.~

"So now that it's been narrowed down to two and assuming I wasn't intruding on any of your plans, *her voice suddenly became thin and she finished speaking in a breathy tone that was more seductive* what shall we do from here?

As Eve turned away, James couldn't help but notice how nicely she was dressed. Coming from a rich family, he recognized expensive things when he saw them, and her clothing and accessories definately fit in that category. Looking down at his shabby clothing, James suddenly wished he had bothered to put on one of his suites, but then realized that would have looked foolish in this scenario. His heart began to race as James began to notice all the flaws in his outfit, the way his hair hung, the way his breath smelled, and he felt early signs of panic. She had caught him at a bad time, and he knew it. But when she pressed her back against him, and (he assumed) looked into his eyes through her sunglasses, his face was the image of composure, and he smiled back, almost playfully, his tone that of utter relaxation and lacking any sign of the fear that he felt.

"Well, that depends entirely on you. If your plans seem more interesting then the ones I had made, then perhaps I may make a change in my schedule. But to do that, they certainly must be fascinating, for you see, my plans rarely change."

He smirked a little as he said this. He knew he had her caught, as he trailed his fingertips over her cheek to tuck a small strand of her hair behind her ear. If she had the same amount of interest in him as he had in her, she wouldn't be able to resist coming up with a very creative, perhaps scandalous way to pass the time, and the mere thought of it certainly caught his interest.

~Eve assumed she'd be able to feel the boy's every fiber trembling beneath her as she fell back against him and half-expected his arms to find themselves around her slender figure in awkwardly fashion. She knew well the kind of effect she had on most guys but something about Jame's was different, as she continued to gaze into his eyes through slightly obscured frames Evelyn's fears were realized, the boy was staring directly back at her. What could she do now? Eve thought that by this point James would practically be under her thumb but instead she was the one feeling helpless. Heat collected in her cheeks, she felt pinned by his stare and for a brief moment everything around the two seemed frozen in time.~

~All she felt she could do was watch, awe-stricken as the boy lifted his hand to her face letting his fingers graze the smooth skin of her reddening cheeks before scrolling back to carry away a small strand of silky brown hair. The boys lips were moving but his words were muted by the enamored trance she'd fallen victim to. Her heart felt aflutter and her body unresponsive until a cool breeze from the nearby water washed over her half-covered body like a wave crashing against the sand. The resulting chill freed Evelyn from her hypnotized state and in a rush everything around them appeared to fast forward quickly and the words James had spoke earlier rang through the air like struck metal distorted and distant. Now with everything seeming back up to speed Evelyn blinked twice and slowly elevated herself from James rising to the balls of her feet still silently trying to collect herself and come up with an explanation for what just happened. With her face turned away from the boy she inhaled deeply through her lips and released a long smooth breath. That was all she needed to regain her composure, feeling prepared Evelyn put on her best smile and turned to face James with a response.~

"Well I'm sure a walk along the beach, a trip into town accompanied by a beautiful lady *Eve paused giving James a wink before proceeding* or maybe coming back to my place to watch a movie would all seem more interesting than whatever you had planned"

James had noticed her pause. As much as her calm attitude seemed to hide it, he had caught that moment where her cheeks were flushed and her gaze seemed intense. He knew that, as awe inspiring and beautiful as she was, he had caught her off guard, and this made him very, very happy.

Running a hand through his hair, he brought it to the back of his neck where he held it there, the other hand at his side as he gazed off towards the ocean, his posture casual. He let out a long sigh and chewed on his lip, as if thinking over his options, as if he hadnt already made his choice. His tail flicked lazily back and forth behind him, as he brought his hand around to rub the scruff that was on his chin, appearing as though this was the most difficult decision of his entire life.

Although he seemed absorbed in the beautiful scene that lay before him, the vast blue ocean, highlighted by the warmth of the sun, as waves gently crashed upon the shore, his mind was not on the view at all. He wished only to view her beauty, in its entirety.

He shrugged calmy, turning his head to face her and said "Well, that depends entirely on two things; One: how far away is your lovely abode, and will we actually be watching the movie?" and with that line, which made him feel incredibly suave, he winked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom