Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Island RP ❤ Come Along

Andol looked at Akio and he blushed when he realized his mistake, "Sorry about that..." He hadn't known what she meant. So when he noticed that she had lube on her fingers the young man turned himself around and he let her press them slowly one at time into him... he let out a soft pained noise sinice it was his frist time doing anything like, though after a mintue there was a strange feeling that felt quite good. The young man moaned out happily, as he could feel her fingers moving in and out which was preparing him for the large cock that he was about to take. Luckily he had pratice at this beforehand, by using his own fingers...

Axsaru groaned in enjoyment. He couldn't wait to penetrate Andol and Aiko. His cock was throbbing with excitement. Aiko's hand motion made Axsaru feel his pulse in his cock.

She looked to Andol hearing him moaning in pleasure but she parted her fingers with her thrusting them in and out. With him lubed up she got to her feet and let Axsura hold the bottle of lube. "You can lube up before your fun with him but give me a chance to get on the very bottom." She siad with her going to her bathroom and washed her hands off then came back into the room, stripping from her clothes. Once she was naked she ran her hands over Andol's back and Axsura's chest. Smiling she laid down on her bed beckoning the two closer with erh legs opening slightly.

Andol was indeed quite soon ready to go, and when Akio finally pulled out her fingers... he let out a moan of dissapointment, but knew that he was soon going to be full of that hard cock in a moment. He was quite happy about that fact, though he did make sure to say to the other male, "Please make sure that you are gentle... take things nice and slow... ok Axsura. Now how about I put that lube on you...." He walked over to the other male and for a second he kneeled down and took the others dick in his mouth and sucked on it for a little bit after pulling his mouth off he stood up... and then took the lube form his hand and then squrited some of it into his large length and then took his hand and began to spread it around. Once he was sure he was done he winked at the other male and said, "There you go..." Then he went over to his girlfriend and it was not long before Andol had insterted him deeply into Akio.... he looked back over his shoulder with a look that said, "Come and get me big guy. Just be gentle..."

He was a little dissapointed that Akio had not kept her gloves on though..... That had kinda been part of his fantasy... Yet he didn't say anything.

Axsaru gently slid himself into Andol's asshole. "You're pretty tight. I take it I'm the first." Ge slowly moved in and out. Moaning in pleasure he continued to move at the same pace.

Aiko groaned as Andol had entered her but held on to him as Axsura moved behind Andol then inserted himself. The force he put into pushing into Andol added to pleasing her. "Oh fuck...." She moaned into Andol's shoulder with her looking up at Axsura as she was wanting a try on him. "Axsura, when this is done how about you take me from behind while I give Andol a blow job?"

"Whatever you want." Ge was moving faster now. He could feel his cock throbbing in pleasure as he moved. He was getting closer to his climax. "You want it inside or outside Andol. Might want to make up your mind quickly."

James caught his breath, then began to wander about. He noticed that he didn't run into many people and this struck him as odd. Surely there must be more people on the island that what he saw, which was only a brief glimpse of a few people chatting as they walked around a corner. James began to feel quite alone in the beautiful paradise, which was both a blessing and a curse. His final destination was a bench next to one of the many paths that connected each part of the island. There he sat, alone, hands on his knees, beginning to doubt that this was the best decision.

Ashkitten said:
"That would be nice, I have a room at one of the resorts on the north end of Island, and you can come with me if you like, I don't mind if you're in my room. You may be a bit bored as I'm going to just be taking a shower though." Sam flushed her mind going to the fact that she had just asked him back to her room while she showered, and all of the possibilities that that could entail. She looked at Lonnie wondering just how he had taken that comment before hurriedly rushing on.
"Oh and um, I figured we could maybe get some lunch and if theres a place to ride my board," she gestured to her skateboard by the door, "or a pair of rollerblades, that would be great."

((Didn't see that you posted. :p))

A slight involuntary smirk curved from the side of Lonnie's lip as the boy himself thought of all those possibilities as well. He'd never showered with another person before, though felt a slight sensation as he listened to the girl talk, too preoccupied to notice Sam's face bloom red with embarrassment as her own words.
After she mentioned going around on her board or roller-blades, Lonnie hadn't minded that at all, he never had time in his early youth to learn sports or other recreational activities such as skating.
"That'd be fun." Lonnie finally looked back at Sam with a smile. The two then got their belongings together and headed out the door.
As Lonnie followed the girl, he couldn't help but notice a boy with cat ears and tail sitting on a bench overlooking the beach. As strange a sight as it was, he could picture much weirder things and stopped Sam on her board and pointed at the person from behind.

"Who's that?" He asked, not actually thinking Sam would have anymore insight than he did at the particular moment thought didn't think the ears and tail were just some cosplay act.

Sam stopped her board and looked over at the bench by the beach and seeing the strange figure, "Huh, I have no idea...I d'nt think those ears are cosplay though." Giving voice to Lonnie's thoughts unintentionally as she looked at the boy with the ears and tail. She looked at the spot he was at seeing it was a well used intersection on the island, "Maybe he's waiting for someone?" She was interested in the different looking boy not sure what exactly to make of him and his ears. Looking back and up over her shoulder at Lonnie she tossed her head to the side clearing her bangs from her face, "Should we go say hi?"

Having felt no eyes on him at all, James had felt somewhat comfortable enough to remove the restraints on his tail and ears. They both twitched a little, the muscles sore from being pressed still, then moved a little more freely. He began to feel sad, despite the freedom of having his tail and ears out. He felt as if he still couldn't find a place where he belonged, because everywhere he went, people either avoided him or coddled him like a baby. Even here, it seemed almost as if everybody was long gone because of him. Or perhaps that was just his paranoia. But still, his obvious doubt made his ears droop down to the side.

Lonnie hadn't been a very social person, just the thought of meeting someone new unwillingly made him sick, nauseated almost as if he felt bloated and then finally wanted to vomit. That had been one of the man's many phobias being that he grew up in a household where his mother would tell him to talk to no one, to not make connections, though that had been before he had sex with his step-sister, that being the first real intimate connection with a person he had ever made.
He looked down at Sam, then back at the cat-like person, still a bit intrigued at its form and began shuffling through the sand in his loafers, still holding Sam's hand as she flung the board into her arm by stepping on the tip.

"Hi there," Lonnie smiled at the person, the man looking only as old as him, "I'm sorry, my--" He paused for a minute, about to call Sam his girlfriend though hadn't wanted to make any public addresses like that. Lonnie didn't know what the girl had wanted out of the relationship so refrained from using that word, "My-- Sam and I couldn't help but notice your very interesting features."

James ears twitched as he heard the sound of shuffling sand, and he looked up quickly to see people approaching him. He paniced and desperately tried to grab his hat and hide his tail, but as soon as the stranger mentioned his "features" he knew it was hopeless, so he decided instead to put on his badass cover. He dropped the hat to the floor, letting his ears stay perked up, and casually pulled out a cigarette and lit it, trying his best not to cough. "Yeah, what about em?" Even to James he sounded like an ass saying that and he did his best not to cringe. His heart was racing at a million miles per hour.

Andol let out a noise of pain as the other male slid into his body... "Yes your the very first... feels nice and tight uhhh." The feeling of the other male inside of him felt so good, yet it also hurt, becuaes it was his first time. Yet after a bit the feeling of having the larger male inside him cuased the pain to go away, and as the young man contiune to moan out while being fucked form behind, he enjoyed the fact that he was also buried inside Akio's pussy form the front. His feeling of getting pleasured in two direction eventually had the young man almost howling in pleasure, it felt so damn good. He reached back pulled Axsura down so the other males chest was touching his back. He wanted to feel the other male closer to him as they fucked... of course when the other asked taht question Andol said, "I wanted to feel you cumming deep inside of me... though don't pull out right away when you done..." Andol loved the feeling of others ten inch cock in his ass. It was hard for him to focus on Akio becuase of it, but his thrusting into her, showed that he was paying attention to her pleasure.

Aiko held on to Andol as his thrust with Axsura's force added it for her. Moaning out for them as she felt her soft wet walls wrapping tightly around Andol's cock. She cried out with her cumming over Andol's cock. Her hips were jerking with ehr orgasm to encourage Andol to cum deep within her. "Axsura when you're done...Mind cleaning up so I get my turn?" she asked in between pants.

Axsaru shot his seed into Andol's ass. As what he asked he stayed inside. "Sure thing Aiko. Andol just let me know when you want it out."

~It was now 8:30 in the morning, the electronic buzzing of an alarm clock that was set to sound-off at 8:00am finally caused a stir in the sleeping female as she lied curled on her side with her long brown hair sprawled out amongst the white linen of her queen sized bed. A pillow was viced between her arms and her sheets were a furrowed mess at the foot of the bed barely overlapping her ankles. The girl shifted now rolling onto her back as sunlight flooded in through the open blinds in the window above her bed, she winced slamming her fists against the spring mattress beneath her and screamed through her gritting teeth reacting the way a spoiled adolescent would after being told to go to her room. Her entire body tensed trying to muster up all the strength she could to climb out of bed and finally her body relaxed lifeless against the sheets as a sigh of exhaustion escaped from her submissive lips. Eyelids fluttered open revealing a pair of watery, Hazel optics (eyes), the unrelenting buzz of her alarm clock was almost deafening at this point as her slender arm stretched over to the marble top nightstand adjacent to her bed. Her hand slapped against the surface of the nightstand several times gradually closing the gap between it and the digital disturbance before finally finding its mark against the top of the device. Her fingers closed around the alarm clock and with one tug she freed its cord from the outlet behind the nightstand and pitched it over to the furthest corner of her bedroom.~

~The young woman's body rotated as she draped her legs over the edge of her bed allowing her feet to sink into the pink shag carpeting of her bedroom floor and with one last effort she lifted herself from her mattress and onto her heels. Her ill-fitting night attire cascaded down her slender body consisting of a large button-down shirt and matching pajama pants with a drawstring waist both light blue in color with an childish teddy-bear print across the fabric. She slipped a hand up her thigh to her backside tugging down on the rim of the panties underlying her pajama bottoms that had been riding up on her from a long night of tossing and turning, it was unladylike behavior to be tugging at her underwear but in the solitude of her own home she really didn't care. She smacked her lips together a few times and blinked twice before a yellow piece of parchment caught her eye as it arched upward from the nightstand in the shape of a half-pipe. She raised a curious brow and swiped the note from its resting place pulling the corners tight so the message was legible. Words were professionally printed onto the document with precision penmanship much like the kind you'd find on the declaration of independence, her eyes sharpened as she glanced over the note reading:

Good Morning Evelyn Grace, I'm flying out to Milan today and I'll be there for the remainder of the season. Don't think i wont send someone to check up on you from time to time though, remember that you are here to learn some responsibility, this isn't just a vacation for you. If you don't get a job and reimburse mother and father for the vehicle you wrecked last summer then you aren't going to have a home to go back to.

"Hm not even an I love you or take care... figures, that's just typical Tracey"

~Evelyn tilted her head and flicked the note away like a cigarette butt letting it glide to the ground as she crossed to the open bathroom on the other side of the room. After a quick shower she redressed settling on a white two piece bikini and a long red wrap skirt with floral print which asymmetrically covered all of her right leg up to her hip but barely any of her left leg before being tied in a knot around her waist. The girl then stepped into a pair of white sandals that sat invitingly by the bedroom door. Finally all dressed her first destination was the beach, she knew she was already late to catch the sunrise over the long stretch of water but better late than never besides the sun might still be in a good position in the sky this early in the day. She hurried downstairs and raced through the kitchen to the door joining the garage to the house. She flung the door open and there in the center of the empty garage was the sharp silhouette of a fancy foreign sports car.~

~Evelyn reached to the side swatting blindly at the wall until eventually tripping several light switches which illuminated the entire enclosed area instantly and as the lights came on the purr of the electric garage door opener reverberated throughout the room. While the garage doors continued to raise the girl remembered her brother always hid a key under the mat at the top of the stairs to the kitchen which she was currently standing on. The girl descended the risers before turning and flipping the mat over where she was able to steal the key, enter the vehicle and drive off leaving the garage to close automatically.~

~It took Evelyn ten minutes to reach the beach as she parked a distance from the water in the designated parking area near the road. She sighed even more disappointed now that she missed the sunrise, her hand reached up and pulled down the visor above her letting a pair of expensive sunglasses drop into her lap. She opened the glasses up and weaved the arms backwards into her hair allowing the glasses to rest on top of her forehead and without much effort she lifted the drivers-side door upward before stepping out and shutting it. Slow elegant strides carried her to the hood of the vehicle where she laid backwards against the reflective black surface of the sports car letting her flawless apricot skin absorb the sun rays. There was a small gathering of people off to the side of her as a couple approached a man sitting on a bench but she was too upset over the fact that she was late to the show once again and she wasn't ready to mingle with the locals just yet, instead she was enjoying the sunlight as it continued to pour over her rich colorful skin.~

OOC: sorry about the long intro but i promise my posts wont be nearly as bad and I hope the photo link works right :/ if not I appologize

((Amazing first post, everything is great, Eclipse.))

Lonnie couldn't stand people like this guy. So stereotypical, and the nerve that they must have to just talk like- trying to play everything off so cooly around them as if they spun the Earth everyone walked on. He sighed, unable to come up with any witty remarks.
"They're really... interesting." Lonnie said as Sam tugged on his shirt, he knew the two had to get a move on if she ever wanted to make it to the apartment on time and followed her along the coastline of the beach as the man waved towards the cat-boy.

"See ya around." He said, continuing to to walk through the hot sand with the girl, coming across many fascinating people besides the cat-boy that day, like as he passed by, the caucasian girl with the sports car who stepped on to the beach.

As Andol could feel the other male thrusting deep inside of his body, he then suddenly felt Akio orgasm around him, which made him moan out as he felt his ass being filled up with the other males cum. The feeling of it was amazing, as he realized that he had lost that other part of his virginity, and it felt amazing. Just the feeling of having the other male inside him felt too good at this moment and he just wanted to take a moment of being in the center and having this warmth all around him and he said to both of them, "Before we move... would you two hold me... this just feels so good." He felt so content, and he didn't want to move for the moment. He would move eventually, but he wanted to take the time to enjoy this first.

Aiko looked to Andol wondering why he was wanting to be held. Shuddering as she eld on to Andol with her looking up at Axsura.

James sighed as they began to leave, knowing that he had been an ass hole, and wanting to take it back, but he didn't know how. Looking down at the ground, he decided to make a change. He took out the cigarette and dropped it to the floor, stomping it out. Then he had a realization, the man had called him interesting. Not cute, not weird, not any sort of mocking remark. Running his hand through his hair, James sighed, and approached the guy and his female friend. "Hey, wait a sec..."

~Evelyn continued to model her body out in the open quietly soaking up the rays from the candescent flame in the sky until the ambient conversing of townsfolk begun to grow louder by the minute. Questions filled the air soon surrounding the woman but there were too many individual conversations for her to make heads or tails of anything they were saying. Evelyn was used to being the center of attention and after all she did come riding into town in her elder brothers lamborghini so she supposed it was possible that she was the buzz of the town right now. It struck her as odd though because anyone who made it onto this Island was certainly wealthy and a shiny lamborghini wouldn't be enough to cause such a gathering but then again maybe there just weren't many beautiful women on seijou Island?~

~The young woman raised her body slightly from the hood of the car using her elbows to support herself as her lustrous caramel hair moved to cover her slender shoulders and part of her back. She subtly looked back over her shoulder, her eyes hadn't fully adjusted to the light yet but she could tell that a small group of men and woman had amassed on the walkway near the road where the sidewalk met the sandy beach at a concrete borderline. The crowd wasn't looking her way rather their attention was focused more so on a few people in the distance walking the beach. Those were the three people from earlier, they were still the only people on the beach so it had to be them but what so special about those three?~

~Her eyes widened upon further inspection, did one boy have a tail?! She proceeded to study him from afar. Yes! he did have a tail... and ears like a cat too! Wait a second... there was no way something like this was possible, it had to be the sun playing tricks on her but they looked so tangible... and real, maybe it wasn't an illusion? Her curious nature soon got the better of Evelyn as she used her hands to spring off of the car and onto her feet. Her footsteps fell silent over golden sand as she decided to step out of her sandals and feel the beach between her toes while making her way towards the three. Her windswept hair and skirt wrap maintained a billowing motion behind her until she was within speaking distance of their group. Evelyn waved to them from a few feet away still steadily closing the gap, words then formed from her soft lips and velvety tone as she called out to them obviously not caring if she was interrupting anything. "Hi there!" she announced while looking Lonnie over once and then sam with a more measuring gaze, eyes then turning to James with great excitement. "Wow! I'm really not going crazy!" the young woman leaned forward clasping her hands together and smiling brilliantly. "I'm Evelyn Grace Mc-" The woman stopped herself wondering if it was appropriate to announce her last name to a couple of strangers -one of the few times she actually stopped to think before doing something- and rephrased the statement "Actually just call me Eve" continuing with a nervous giggle "yeah just Eve, It's a pleasure to meet you all".~

((No, no, no- I mean Eclipse as in your username. I nicknamed you that. ;) Sanity'sEclipse = Eclipse))

It hadn't been until the girl with the sports car had stopped the two dead in their tracks that Lonnie saw that the boy with the cat ears and tail had followed them.
Backing up away from the cat-person, Lonnie hadn't known completely for sure who the girl had been addressing so remained silent, hoping it had been the "cat".

((Sorry for the short post, I just can't do much with Ashkitten inactive and all. :())

(OOC: Holy shit, new girls makin huge posts'! Great job, btw sorry if my character seems like an ass, he is trying to look like a badass)

James looked at Eve in utter awe, his jaw dropping a bit. She was beautiful, and this meant a lot coming from him. James had seen many beautiful women, from models to actresses, all in person, many coddling him, an attempting to seduce him to gain access to his fathers fortune, but Eve out did them all. James's bad ass shell flaked away, and he looked down, his ears limp as he scratched his head akwardly. "Hey everyone..look I'm sorry about my bad start.." Sighing, James looked up at everyone, getting up the courage to final say "My name is James..and I'm new here..." James can't help but feel guilty about excluding his he but he thinks it is necessary.

((sorry I wasn't around I had a family emergency))

Sam rested against Lonnie's arm looking at the new girl and her car, trying to get a feel for the other girl and see what she would be like, cocking her head slightly to the side at Eve's happy but intrusive attitude, Sam wondered if Eve was really just sociable or interested in Lonnie or James. Turning slightly to the side to be able to bring James into her line of site as well she tucked her board under her arm slightly tighter, she decided to introduce herself to the new girl "um, Hi, I'm Sam."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom