Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sex-Island RP ❤

Andol contiuned his thrust up into her as he felt her thrusting down onto him. All he knew was that this was the most amazing night of his life, and that nothing would be able to compare to this. He planned on trying to make this more perment, and he hoped that Akio would agree. As there lips connected Andol contiuned to moan out in pleasure as he got closer and closer, and very soon he couldn't take it any longer as he let out a loud moan and thrusted into her as deep as he possiably could and let loose, as his head was pressed back into the pillow and his eyes fluttered back. He held her as close possiable as cummed deep inside of her, and when his body finally relaxed, the only thing that he could say was, "That was fucking amazing...." His body felt drained, but everything felt so good. So he layed there for a moment and just ran his hand through her hair as she layed there on top of him, and he asked what he wanted with all the confidenice that he could muster, "Hey Akio... will you be my girlfriend?"

Aiko moaned in his lips as he thrusted but felt him getting hard then soon felt something hot shotting deep into her. Gasping as she held on to him tightly as the sensation of his cum hitting deep within her caused another orgasm, a weaker version. When his orgasm came to an end she laid there on top of him as she rested her head on his shoulder. Feeling weaken she looked up at him as she commented on how amazing it was. "Wait until you start exploring the other positions." she said with a smile but with him asking about her being his girlfriend came as a surprise to her.

"Yes..You should know I'm 22..." she said with her nipping at his neck with her easing off of him having him slip from her but she fell to his side, her muscles trembling. The cool air from the vents was sending goosebumps over her body as she curled up to him with her hand resting on his lower stomach.

Sam leaned forwards pressing her whole body against Lonnie, pushing her lips against his neck and giving little nibbling bites up and down it. "Don't shhhtop..." her voice slurred as she she pressed her lips to his neck. Her hips rhytmically driving rubbing against his feeling his hardness pressing up to meet her moist heat and loving the feeling, She ground herself down against him and wiggled her hips as she felt that hardness pressing deely agains the fabric of her jeans. "MMM that feelshhh nice..."

Andol just layed there as the both basked in the after glow of there orgasms. He loved the feeling of haveing her warm body resting there on top of him, and having his cock still buried deep inside of her. He ran his hands over her body, as he could feel the light layer of sweat that had built up becuase of there lovemaking. He looked at her curiously and when she mentioned other postions he said with a slight smile on his face, "I guess we will have to try those some other time." He was gald that he had come this apartment with her, and then he listined and wondered if she would say yes. It was obvious by the way that his face brighten up that he was so happy when she did.

He looked at her as she climbed off him, and then curled up next to him. The lithe male felt the cold air it his now exposed body, and it caused him to quickly grab the covers and pull it over both of them, and he reached out and pulled her closer to his side. He finally spoke saying, "Well I'm 20... so we are about the same age really. He rubbed his fingers over her side as he let his lithe fingers rubbing over her side.

Trying to resist the temptation of having his cock grow any bigger, Lonnie couldn't help but continue to prod at Sam's wet vagina through her pants.
"I'm glad it's feeling good on your end, but if my thing gets any bigger it'll begin to hurt..." Lonnie said hesitantly, feeling all the blood pumping towards his massive boner. He knew something was going to have to happen and this was going to have to stop, or else it would get to the point where Lonnie's tight jeans wouldn't be enough to keep this one down.

"S-Sam... you-you have to loosen my pants..." Lonnie gulped, feeling weird just saying it, but he needed someone to relieve him soon.

Giving him a saucy grin Sam kissed his neck again sliding herself down his body and onto the floor in front of him, her upper body drapped onto his lap as she reached down grabbing hold of him through his pants, "You want me to let this monster looshh?" She grins up at him again before reaching for his belt and his undoing it and his button on his pants she leans down, "I want to try shhommphing," with that she grips his zipper in her teeth and pulls it down before sliding her hands into his pants gripping him through his boxers, and her eyes widen seeing the outline through the boxers, "Oh my...you're huge..." her voice trails off as she licks her lips.

Lonnie's eyes widened, he himself couldn't believe how much Sam had turned him on either until now. He blushed, "It's all because of you, Sam... your amorous personality and your voluptuous, silky body is more than I can handle." The man groaned in pleasure.
It had been a while since he felt another person's hand on his penis and just the thought was getting him so excited.

She cried out with glee with him pulling her closer after he pulled the covers over them. "Thought you were my age. Oh well." she said with a smile as she draped her arm over his stomach as she nuzzled his chest. "God, I'm glad I took you on." She said softly with her looking up at him as her lips looked bright red from the blood flow. "Also I should mention...I have a thing for wearing corsets once in awhile...." she said as she wasn't sure how he would take it. She found them rather sexy and comfortable. Most women would be repelled by them as they learned they were to be tight on a woman's figure but since Aiko's figure was small the corsets were comfortable for her.

Sam grinned up at him telling her that she had caused him to be so hard and so big, and in her mind she decided that it meant she should take responsibility and help him. Her small hand gripping him through his boxers started to slide along the outside feeling his entire length and width her breathing speeding up as she realizes his true size, "oh my" Her hands slide up to grab at the top of his pants grabbing them and his boxers at the top hem she starts to pull on them trying to drag them down and off of his hips. "Help me..."

Lonnie quickly nodded, wanting so much more, and began sliding his pants and boxers down his brawny thighs and calfs, revealing his full long and entirely stiff and throbbing penis, the head extending out from his tight foreskin.
Lonnie gulped, unsure that this size was best for Sam's first, "I-I'm sorry about the size..."

Sam ignores him and reaches up wrapping her hands around him before leaning forwards and licking up the underside of his shaft feeling him pulsing against her tongue. She leans in looking up at him smiling and giggling, "You're huge! But thashh not a problem..." Samantha looks back down slowly sliding her mouth down over the head of his cock, sliding her head down onto his shaft, feeling it pulse inside her mouth she giggles around him deciding to do something she'd learnd she could do by accident. She leaned back and looked up at him before sliding her mouth all the way down on his shaft, taking him into her mouth to the base before slowly sliding her head back off his shaft, and sucking the head releasing it with a pop. "See..."

"Ugh..." Lonnie gulped and grunted in pleasure as he shot some of his milk into the girl's face, not even knowing it had happened as his eyes were shut tightly in euphoria, "More..." He groaned, Lonnie's voice now hoarse. He had felt a great tingly feeling when Sam had gone down on his head, sucking it until it popped like a cork from her mouth.

vampire07 said:
She cried out with glee with him pulling her closer after he pulled the covers over them. "Thought you were my age. Oh well." she said with a smile as she draped her arm over his stomach as she nuzzled his chest. "God, I'm glad I took you on." She said softly with her looking up at him as her lips looked bright red from the blood flow. "Also I should mention...I have a thing for wearing corsets once in awhile...." she said as she wasn't sure how he would take it. She found them rather sexy and comfortable. Most women would be repelled by them as they learned they were to be tight on a woman's figure but since Aiko's figure was small the corsets were comfortable for her.

He could tell that she was quite happy about the fact that he pulled the covers over her, and quite enjoyed the cuddling too... Andol had to admit that cuddling was somthing that he was quite a big fan off. He used to like the idea of cuddling more than sex, but he relized that was no longer the case. Then when she spoke to him and said about how she was happy about picking him up he just girnned a little and said, "I am glad you found me... not everyday that a guy like me finds a cute girl like you wants him..." He cuddled up closer to her as she spoked to him about that, and she would notice that he seemed to blush and then he admitted, "Well that is good, becuase I really like girls in corsets... though also in gloves too..." He wondered if he show have mentioned that little secret fetish of his... and that if what she was metioning to him was a thing she liked... oh god he hoped that he didn't just embress himself and make himself look stupid. He blushed a little as waited for what she was going to say.

Starting slightly as some of Lonnie's milk splashed onto her face she grinned at him again her head still feeling light, but she couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or from the events that were happening. "See?" giving little kisses up and down the sides of his shaft interspersed with the occasional playful nibble, "I have no gag reflex..."licking back up the base of the shaft flicking her tongue against his slit before closing her mouth over him and sliding him in to the base sucking hard as she began bobbing her head quickly her hands coming up to cup his swollen balls.

With him saying he liked a girl in corsets but when he mentioned gloves, she thought about it. "I never worn gloves with my corsets but I can give them a try." She said with her seeing him blushing. "Are you getting red for telling me your fetishes?" She asked with her turning her back to him but nuzzled his arm with her reaching to his hand letting it rest on her hip. "You shouldn't be embarassed in telling me your kinks. Such as: I do like doggie style at times, missionary also bit of role playing in the bedroom." She said with her looking over her shoulder at him.

Name: Jake Duvalk
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: American
Kinks: Well anything under the sun save for bathroom stuff and gore.
Personality: A simple guy who is usually very upbeat and positive. However at times he does come off as naive and an idiot.
Appearance:
soul-2.jpg
Bio: Jake came to the island as a nice diversion from his quest to find the true meaning of life. He was once a perfect Med student but dropped out due to depression. However he soon came up with a plan to tour the world and see whatever he could see. Class mates remember looking out their windows to see Jake speeding away on his moped with his bag, a luchador mask on his head and his gibson flying V guitar held in the air.

Andol looked at her a bit amazed when she didn't find his fetish to be werid... and she even said words that where encourging, and the young man found himself stuttering out, "Well I just though that it made me kinda werid and so I have never known if it was ok to say..." He wondered if he should give her more detail as he squeeked out while he still had the courge, "Though I most like the ones that are longer than wirst length... anything that is a longer glove..." He was blushing so much becuase he had never really talked about this with anyone in detail. He listined closly to what hers was and tried his best to remember, and smiled softly as he cuddled up against her as she turned over, and pulled her close. His flaccid cock was nestled right aginst her comforntable ass. Though the idea of roleplay kind of made him thing as he smiled saying, "Hey we could combine our fetishes if you wore the right costume... though I have always wanted to feel a strap-on... inside me." Now he wondered if tha one would sound creepy. He was just not used to talking about things like this with someone which was the only reason that it made him nervous, but it was obvious by his tone that he was becoming better at it, and it was bothering him less.

"Here we are! Seijou Island!" A ship captain said to Jake as they neared the dock.
"SWEET!" Jake smirked and immediately put on his lucha libre mask and got on his moped "Thanks for the ride shamus!"
"Wait we're not ev-"
"WAHOOO!" Jake called out and sped towards the island. He used the front of the ship like a ramp and soon his moped landed on the harbor.
As Jake began to ride around the Island he could help but feel giddy. "Wow! Looks really cool! Glad I got that cash from that crashed get a way van back in California."

Aiko looked at him when he mentioned a strap on. That was odd for her as he was in a new found relationship with ehr but she did say she'd help him explore. "I never done anything like that with a man before but you know I haven't been in a threesome in any situation." She shrugged with her laying there beside him. "I cna go buy a strap on and introduce it to you." She said with a soft blush across her cheeks.

((Remember Psychobilly, it's late at night right now in the RP))

Noticing Sam's newfound ability, Lonnie sniggered as the girl's head continued to bob up and down on his cock, feeling as if he were about to cum even more right then and there. As her hands were placed under his balls, Lonnie finally knew he was going to loose it as-- splurrt.
Lonnie came in Sam's throat as she drew back swallowing.
"Sam... do you want to go with me right now..." Lonnie asked, wanting to do it right there on the couch

Andol realized that he may have oversteped the line with the strap on... but he found her to be a very accepting person and as she talked he realized that she didn't mind him wanting that, and was quite willing to help him explore his desires that he felt... of course when she metioned the three way he blushed and buried his head in her shoulder as he admited, "Though maybe we could find someone to do that, and you wouldn't need the strap on... becuase well you know." He hoped that she understood what he was implying... becuae it was more that he wanted to lose his anal virginity, and he figured that maybe losing it with an actual guy would be alot better than a peice of plastic, "That would get us both what we want, but if we can't do that... you can introduce me to any strap on you want..." He kissed her cheek in a loving manner, Andol was so happy to have this women in his arms. He loved her so much.

She laughed softly as he hinted at the anal thing. "Andol...I figured you may have been Bi with you talking to Lonnie earlier. Though finding another guy to help us out will be hard but if I have to seduce him then I will." She teased him but gasped with him nuzzling ehr shoulder. "That tickles!" She cried out with her wiggling in his arms to get away from him nuzzling.

The young man blushed as he realized that she figured out one of his deeper and darker secerts with such ease, though he was gald that she seemed prefectly ok with it, and maybe even excited about it, that they could get a three way with it... "Yeah I am... though I am a bottem when it comes to guys, so maybe if we do a three way, could I take a turn in the middle? I want to be in the middle of a Andol sandwhich with the both of you cuddle up on ethier side of me..." He giggled a bit as he said these words and his more girlish side came out, and when he realized that he was tickling her with his nuzzling a playful grin crossed over his face and the young man contiuned to nuzzle into her shoulder as he heard her tightly, "Oh so you are ticklish huh..." He then contiuned to tickle her and even added in his fingers as they tickled her belly.

"Ah!" she cried out with her struggling to get loose with her giggling. "Stop it!" She cried out with her reaching out grabbing hold of the bed to try and pull herself free from him but failed. Without a word she turned to face him as she tried to grab his hands. "I'll get you for this, Andol."

(alright I will.... try)

Andol laughed as he realized that she was not going to give up esaily. So he held onto her and contiuned to tickle her, though that was when he found the tables turned and she was turned and facing him, and he said with a slight smirk, "Well we will just see about that." So he doubled his efferot on tickling her and making sure that she would not be able to escape, but he had feeling that she had somthing that could be used against, plus he was getting tried and so he wondered if she would be able to turn the tables and he would soon find himself the one who was being tickled so much. Yet Andol could also feel himself getting tried, and he let out a yawn as they wrestled there for a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom