Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Island RP ❤ Come Along

Andol smiled down as he could tell by the way that the other male was acting that he probably had accepted the offer. The young man walked back around and headed over to the couch. Once he was sitting on it he sat there trying to look sexy for the other male, hoping that the other male would find him attractive. So as he watched the door and with a soft smile just sat there, he really hoped that the other male would be open to doing the things that he wanted.... It would kinda of kill the mood for him really. Of course that was when the door opened and he stood up with a smile as he saw Akio come in and he said to her, "Hello hun..." As he walked over and gave he a hug with a soft kiss to her lips. He followed her into the bed room and then looked around and said, "Oh wow... did you buy all of this for me... you are so sweet." He loved this fact... that she did this becuase he had cared for him.

Axsaru smirked" I have no problem with it. I'm bi myself" he looked the contents and thought of all the interesting things he was giong to endure.

She let Azsura into her home seeing Andol on her couch. "Axsaru that is Andol. Andol I'll be right back I need to try a few things on so you two get comfortable."

Andol smiled at her and then left out of the bed room, and then closed the door and headed back in the direction of the other male and held out his hand and said to him, "So Azsura is it... that is a nice name. My name is Andol... It is very nice to meet you." Andol wasn't sure if the guy knew what he wanted out of this, but he hoped that the male would figure it out. Ethier that or maybe he should wait until Akio comes out... he wasn't really sure which to do.

"Acrually it's Axsaru, but it is nice to meet you. Don't worry about what I think about you either. I'm Bi myself." He smiled softly and shook his hand.

She could hear the men talking outside her door and smiled. "Good.." She said as she slipped into a white corset and a light gray skirt. Soon she was wearing a sexy version of a teacher with black high heels. Aiko pulled her brown hair up in a bun then slipped on her white gloves. Silently she opened her door and saw the two standing there. "Its good to see you two getting along." she said as she walked over having her hips sway side to side.

((OOC: Remember what I wrote in the RP Rules, people. I don't mind the spelling and grammar since it's not the worst I've ever seen, though all I request is a paragraph at least for each post. Try using more detail. Observe your surroundings. Make this feel like it's all real. Meanwhile I'll be waiting for Ashkitten to respond.))

Axsaru looked at Aiko's outfit and liked what he saw. A low whistle escaped his mouth.

Andol turned and he looked and that was when he saw Akio coming out of the bed room, and she was dressed in somthing that gave him an erection. She was dressed in somthing that completely went with all of his feitishs.... "Wow Akio you look so nice." The young man just stood there next to the other male and turned back to look at him with a soft smile as he repiled, "Wow... that is a even nicer name." Andol had a feeling that this night was about to turn into somthing special... it would probably be just as good as what had happened the day before. Becuase he knew that alot of his fantasys would be able to come ture now that they had this other male here... at least that is what he hoped.

She walked over as she ran her fingers cross Axsaru's chest with her toned rump pressing into Andol's erection. "I'm glad to hear you're Bi Axsaru because... She said with her grabbing hold of his swim trunks. "I was hoping you could furfill our desires..." She said with her leaning forward kissing his semi wet chest and her ass pressed harder into Andol's groin.

Aiko's soft lips and her.clothes gave Axsaru.an erection. As she grabbed his trunks he stroked her hair softly. His penis was poking his trunks. "I'm willing to do anything he said. He used his other hand to grab one of Aiko's breasts. It felt soft and firm and he could feel her nipple poking his palm.

Aiko let off a soft moan as Axsaru grabbed hold of her breasts. "Wow...Agressive. Thats new." She said with a slight smile withher reached forward grabbing hold of his cock with ehr ass grinding against Andol. "So tell me...In the guy/guy situation are you dominant?"

"Yeah I'm the dominant. That feels real good Aiko " Axsaru moaned as she grabbed his cock. His trunks were lossened and his 10" throbbed in excitement. He kissed Aiko and continued to massage her breasts.

Andol grinned as he looked and heard what the other male had to say. It was becuase of this that he knew that the other male would be willing to fuck him in the ass. Yet that was when he felt Akio was rubbing her ass against his hard erection, and this was what cuased Andol to moan out a little bit. He had kinda wanted to be the one that was on the other side, but this was nice to, as he reached out and grabbed her hips and grided his cock in bettewen her cheeks, with a soft smile, "Well if you like being dominate, then I think we can have quite a bit of fun... right, Akio?..." He knew that she would know what he was talking about... and could tell that he was quite excited by the sound of his voice.

RE: Sex-Island RP ❤

StayFrosty said:
As Lonnie sipped his coffee he listened to what Sam had to say about going back to her place, the issues concerning his family, and the enthusiastic comment about their date today. He chuckled at the thought of her going back to change into other clothes- girls will be girls. After the man had finished his breakfast, tossing his plate in the sink, he had been ready leave his apart. After the two were finished, Lonnie drew in closer to her, grabbing Sam's hand and looking up at her, "So. How was... last night?" The man smirked, seeing as though the girl had initially slept fine he would imagine she was pretty besotted by the whole experience.
Lonnie looked back over in vivid detail the eventful evening the two had had last night - starting from the boathouse, having a few drinks back at the loft, spoiling the pristine virgin and cumming inside, and finally confessing his true affection for her. Though hopefully Sam hadn't remembered that last part.
Sam's face flushed dark red as he mentioned the night before, her mind flashing back to how she had acted, knowing that she was usually a bit more reserved and that the alcohol had loosened some of her tendencies, especially when she'd given him that blowjob, but it didn't change the fact that she had truely enjoyed the night and smiled down at Lonnie, "It was amazing...I-I can't believe I acted so forwards though!" with a little giggle she covered her blushing face with her hands but didn't let her eyes break contact with him, showing she was embarassed but not ashamed of what she did, being still new to some of the more intimate things and especially with someone who she had just met along with his sudden confession at the end of the night. Clearing her throat she dropped her hand back into his, "So what are we going to do first...I know I need a shower...but other than that?"

"I believe I could drive you home... I mean, depending on where you live exactly. Then if you would mind me coming in, I guess we could meet up in the Recreation District by the springs." Lonnie smirked, just the thought made him hot as he remembered what Sam looked like naked.
He shook his perverse ideas away, getting back to conversation, "Is there anything you'd like to do?" The man grinned, ready to join the girl in an activity she would personally be interested in.

Aiko smiled in the kiss between her and Axsura though moaned with Andol grinding in her ass. "Ok enough..." She said as she stood up grabbing their shorts or trunks and tugged them. "In my room...Now!" She was horny and she wasn't going to lose the chance of experiancing a threesome. Aiko drug the two to her room but once the three were inside she shut her door. "Who wants what position. This room is open for experimenting." She said with a smile as she leaned against the closed door looking at the two. "You both know what I'd like to experience...A threesome."

Andol moaned as he felt her ass being rubbed aginst his cock... but that was when he found her standing up he whined a little in sadness, that was when though he found hismelf being lead in the direction of the bedroom along with Axsura. This made the young man smile softly, becuase he knew that there threesome would start soon... Though once they where in the bedroom he looked over at Akio as she seemed to stand in fornt of the door and he just smiled at her when she bascially said what they where going to, and she asked where they wanted to be, and he was quick to answer. The young man said, "Well if it is ok... may a please be in the middle Akio... I kinda wanted to be the one taking it form Axsura over her, but he is going to need tobe gentle... sinice I have never done any anal stuff before.." He blushed as he said this, but he was expressing mostly to Axsura, what he had already told to AKio.

"Doesn't matter to me. I'm dominant though" he said hinting Andol. He knew he was going to enjoy this. He's cock was throbbing with excitement. He wanted both Aiko and Andol so much he could feel it.

Smirking as she walked up to the men still in her white corset and her tight "teacher" like skirt. "Alright...Strip both of you." She told them with her bending over the bags and pulled out a small bottle of KY gel. "I can either get you ready or you can do that yourself while Andol has his bit of fun with me." She said to Axsura with her moving behind him as her fingers dug into one of his butt cheeks.

Andol laughed a little at the sence and he looked over at the other male and said, "Don't worry about it... I am a sub... so you can be the one to fuck me..." That was when he relizaed that Akio had made a bit of a mistake and said ot her, "Uh... I think I am supposed to be the one getting ready... I think you might want to finger me with that stuff some first..." He laughed a little hoping that she had not thought that Axsura was going to be the bottom. Andol was a little nervous at this point hoping that this would be fun... and it didn't really take him long to strip, as he soon found himself standing there naked, though he had feeling that the other male was bit bigger than he was, he could really see it through the others pants.

He had his pants down before she finished her sentence. He pulled a few hairs and howled in pain. He was fully erect and ready to penetrate.

She looked to Andol and pouted. "I was talking about spreadying the lube on his cock for you. ruining my fun...Meanie." she teased as she popped the bottle open then spread the lub on her fingers. "This is new for me Andol so sorry if I hurt ya." She said as she turned him around with her getting on her knees. Her right hand teased his asshole with her gently inserting her fingers. Her left hand wrapped around Axsura's cock with her moving her hand up and down on his ten inchs. Her right hand moved in and out of Andol gently until she was able to get more into him.

James skillfully landed the plane, although the occasional cough from his cigarette did make the landing a little rough. He quickly threw on a hat and tucked his tail into his pants, zipping up the built in extra hole. This wasn't particularly comfortable but it was a sacrifice he was willing to make.
He quickly went through the process of getting a suite in one of the many hotels, as well as paying the bill for the next year, which would be the minimal amount of time he would stay.

As soon as he got into the room, which was on the top floor of the building, the quickly released his tail and ears from their uncomfortable restraints and let out a sigh of relief. Only now did he have a moment to truly look around. The room was rather elegant but what concerned him more was his lack of more clothes. He had only brought what was absolutly necessary and baggage would have hindered him from stealing his fathers plane.

But he was suddenly interrupted as his eye caught a view of the beach and ocean through a sliding glass door which lead to his porch. Figuring that he was high enough for no one to see him he stepped out onto the porch and really observed the island for the first time. He was awestruck and wanted to see it from ground level, so as quickly as he could, he tucked his tail back away and put on the annoying hat yet again and ran through his door, got in the elevator, down through the hotels lobby, and out the front door, where he stood for a moment catching his breath, mumbling "perhaps the cigarette wasn't the best idea.."

"That would be nice, I have a room at one of the resorts on the north end of Island, and you can come with me if you like, I don't mind if you're in my room. You may be a bit bored as I'm going to just be taking a shower though." Sam flushed her mind going to the fact that she had just asked him back to her room while she showered, and all of the possibilities that that could entail. She looked at Lonnie wondering just how he had taken that comment before hurriedly rushing on.
"Oh and um, I figured we could maybe get some lunch and if theres a place to ride my board," she gestured to her skateboard by the door, "or a pair of rollerblades, that would be great."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom