Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sex-Island RP ❤

Sam felt her insides squeezing at his cock, his length and width spreading her and loving the feel of him being deep inside of her. As she came she felt him speeeding up his thrusts becoming shorter and more uncoordinated as she felt him swelling inside of her, hearing him ask if she wanted it inside or out, she blurted before even thinking about it, "Ohh inside me..." then as she felt him swell grunting and slamming into her her mind flashed to what day it was and the fact that she wasn't on anything, about to change her mind she felt him let loose his cum flooding her pussy filling her with the hot wet feeling inside of her, "OHH god!" Her mind going blank again as she fell over the edge orgasming again at the feel of him cumming inside of her, his hot shaft swelling and spewing more seed on each of his short quick thrusts.

Even after he came and Lonnie pulled out of Sam, jism still spat out as it hit her tits.
He then sat there for a moment, letting his heartbeat return to normal rate as he cradled the girl in his arms. Cumming inside her womb was just the feeling Lonnie had needed that day to relax himself. All the champagne he had drunk was beginning to catch up with him, the alcohol going to his and making him feel like he was going to melt. All of Lonnie's muscles collapsed in relief on the couch, though his rod remained as strong as a stallion before he leaned in to kiss Sam once more, wanting to feel her even more, though just having the opportunity to go inside was as far as he could possibly get.

"Sam... I-- I love you..." Lonnie panted and immediately after opened his eyes wide open in shock. He hadn't really known how he felt, and even though he had so much fun that night with her, he didn't think that Sam nearly felt the same way. Lonnie blushed, swallowing down some of his embarrassment as the room went quiet.
"I'm... I'm sorry for saying that if you didn't want me to..." Lonnie sighed.

Feeling him pull out and his cum splashing on her breasts Sam looked down seeing the white globs on her chest one rolling down and onto the tip of her nipple before he relaxed back onto the couch. She felt exhausted and happy at the same time, her body slightly sore and her mind still feeling light from the alcohol she smiled down at him until he said he loved her making her gasp as the room seemed to go silent.
Shaking her head with her face flaming she settled down onto his lap snuggling into his chest, "No...its not that, I like you too...a lot, but I don't know if its love...I've never really felt that..." her mind flashed for a second to her parents who had neglected her for practically her entire life.

"Well I guess that makes one of us then, because I think as of tonight I might just know how it feels myself." He smiled, letting the girl snug into his lap feeling her short, silky hair brush against his chest. That was all he had needed right there and then, and he would be smitten by her small body like that of a child curling up into him.
Lonnie didn't mind that Sam hadn't felt the same way, for as long as he did the feeling would comfort him and dope his emotions, only keeping his gaze set on Sam for the rest of the night.

Sam yawned feeling the day catching up with her and decided to sleep where she was, "I think I'm going to sleep here..." her voice sounding like a tired child as she reflected on her day, finding Lonnie at the beech and everything that had happened afterwards, she liked him, she really did, he was kind and sweet and increadably handsome but she just wasn't sure if what she was feeling was love, lust, alcohol, or a mixture of all three. She decided to put off deciding until the next day how much Lonnie really ment to her as her eyes closed and she drifted to sleep.

Lonnie smiled, sitting up from his couch as the girl dozed off, still unable to stop ogling her petite figure as she was naked in her thigh-high socks still.
He set the girl's clothing in to the wash, which was the least he could do, and put a pair of boxers on, returning to the couch before nodding off himself to place a warm comforter on top of Sam, not wanting her to catch something in the highly air-conditioned apartment building.
"Good night, Samantha." He cooed as he leaned his head down to kiss her goodnight on her still warm cheek, slipping a pillow under her head as he did, ensuring her stay for the night would be pleasant.

((Initiating DAYTIME. To everyone, it is now MORNING- 7:30am))

Zenku woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. He decided to go to the piol again. He wore a pair of flaming swimtrunks. At the pool, he ran and jumped up 12 feet off the diving board and landed in the.pool in a scissorcut dive.

His eyes opening drearily, Lonnie looked at his watch.
"Seven-Thirty on a Sunday," He murmured, getting up from his bed and making his way downstairs to the living room where his newfound friend and possible lover slept comfortably in the cover he had provided for her the night before. Lonnie couldn't stop thinking about the both of them together last night, their bodies both intertwined in the magical and emotional action of truly 'making love' as the dawn crept in, though now it was morning and time for a fresh start. Lonnie didn't work on weekends so as he had promised Sam yesterday afternoon he would happily be taking her to the spa and maybe the two could grab a dip in the hot springs as well. He almost drooled as Lonnie imagined the two in a mixed bath together though snapped out of his sensual trance as he headed for the kitchen to make breakfast. Hopefully the enticing aroma of eggs, freshly squeezed juice, bacon and sausage would be just enough to wake the girl.

The man began by cracking a couple of eggs on the stove, spilling some egg-whites in there too as he wanted a little less fat in his meal. Lonnie then ran towards the toaster, popping almost an entire loaf of bread in as he then switched on the coffee-machine. Mornings in the 'Kingston Abode' was a chore, though what really helped the guy wake up was a nice meal for going out. He squeezed a couple of oranges into a thirst-quenching homemade juice and then finally set the bacon and sausage into a pan. Waiting for each thing to be done in unison as that would be quite the amazing site.
He looked back over to Sam who still remained asleep. What an angel. He thought to himself, going back into the fridge to put away some things.

Sam slowly stirred feeling the sun on her face as the morning rays came in through the window, wondering for a moment she looked around startled until she saw her pants and panties on the floor, the night coming back to her in a rush as she felt the comfterable soreness between her legs as she got off the couch smiling at Lonnie's touching action with the blanket and pillow. Grabbing her panties she slipped them on and grabbed her t-shirt off the back of the couch as well sliding it on so that she would feel a little modest.
Picking up her pants she pulls her phone from her pocket seeing the time and groaning, "soo early..." before tossing it back onto her pants on the floor, and taking a deep breath, the smell of fresh bacon drawing her as she stood and slowly made her way towards the kitchen.

Lonnie sniggered at Sam's remark, "Sorry, I'm a man of the day. You can go back to sleep, otherwise you may grab a seat at the bar. I'm almost done." He said, laying out a couple of plates on the table, going back to butter the toast and lay them on a platter in the center of the bar.
"I got omelets, eggs over easy, bacon, sausage, orange juice, coffee... beer..." Lonnie grinned, not knowing what kind of person Sam was and if she started her drinking early or not.

"Anything in particular you'd enjoy the most?" He asked, leaning on the table in front of her.

She groaned at his cheerful attitude, and took a seat at the bad her head resting on her crossed arms and watching him as he moved about the counter, "Um, an omlet, some bacon, and some orange juice would be great." She looked around taking in how nice and large the kitchen was for only one guy. "Wow this kitchen is huge"

Fixing up her meal as he slid the food onto the plate, pouring the girl her juice as well, Lonnie began to notice she wasn't at all ready to start the day. It might've been all the champagne from last night that made the girl so hung over this morning, though was ready to get her up.
He listened to what Sam had said as she admired his kitchen, "Uhh, well yeah. I was kinda prepared to have my whole family come and join me here in Seijou... but they really just didn't want to." He said, pouring himself some coffee.

"So. Still up for that date? Or do you want to go back home and get changed or something?" Lonnie asked, "I washed your clothing, but I'll understand if you need some space." He smiled, trying not to act too clingy.

She shook her head swallowing her first bite of the omlet with a happy groan, "No, I just need a shower and to eat breakfast, we may need to go back to my room and get me a change of clothes though, I feel strange running around in the same clothes." Taking another couple of bites before talking again, "And thats too bad about your family...more space for you though."

Her face flushed as she remembered the night before, thinking that that could never have happened if his family were here. "And yea I'm really looking forwards to today."

As Lonnie sipped his coffee he listened to what Sam had to say about going back to her place, the issues concerning his family, and the enthusiastic comment about their date today. He chuckled at the thought of her going back to change into other clothes- girls will be girls. After the man had finished his breakfast, tossing his plate in the sink, he had been ready leave his apart. After the two were finished, Lonnie drew in closer to her, grabbing Sam's hand and looking up at her, "So. How was... last night?" The man smirked, seeing as though the girl had initially slept fine he would imagine she was pretty besotted by the whole experience.
Lonnie looked back over in vivid detail the eventful evening the two had had last night - starting from the boathouse, having a few drinks back at the loft, spoiling the pristine virgin and cumming inside, and finally confessing his true affection for her. Though hopefully Sam hadn't remembered that last part.

RE: Island RP ❤ Come Along

With Andol still asleep Aiko was already up, showered and in one of the toy shops. She had plenty of chas in her name as she bought a few outfits that dealt with authority. The nurse's outfit, witch's or the hostage situations and the one of the teachers from a private school. Smiling as she went to the strap on sections wondering what size atleast for Andol's experiment. Seeing a smei large or one bit wider than Andol's but a few inches longer. Smiling as she picked it up with longblack suilk gloves. When it was all done it ran over 500 dollars. Aiko was known to buy the best at times. The woman behind the cashier gave her free KY jelly for the strap on but had the look of Someones experimenting tonight. Aiko smirked at the look and went back to her apartment wondering if Andol was awake yet.

Aiko was walking by the pool seeing a man at the pool side. He looked attractive but thought about Andol's fetish. Smiling as Aiko walked up putting ehr things down. She stood in her short black shorts and her red tank top. Her brown hair was braided from her face as she shifted her hips in her heels. "Hey there!"

Axsaru climbed out of th pool and looked at her. "Hello to you too!" He walked up to her, his muscles gleaming in the early morning sun.

Aiko kicked her bags further from his sight as she looked up at him with a smile. "I didn't think I'd see a good looking man swimming by himself."

"Just got here yesterday. I'm Axsaru" he said. He put his hand out for a handshake. He noticed her kicking some bags and guessed it was from one of the shops he saw.on the way down.

As Andol found himself slowly waking up form the world of dreams, his eyes slowly opened. He found it where the bed that he had fallen alseep in was a bit cold. That was when he started to become fully away he realized that Akio was not hear... and a look of sadness came over his face. He couldn't beleive that she would just fuck him and leave him... he began to wonder if they really had had somthing special. That was when he noctied somthing as he looked around and looked outside the open bedroom door and onto the table that sat in the kicthen, and that was where he noticed the stuff that she had bought and the young man realized her reason for being out. This caused a blush on his face as he relized she was getting the stuff to help him out... and as he stood up and slipped on his pants and his shirt so that he could try and find out where she was he said, "Akio... where are you?" The young man then headed out in the direction of the balcony and form there he looked down and saw her near the pool where she was talking to another guy, and he instantly knew the reason. With a smile he called down to her, "Akio.... Good morning."

She took his hand into his as her emeerald eyes looked up into his. "I'm aiko. I hope you'll get to have some fun around here soon." She said with a smile and looked up seeing Andol at her balcony. "Hey! Morning...Been out shoping in more ways than one." She said with a wink to Axsaru.

Axsaru just nodded with a smirk, wondering what was in store fore him.

Andol grinned down as he noticed the guy she was talking to and what she had said. He was gald that she had left before he woke up, becuase of the all stuff it looked like she had been able to get. He called down to her, "You are really good at shopping." He winked back down to her as he noticed the guy that she was with. He looked really cute and in truth Andol didn't mind the idea of being sandwhiched bettewen him and Akio. He just hoped that the guy would be open to the idea of fucking another dude. Andol felt so happy at this moment, becuase a lot of his wildest dreams where starting to come ture at this moment. He smiled happily at this moment.

"Umm Axsaru..I know we just met but mind helping me? I got some new...clothes and I need another man's opinion other than my boyfriend's. So...Mind helping me? Also Andol is a very open minded man. Plus theres beer in it for you if you like." Sh esaid with her turning from him then bent down to grab her bags.

Axsaru looked at her ass when she bent over. "Sure I'll come with you." He couldn't wait to be inside aiko.

"Oh!" She stood up and loked at him with a evil yet horny look. "I hope you're not..against Bis. I know some guys who are with other guys." She admitted to him as she wasn't going to lie to him to furfill Andol's wish. "Come on." She becomed him to follow her up to her apartment . There she opened her door and left it open for Axsarua to enter as she went into her room tossing the kinky bags on her bed, having the contents falling over the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom