Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShyKittyKat said:
(Seriously? Six days and not a single post? wtf?)

OOC: im sawry ^.^' been away for a few days without a computer, probably shoulda let you guys know @.@ but im gonna work on a reply right now

ShyKittyKat said:
James had noticed her pause. As much as her calm attitude seemed to hide it, he had caught that moment where her cheeks were flushed and her gaze seemed intense. He knew that, as awe inspiring and beautiful as she was, he had caught her off guard, and this made him very, very happy.

Running a hand through his hair, he brought it to the back of his neck where he held it there, the other hand at his side as he gazed off towards the ocean, his posture casual. He let out a long sigh and chewed on his lip, as if thinking over his options, as if he hadnt already made his choice. His tail flicked lazily back and forth behind him, as he brought his hand around to rub the scruff that was on his chin, appearing as though this was the most difficult decision of his entire life.

Although he seemed absorbed in the beautiful scene that lay before him, the vast blue ocean, highlighted by the warmth of the sun, as waves gently crashed upon the shore, his mind was not on the view at all. He wished only to view her beauty, in its entirety.

He shrugged calmy, turning his head to face her and said "Well, that depends entirely on two things; One: how far away is your lovely abode, and will we actually be watching the movie?" and with that line, which made him feel incredibly suave, he winked.

~Evelyn fixed her Hazel irises onto James watching him intently and awaiting his response, the boy however appeared more interested in the scenery as he turned to face the water. Something about the way he stood with the sun lighting his features, his hand pawing at his chin, his tail flicking behind him and his eyes! Those deep pools staring so sharply into the scenery as if studying each wave as it rolled in seemed almost too picture-perfect for words. He looked so intelligent and attractive just gazing out into the water that Eve didn't dare approach him further for fear she would disturb the beautiful scene. Then it struck her like a brick to the head, what the hell did he have to think about!? she practically handed him an open invitation to have her all to himself in the otherwise emptiness of her spacious home and he's acting as if he has better things to do!~

~Eve's cheeks flushed with an even deeper shade of red now as she struggled to maintain her wavering smile. Her brow began to twitch involuntarily above her right eye ever so slightly and her arms crossed tightly in front of her chest. Her foot began grinding into the heated sand beneath her, at this point she just wanted to kick sand at him and march back to her car but even though the thought crossed her mind she just wasn't that childish. Her pouting lips parted with a flurry of words building in her throat, she was just about ready to lash out at him when suddenly he turned his attention back towards her. She caught a glimpse of his eyes once more and instantly the flush in her cheeks dissolved, her lips softly came to a close, her eyes weakened and her twitch ceased. The boy responded with a few questions of his own, speaking with this debonair charm that Eve thought only existed in movies and finally punctuating his response with a wink. Evelyn smirked, she was growing tired of this game, she wanted to put the ball back in her court so she offered a reply.~

"well that's entirely up to you, *eve let her words linger for a moment before continuing* I'll tell ya what, I'm gonna walk back to my car and drive back to my place where I'll probably enjoy a nice shower, slip into something more comfortable and lounge around for a little bit all by my lonesome and if by some chance you want to keep me company you can follow me back to my car right now.

~Having said that she twirled in the opposite direction letting the fabric of her skirt wrap float up and across James's body before gliding back down to her legs and billowing behind her as she walked calmly back towards her vehicle secretly hoping the boy would follow but hiding well any inclinations that she did.~

Sanity said:
ShyKittyKat said:
James had noticed her pause. As much as her calm attitude seemed to hide it, he had caught that moment where her cheeks were flushed and her gaze seemed intense. He knew that, as awe inspiring and beautiful as she was, he had caught her off guard, and this made him very, very happy.

Running a hand through his hair, he brought it to the back of his neck where he held it there, the other hand at his side as he gazed off towards the ocean, his posture casual. He let out a long sigh and chewed on his lip, as if thinking over his options, as if he hadnt already made his choice. His tail flicked lazily back and forth behind him, as he brought his hand around to rub the scruff that was on his chin, appearing as though this was the most difficult decision of his entire life.

Although he seemed absorbed in the beautiful scene that lay before him, the vast blue ocean, highlighted by the warmth of the sun, as waves gently crashed upon the shore, his mind was not on the view at all. He wished only to view her beauty, in its entirety.

He shrugged calmy, turning his head to face her and said "Well, that depends entirely on two things; One: how far away is your lovely abode, and will we actually be watching the movie?" and with that line, which made him feel incredibly suave, he winked.

~Evelyn fixed her Hazel irises onto James watching him intently and awaiting his response, the boy however appeared more interested in the scenery as he turned to face the water. Something about the way he stood with the sun lighting his features, his hand pawing at his chin, his tail flicking behind him and his eyes! Those deep pools staring so sharply into the scenery as if studying each wave as it rolled in seemed almost too picture-perfect for words. He looked so intelligent and attractive just gazing out into the water that Eve didn't dare approach him further for fear she would disturb the beautiful scene. Then it struck her like a brick to the head, what the hell did he have to think about!? she practically handed him an open invitation to have her all to himself in the otherwise emptiness of her spacious home and he's acting as if he has better things to do!~

~Eve's cheeks flushed with an even deeper shade of red now as she struggled to maintain her wavering smile. Her brow began to twitch involuntarily above her right eye ever so slightly and her arms crossed tightly in front of her chest. Her foot began grinding into the heated sand beneath her, at this point she just wanted to kick sand at him and march back to her car but even though the thought crossed her mind she just wasn't that childish. Her pouting lips parted with a flurry of words building in her throat, she was just about ready to lash out at him when suddenly he turned his attention back towards her. She caught a glimpse of his eyes once more and instantly the flush in her cheeks dissolved, her lips softly came to a close, her eyes weakened and her twitch ceased. The boy responded with a few questions of his own, speaking with this debonair charm that Eve thought only existed in movies and finally punctuating his response with a wink. Evelyn smirked, she was growing tired of this game, she wanted to put the ball back in her court so she offered a reply.~

"well that's entirely up to you, *eve let her words linger for a moment before continuing* I'll tell ya what, I'm gonna walk back to my car and drive back to my place where I'll probably enjoy a nice shower, slip into something more comfortable and lounge around for a little bit all by my lonesome and if by some chance you want to keep me company you can follow me back to my car right now.

~Having said that she twirled in the opposite direction letting the fabric of her skirt wrap float up and across James's body before gliding back down to her legs and billowing behind her as she walked calmly back towards her vehicle secretly hoping the boy would follow but hiding well any inclination that she did.~

James watched Evelyn intently, awaiting her response. He was sure that his last move had been more than enough, ensuring his victory, and because of this, he felt his chest rising, his shoulder back, a sense of arrogance filling him. He felt it but did not care. He made direct eye contact, so sure of himself that he no longer hesitated, allowing his eyes to wander over her body, a smug look across his face.

He reaction caught him so completely off-guard that, not only did it wipe the smug look off of his face, it left him standing there, watching her slender form walk away, his eyes glued to her hips. After enjoying the view of her marvelous body for a moment longer, he decided that following her would be far to easy, and would only be equivalent to giving up. So, he examined her car more closely, and took mental note of her license plate number, and turned around to walk in the other direction.

Lifting his cell phone to his ear, he made a quick phone call, and within a matter of moments, he pulled a few strings and got the location of where she was staying on the island, along with quite a bit of other, potentially useful information. Having a rich father had its perks, he thought as he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet and pull out a large wad of one hundred dollar bills. The total sum was easily over one hundred thousand dollars. He figured that should cover the motorcycle that was approaching on the road.

He stood right in front of it, observing it as it neared him, and the more he saw, the more he liked.

As soon as the driver saw him standing in the middle of the road, slowed to a stop right in front of him and took off his helmet. James then tossed him the money, and as the man got off of it, a look of bewilderment painted on his face, James took his helmet out of his hands and put it on, telling the guy "Now you can get three of these."

Revving the engine, James couldn't help but notice the lack of sound, which was fascinating because he could feel it rumbling beneath him with power. He realized it was electric, and smirked, shooting down the road incredibly fast, bound and determined to get to her home before she did.

(P.s This is what I'm imagining)
Big_Battery_Naked_SE_electric_motorbike_4.jpg

ShyKittyKat said:
Sanity said:
ShyKittyKat said:

~Having said that she twirled in the opposite direction letting the fabric of her skirt wrap float up and across James's body before gliding back down to her legs and billowing behind her as she walked calmly back towards her vehicle secretly hoping the boy would follow but hiding well any inclination that she did.~

James watched Evelyn intently, awaiting her response. He was sure that his last move had been more than enough, ensuring his victory, and because of this, he felt his chest rising, his shoulder back, a sense of arrogance filling him. He felt it but did not care. He made direct eye contact, so sure of himself that he no longer hesitated, allowing his eyes to wander over her body, a smug look across his face.

He reaction caught him so completely off-guard that, not only did it wipe the smug look off of his face, it left him standing there, watching her slender form walk away, his eyes glued to her hips. After enjoying the view of her marvelous body for a moment longer, he decided that following her would be far to easy, and would only be equivalent to giving up. So, he examined her car more closely, and took mental note of her license plate number, and turned around to walk in the other direction.

Lifting his cell phone to his ear, he made a quick phone call, and within a matter of moments, he pulled a few strings and got the location of where she was staying on the island, along with quite a bit of other, potentially useful information. Having a rich father had its perks, he thought as he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet and pull out a large wad of one hundred dollar bills. The total sum was easily over one hundred thousand dollars. He figured that should cover the motorcycle that was approaching on the road.

He stood right in front of it, observing it as it neared him, and the more he saw, the more he liked.

As soon as the driver saw him standing in the middle of the road, slowed to a stop right in front of him and took off his helmet. James then tossed him the money, and as the man got off of it, a look of bewilderment painted on his face, James took his helmet out of his hands and put it on, telling the guy "Now you can get three of these."

Revving the engine, James couldn't help but notice the lack of sound, which was fascinating because he could feel it rumbling beneath him with power. He realized it was electric, and smirked, shooting down the road incredibly fast, bound and determined to get to her home before she did.

(P.s This is what I'm imagining)
Big_Battery_Naked_SE_electric_motorbike_4.jpg

~Evelyn proceeded back to her car taking quick glances backwards periodically every few steps curious as to whether or not James decided to follow but much to her dismay the boy seemed to be growing more and more distant as she slowly approached her vehicle. "What a bummer" she thought to herself as she finally reached the stretch of pavement where her sports car was parked and still sparkling in the sunlight. Her footfalls began delicately touching down one at a time against the blazing hot cement until she relocated the sandals she ditched earlier and slipped back into them. She inhaled deeply fighting the urge to turn around and run back to James, she hadn't felt so stricken by anyone in such a long time and it was hard for her to leave but if the boy honestly didn't want her he wouldn't pursue her and it was obvious now that Jame's didn't desire her in the same way she'd hoped he did. Evelyn released her breath and decided to take one final look back before driving off just so she could have a lasting image of the one person who could have possibly made her stay on this island somewhat enjoyable etched into her brain. The image would probably haunt her in her dreams and taunt her at every turn for the rest of her miserable stay as a constant reminder of how foolish she can be sometimes.~

~But it was decided, she wanted one final look, the emotional pain was probably worth it to have his face forever framed in her mind. Eve pivoted whipping her head back quickly for her last glance but it was too late, the boy was already gone. Apparently he'd seen enough of her, he was probably already on his way back into town to rendezvous with a group of wild fan girls or something. Evelyn let out a depressing sigh, she'd never sounded so defeated in her life and she was beginning to feel like the passerby's were all laughing under their breath and making snarky comments behind her back. She just stood there slumped forward as her designer sunglasses slowly sloped down the bridge of her nose unveiling the glazed hazel irises that lied beneath when she was suddenly overtaken with anger.~

~HMPF! She sniffed, as she stabbed her finger into the bisector of her glasses pushing them back against her face to cover her eyes once again. Quickly she straightened her back and turned to grab the handle of the drivers side door on her brothers lamborghini, she yanked and the door raised vertically, Evelyn ducked stepping one foot inside the vehicle as the shifting speed of another vehicle rapidly approaching purred along the not so distant road bordering the beach. She looked up and like a blur some person wearing a helmet wizzed by on a very sleek and expensive looking motorcycle, newspaper articles followed in its slipstream while upset tourists flocked to the streets to collect them shaking their fists at the rider that was quickly dissolving in the distance. It definitely caught Eve by surprise but she didn't dwell on it long, she was too upset at the moment and couldn't duck into her car fast enough to hide from the gathering crowds. The sun was high and the beach was starting to attract a lot more people, too many for eve's taste anyways so she wasn't feeling as bad about having to leave. Luckily she left her key in the ignition and all she had to do was turn it and begin what she thought was going to feel like a long trip home. Without further delay she reached up, pulled the door down, turned the key and drove off in route of her brothers mansion which crowned a large hill in a residential district not very far from the beach.~

Newport-1.jpg

OOC: I'll leave the furnishing -if you decide to let yourself in- open to interpretation, but remember that the inside is probably going to be a lot more modern than the outside appearance of the home.

As James sped down the main road, shooting past the angry crowds, nothing more than a blur of a figure, he felt his heart racing, his adrenaline climbing, and his vision tunneling. Time seemed to slow down to almost a crawling pace, the world seemed composed of nothing more than blurs of light and sounds as he flew through it, as if it was some amazing portal to another world. He had never felt such a rush in his entire life, and the sheer thrill of it was almost overwhelming. He was so engulfed in his state of euphoric adrenaline ecstasy that he nearly flew right past the street which lead to her residence.

Making a sharp turn onto the street, he was mildly surprised that there were no more cars, nor houses on the street. It took him a moment longer to realize that this was just a long, extravagant drive-way. Then he realized that something was wrong. There was no gate, and this made him suspicious. Surely there had to be further security inside. He slowed the vehicles pace to what felt like a crawl in comparison to his previous god-like speed, and proceeded up the road. Soon James came around a corner, which brought the large, Victorian style home into his view. It was beautiful, and James couldn't help but gasp a little.

Pulling up around the front of the house, he pulled his helmet off and got off the bike, and was so eager to investigate the curious home that he completely forgot to check for further security, move the motorcycle, or even knock on the front door. As soon as he entered the building he felt that gentle gust that comes with such large, spacious homes, and it sent shivers down his spine. The temperature wasn't too cold, nor was the air moist, it just seemed so empty. Not as though it didn't have furniture, because it had plenty of, shockingly modern items skillfully placed here and there, giving each room he visited a sort of Fung Shui, but it felt empty, as though it was soulless, lacking any people whatsoever.

"Perhaps," James thought aloud, " I am just in the wrong wing of the house." But instead of searching further, out of fear of violating her privacy, he sat on one of the many lounge couches that filled one of the many rooms, and began to tap his foot in a steady beat.

As he continued to do so, he began to regret leaving his bass behind at home, and vowed to purchase a new one while on the island.

TakodaVega said:
[Mod Note - All OOC should be condensed to either PMs or within Rp posts. - Also you should only quote *ONE* Post deep.]

(OOC: My bad, I will keep that in mind for future reference.)

~Evelyn purred through town at a brisk speed along a smooth asphalt strip with the power of the engine rumbling through the gas pedal beneath her foot. The sun reflected off of the clear water in the distance through the driver's side window as rolling tides swept across the vast expanse of blue ocean and white clouds streaked across the sky like accidental brushstrokes on a light blue canvas. Before long the scenery was replaced with side-by-side retail stores, boutiques and restaurants that flanked both sides of the four lane road and small round islands of well groomed grass divided the left and right lanes of the street. After pausing a few times at stop signs and yielding twice for crowds of pedestrians Evelyn found that she'd finally reached the first four way intersection. To the left and right each road seemed to lead into other identical parts of the city but the path in front of her just beyond the dangling street light ascended a much hillier landscape into a more wooded part of the island. She lightly tapped the gas and quickly accelerated up the sloping terrain, tall trees suddenly bordered both sides of the road leaving only peepholes into the sky above her as branches stretched overhead to block out most of the sunlight. The hills were becoming so steep as she furthered on that guard rails now protected each side of the paved road, indicators that she was almost to her brothers hilltop mansion. It wasn't much longer before she was approaching a narrow path that stemmed from the winding road, one quick tug of the steering wheel and the expensive vehicle maneuvered sharply onto the smaller roadway.~

~A wrought iron gate quickly came into view spanning the width of the road, it was clearly made to keep people out but it had been left ajar for some reason. This was the private stretch of road that lead to the garage where they kept their vehicles so it struck her as odd that it was left unshielded. Evelyn figured that perhaps she merely forgot to shut it when she left this morning and continued along the path until she reached a large garage door, its size paling in comparison to the rest of the towering mansion. The door automatically raised revealing the spacious interior of her brothers garage which was strangely occupied by another vehicle, a sleek blue muscle car with chrome detailing now resided inside the four-car dwelling. Evelyn pulled in alongside the vehicle her face a portrait of pure terror as she exited her brothers car and the garage door slowly closed behind her. She raced up the small wooden steps to the door separating the garage from the kitchen, she remembered that her brother kept his bag of golf clubs hanging from a coat rack just alongside the door.~

~She flung the door open and sprang into the room quickly turning to slide a nine iron out of the bag of clubs at her side. She choked the handle with two hands as footsteps approached from another room around the corner. Suddenly a figure stepped out from behind the wall and into the doorway joining the kitchen to a comfortable living room but before she could make out it's appearance she closed her eyes and swung her golf club powerfully in a wide sweeping motion. "HEY! RELAX!" The voice of an Adult male pleaded. Eve's eyes reopened quickly revealing a slender man rising from a crouched position on the floor. She recognized him as her brother's long time friend Gerardo, Evelyn's chest was heaving greatly with every strained breath as she shot the man a weighing stare. Gerardo had long, greasy, black hair pulled back into a ponytail, a smooth olive complexion and wore a pair of dark-framed sunglasses that fully concealed his eyes. That's when Eve realized that she was still wearing her glasses, she raised her hand to her face and slowly scooted the dark frames upwards before weaving them into her hair above her brow, revealing an intense set of hazel irises.~

~She inspected the man further, he wore a long jacket of expensive black leather that draped across his thin shoulders and unbuttoned in the front to reveal the fashionable clothes beneath which consisted of a shiny black vest over a frilly white shirt tucked into a pair of fitted jeans that were held to his waist by a black leather belt and further down his feet were dressed in glossy black shoes. Tendrils of smoke winded upwards from a long barreled cigarette hanging loosely between his fingertips and when Evelyn looked back up the man sported a devilish grin flashing a gold tooth among two rows of pearly whites before raising the smoking cylinder to his soft lips for a quick drag. After inhaling deeply the man removed the cigarettes filter from his mouth to talk, smoke seeping through his teeth and rolling down his jaw, his voice a resonant alto as he spoke.~

"Long time, eh Evelyn?"​

"Not really" ~the girl countered flatly~​

"Ease up" ~the man pleaded~ "I'm just here following up on your brothers orders to check up on you"

"Well as you can see I'm doing just fine" ~she answered~​

"It's true, i found no traces of a wild party and everything seems to be just as your brother left it"

~The man's lips formed a thin line as he turned and left the room, Evelyn followed close behind after propping her brothers golf club up in the corner of the kitchen. They entered into the adjacent living room, where the man spun once more to face Eve before proceeding.~

"By the way, how's the job hunt coming?" ~he questioned~​

~The woman blinked twice as the question seemed to catch her off guard~ "well I got a lead about a club opening soon on the island, apparently they will be looking to hire in a few part time dancers, the hours aren't all that great but the pay is supposedly really good."

~The olive toned man nodded, scanning Eve from head to toe in her white swimsuit with penetrating eyes, she pulled her arms in around her chest scowling and blushing at the same time when she noticed another man over Gerardo's shoulder. Through the entryway on the opposite side of the room she could see James! Panic washed over her as she stifled a gasp through seamed lips, this caused Gerardo to swivel but before he could spot James Evelyn reached for his collar, bunching the fabric between her fists she pulled him close and craned her neck over his well rounded shoulder. She silently mouthed the word "hide!" to the boy hoping she caught his attention before the well dressed man smirked and advanced on the opportunity to grab Evelyn's butt. Instinctively Eve repelled the man with a distancing shove that forced her back further than it did Gerardo.~

"Heh' sorry I just wanted a wiff of that cologne you are wearing" ~Eve giggled out the words nervously~​

"I didn't wear any cologne today" ~The man said as he raised a curious brow~​

"Must be your natural fragrance then" ~she replied quickly, her lips wobbling between a smile and a frown~​

~The man reached up and combed his hand across his slick hair before walking backwards across the room in James's direction with Evelyn following in close pursuit silently thinking up a plan to get rid of her brothers friend while at the same time wondering how it was possible that Jame's found out where she lived.~

James froze, hearing a male voice shouting at someone else to relax. All the reasons that this was a horrible idea began to flow through his mind. What if he wasn't the only one that had been waiting for her? What if she was being attacked or robbed? The mere thought made him sick to his stomach. He had never hurt anyone seriously before. Such a scenario had never been presented before him, and he had to decide, her safety or his. Suddenly, James felt pissed. Really really pissed. Who the hell this ass hole was, and why had he chosen her didnt matter to him. Hell, the fact that it was her didnt even pass through his mind. He had seen his father, a man of great power, step on everyone else that got in his way, and thats exactly what this man was going to do to Eve. He couldn't sit back and let this happen. Looking down, he realized that his fists were clenched, and he felt a pounding determination to kick some ass.

Then, much to his surprise, he heard them speaking to each other casually, as if old friends. This shattered his mood, and suddenly he felt sick to his stomach again. What if this guy was her brother? What if he was her father? If he was caught, he would look like a total moron, and probably get arrested. His bad-boy facade fell away, and suddenly he was terrified. He had to get out of that house. Sneaking slowly from one conjoined room to another, he found his way back, tracing his path backwards. Then he heard them speak again, but now they were significantly closer, in fact, they were right in his line of sight, and he was right in theirs. The male figures back was facing him, he did not see him, but that did nothing to repress James' fear.

The guy was huge, and she had her hands all over him, James could tell that much from the fact that she was on her tip-toes, peering at him over the mans shoulder. She mouthed something, but James had never been good at reading lips, and all he noticed was the look of shock, even anger in her eyes, and he instantly felt like a total moron. Seeing the man reach around near her lower regions only made him feel even more idiotic. He should have known. This tall macho man, hair slicked back in a ponytail, with such classy clothing obviously out ranked James, and in some distant part of his mind he analyzed the scenario logically.

The man was larger, both in height and muscle structure, had clothing that obviously displayed power, smoked, which showed an obvious lack of concern for consequences, had a smooth, confident voice, and was obviously already close to her, though James could not explain how. James was none of those things. He was just a tall, gawky, somewhat athletic figured boy, wearing shorts and a t-shirt, with attributes that would, understandably, make him less intimidating. It was natural instinct for humans, who were, after all, 99% genetically equal to their ape brothers, to be more attracted to the male that could potentially protect their young.

This logic combined with James overwhelming emotional storm, and it all lead to one conclusion. He had lost. He was done. Not only did he have all of the previously listed things to his advantage, but James had just made himself look like an ass by not following her, so chances are, he had her favor too. But still his logic persisted, telling him that he stood no chance against this man in the fight James craved in every cell of his body right now.

So instead, James felt intense sorrow, and slowly retreated out of the doorway, and silently crept past them both in another room, determined to restrain the pathetic tears he felt welling in his eyes until he got home as he exited the back door, and walked around the house, to the front drive-way, where he got on the bike, and pressed the ignition button, desperate to start the damn thing and get out of there before he made an even bigger idiot of himself.

But, much to James dismay, all he heard were grinding gears and a loud beeping. The damn thing wouldn't start, and until it did, he was stuck right there.

~Evelyn watched James in silent distress, "why wasn't he moving!? what could possibly be going through his head right now? Didn't he understand the she mouthed to him?'' Questions continued to race through her mind as she couldn't help but panic with every step they drew nearer to James. She knew that if Gerardo caught him the first thing he would do was get her brother on the phone and Eve would be on the next flight home. Luckily James didn't linger much longer, Evelyn watched as the boy located a nearby doorway and exited through it, she wasn't satisfied yet though, for some reason she couldn't help but feel that maybe Jame's had got the wrong idea before he left. Then she remembered, she wasn't really paying attention to the emotion displayed on the boy's face before he left but the image finally returned to her. She could read that expression well and it confirmed her fears that James had indeed got the wrong idea about Gerardo.~

~Could she really blame him? or any outside spectator in that situation for that matter? The girl sighed, this was all becoming too difficult, maybe she was losing her taste for mischief? Evelyn shook her head a few times as she and her brothers friend made their way into another room, she had to figure out how to get rid of Gerardo and now she was hard pressed for time, for all she knew James could be pulling out of the driveway right now. The sleazy man moved his head back and forth allowing his eyes to roam across every part of the room, what was he looking for? It was obvious he didn't want to leave without finding something to blackmail her with. Finally Eve lost her patience and shouted the first idea that came to her mind.~

"Hey! ya know come to think of it, I do believe that today is the Grand opening of the club in town!"

~Gerardo turned slightly cocking his head back, the muscles in his face shifted around his dark framed glasses, apparently Eve aroused his interest with her last statement. Now all she had to do was say something that would prompt him to leave and not a moment to soon.~

~she laughed softly as she spoke~ "Yeah actually I remember passing by it on my way home, but who am i kidding? There's no way I could get a job there. Plenty of young women even prettier then myself formed a line that wrapped all the way around the block."

~Eve deceivingly lowered her head in defeat and looked up at Gerardo through her peripherals, a smirk slowly creeping onto her face. Gerardo couldn't produce more drool in the corner of his lips even if Eve decided to strip down right in front him right now. The man then fully turned to face Eve, he straightened his jacket and scrolled a hand through his greasy hair before running the tip of his tongue across his gold tooth. Eventually he quit fidgeting and took another hit of his cigarette before speaking.~

"Well things appear to be in order here, listen kid be sure to call your brother later and tell him the inspection went well and that your safe. After all that has always been his chief concern."

~By the sudden serious expression on his face Eve believed that his last comment was sincere, maybe her brother really did care about her. Before she could dwell further on the subject Gerardo pranced back to the garage door like a giddy school girl without even so much as a goodbye. Evelyn couldn't help but giggle at the display before she realized the matter of locating James was still at hand. Was he even still in the house at the moment? She placed a hand on her chin and the other on her hip while putting her detective skills to work in order to figure out what she would've done in the boy's position. She didn't have to think long before the sputtering of an engine sounded from outside. She shifted her gaze over to a window veiled by a white semi-translucent curtain at the other side of the room, through the pane of glass she could see out to the front yard where a person mounting a motorcycle tried persistently to get it started. Evelyn didn't have to focus hard, again somehow she knew that was James. She quickly crossed to the window sill where she abandoned the idea to open it and call out to him, instead she ran through the house eventually arriving at the front door. She large wooden front door, her hand gripped the silver door handle and turned it giving the heavy door additional nudge with her shoulder to fully open it. The girl stopped to stare at Jame's, part of her still couldn't believe he was even here, part of her couldn't believe he was leaving and part of her didn't know exactly how to stop him. Before reaching a decision she reacted instinctively, cutting across the well-groomed lawn to the other end of the driveway James was finally within her reach.~

~She grabbed hold of the handles on his expensive bike and looked down at him, she collected herself well enough to form a casual smile with her soft lips.~

"Hey there good-looking" ~she said between panting breaths while waiting for him to look up at her~​

James clenched his hands into tight fists. In his mind he felt such a variety of emotions that he could not begin to explain them if he had been asked too. He felt furious, he felt intense despair, he felt jealousy, and most of all he felt an unstoppable sense of disappointment. He had thought she was different, that perhaps her interest in him had been genuine, not just a sick fascination with his deformations. He slowly reached up to remove his helmet, his ears twitching, adjusting themselves, before bringing his eyes up to face her, showing none of the aforementioned emotions, just a steely coldness. His voice was just the same.

"What do you want?"

~Eve tried to maintain a sincere smile but the way Jame's hands formed tightly balled fists made her worrisome. Her soft caramel eyes engaged him further as he removed his helmet and for a brief moment afterwards the sight of his furry ears twitching made it easier to smile and now she even found herself fighting back a giggle. However Everything changed when the boy raised his head revealing eyes so cold that after glimpsing at them Evelyn felt a chill run up spine. One thought crossed her mind and it was that if eyes were considered windows to the soul then right now it was easy to picture James's eyes as two pitch black voids. She couldn't help but stumble backwards as his soulless gaze caught her off guard and even though she was afraid she wanted nothing more than to have Jame's know that her feelings for him were legitimate. A few short strides placed her directly in front of the boy once again and her hands moved shakily through the air until they relocated the handles of his motorcycle. Gripping the throttle tight she moved in closer straddling the front tire between her legs.~

~Warm Hazel eyes searched his face one last time before fluttering shut. Her control was starting to slip just like it did back on the beach when she and Jame's shared a close encounter. The girl then leaned in over his bike tilting her head slightly and as if there were someone shoving her from behind, her head dipped forward the rest of the way and her lips pressed firmly into his. The two shared the kiss for only a few moments before Evelyn retreated back to her feet as shades of deep red quickly surfaced on her face. Her eyes sank to the ground trying to avoid making contact with James out of embarrassment and she managed a few stuttered words through trembling lips.~

"L-Listen, I just wanted t-t-to say that whatever you thought was going on between me and that other guy isn't what it may h-have appeared to b-be. This is r-really my brothers house and that was a trusted friend of his sent to check up on me."

As she stumbled backwards, James kept his gaze cold and emotionless, not surprised in the slightest by her shock. How could she have predicted that one as innocent in appearance as himself could feel such dark emotions? He expected her to toss her hair over her shoulder, and strut off, ignoring him entirely, although truly thoroughly shaken. Thats how all the others who had gotten this far, which was very very rare, had reacted. The pompous, arrogance of most rich people tended to result in a lack of showing any of their true emotions, covering them with a callous sense of cool apathy. But much to his surprise she walked towards him, causing him to tense up more. This changed everything, and he immediately predicted that pain would result. She would probably slap him, then commence bitching about how he didn't know who she was, and about how difficult her poor little life had been, and how much power she had.

"This is going to suck", thought James as she leaned over his handlebars, closing his eyes and clenching up his face in preparation for the stinging blow.

The feeling of a soft pair of lips pressing to his were the last thing that he had been expecting. Damn, she had done it again, she had caught him completely off-guard, shattered every notion, every preconception he had formed of her, further proving that she was definitely not like the others. But James didn't think about this as she kissed him, no thoughts went through his head about foolish things like stereotypes, or notions, or preconceptions. His entire mind was preoccupied with the moment, the kiss, the feeling of her smooth lips against his. He felt as if his heart was going to burst out of his chest, as if it was racing, but the rest of the world seemed to have an opposite reaction, time seemed to slow. With his eyes closed, James was more content than he had any memory of ever being before, and wished that the kiss could continue much longer than it actually did, as she pulled her lips away from his.

Suddenly he snapped back to the real world, and blinking a little in surprise, noticing for the first time the goosebumps on his arms, neck and back. He saw her retreating, staring at the ground, her beautiful, soft cheeks taking on a red-ish hue, her lips shaking gently. He heard her speak, as he slowly got off of the motorcycle, but he didn't actually hear what she was saying. In that one kiss, for those few blissful moments, she had told him everything that he needed to know, and for once, he did not hesitate, he did not think over his actions, nor their consequences as he bent his head downwards, lifting hers softly by her chin and kissed her again, deeply, pouring his heart into the kiss, consequences be damned.

~Evelyn's eyes remained pinned to the ground where her toes pointed inward, thoughts began filling her head about how she just ruined her first kiss with the first boy she'd developed a crush for on this island. The girl placed her hands softly against her cheeks to cover her blush but before she could do anything else Eve could hear James's feet touching down on the paved driveway as he climbed off of his bike. Next she could here the boy's slow approaching footfalls drawing nearer, her mind was panicking, "What was he planning to do?" She wondered. Suddenly a hand came into view reaching towards her, with its fingers outstretched they located her chin and she felt her gaze traveling upward as the hand guided her gently. She could see a pair of familiar lips closing in on hers but no other facial features were noticeable and finally her lips meshed with the boy's, Eve's whole body began tingling from head to toe and her eyes pinched shut. She managed a muffled moan between their seamed lips as her hands moved to frame James's face aggressively pulling the boy deeper into the kiss.~

James returned the kiss deeply, her aggression taking him slightly off guard, but pleasing him nonetheless. His lips pressed hard against hers, his eyes closed as he focussed entirely on expressing every ounce of emotion he felt for her in one blissful, passionate kiss. Reaching out and grasping her hips gently, James pulled her close, holding her waist after guiding her arms up to his shoulders. James felt goosebumps rise on his arms and the back of his neck, his hair seemed to stand on end as they're embrace grew closer and closer. Eve had all of James's attention, his mind engulfed in this moment.

~Eve could feel the boy tugging at her hips, smiling through the kiss Evelyn let her hands drop from James's face, they glided down the boy's shoulders groping his arms until finally locating his wrists. She forced his hands further down her waist and stood onto her tiptoes so James's palms would rest on her butt. With her grin widenening she continued to kiss the boy now leaning into him, with her body flat against his Eve managed to squeeze her hands between their two frames and grab at the collar of his shirt. She slowly began rising and falling against his body rolling her hips against his in a grinding motion. After holding the kiss for a few moments longer she finally pulled her lips away from his and took a step back releasing James's collar from her fists. With a deep blush present on her face Eve quickly glanced over each of her shoulders as if checking for onlookers. After making sure the coast was clear she reached forward taking the boy's hand in her own and whispered softly.~

"Follow me"[i/]

~She cantered across the lawn pulling James every step of the way as she scaled the steps to the front door of her brothers mansion. The door was still swung ajar and Eve finished pulling the boy through the entryway before closing it behind them. From there Evelyn raced passed James reaching back to grab his hand as she already began ascending the massive staircase to the second floor. Once again guiding James along the way she lead him to threshold of another open doorway, she released the boy's hand and crossed into a cozy bedroom. The floors were carpeted with pink shag, the walls were another vibrant shade of pink with a cream white trim. Off in the corner was a bed with ruffled white and pink linen draped over a double mattress big enough to sleep two comfortably. She twirled placing one hand on her hip, raised her opposite hand and began curling a finger motioning for James to follow.~

James was astonished, the simplest little motions of her body entrancing him, the feeling of their bodies rubbing together, her butt fitting perfectly, and oh so comfortably within the palms of his hands, all of it. He would have been content if that was all they did, just as long as it didn't stop. He soon became aware of his obvious arousal, which quickly dyed his cheeks crimson once more, but did not for a moment even make him consider stopping. He was too infatuated with the softness of her lips and her perfect form.

As soon as she pulled away, James felt the air, cool against his lips, and felt his heart sinking. He felt like an addict that had sobered up from his glorious high in an instant, his craving for her glorious touch more insatiable than ever before. When she tugged his hand, he followed her eagerly, without resistance, not knowing, nor caring what stood ahead, and not caring. All he knew was that he needed more. James did not even notice as they entered her home, nor the fact that they were ascending stairs. The entire time, his mind was preoccupied thinking of her.

But as soon as he saw her next to the bed, bidding him onwards, James began to feel to feel himself panic, breaking out in a cold sweat in an instant. It was as if his high had suddenly taken a wrong turn, suddenly becoming a waking nightmare. She was so beautiful, she radiated confidence and seduction. James swallowed nervously. Seeing her there reminded him of his last sexual experience, and that was an event he preferred forgotten.

But James suppressed those fears, ignored the nagging twinge of terror that loomed in the back of his mind. Eve was different. James knew that he could trust her, and did not have to fear any negative repercussions, as long as she was there. Calmly, James forced himself to walk slowly towards her, his pace agonizingly slow. But his expression was serious, not in a frightening, nor intimidating, way, but passionate.

Placing his hand on her hip, over hers, James leaned down to kiss Eve once again, but this time less aggressive, less sudden and chaotic, but slower, more meticulous, as James tried with all of his might to portray the intensity of this moment without words that would only lead to more questions, and the rising of his fear once again.

James knew what he wanted. He knew who he wanted. And he wanted her. Right there, and right away.

~She eyed James thoroughly as he stood idle in the open doorway, there was a dim light flooding the corridor from above him. It half-silhouetted his body, darkening his features as the luminous glow rimmed his body like a halo. Eve continued beckoning for him to enter by repeatedly curling her finger in towards her person and suddenly the boy answered by stepping into the room. The lights were off in her bedroom and the transition of light made the boys features more recognizable as her eyes were already adjusted to the darkness. Eve's eyes narrowed in on James, her lips winding into a seductive grin as he paced towards her slowly as if caught in a trance. She coaxed him along by teasingly whispering across the room words that would keep him coming towards her.~

"That's it James.... keep coming... you're almost there"

~Finally the boy stood before her reaching out to place a hand over top of the one resting on her hip. He moved in slowly for a kiss, pursing his lips and dipping down to her level as her other outstretched arm slithered over his shoulder and hooked around the nape of his neck drawing him in further as her lips formed a more victorious smile now. Without further delay their lips meshed passionately and Eve feeling more adventurous now pushed her tongue between their lips and into his mouth. As her tongue mingled with his her hands reached up and grabbed the sunglasses resting atop her head, pulled them from her silky brown hair and with a flick of her wrist lobbed them across the room. Her hands then sank to her waist where she untied the skirt wrap of her bikini and reached back up to drape the translucent fabric over James's head. She giggled through their kiss before allowing her hands to travel back down to her waist once more where she hooked her thumbs into the rim of her bikini bottoms and shimmied out of them so they would drop around her ankles. She proceeded to step out of them and kick the skimpy article of clothing across the room where her glasses now lied.~

~Standing naked from the stomach down she placed a hand flat against James's chest and pushed off of him lowering herself onto the bed. Eying James once again she raised one supple leg so the arch of her foot rested on the edge of the mattress and she crossed her knee in front of her blocking the boys view of her tight naked slit. She then reached over and grabbed a fistful of linen with one hand and pulled the fabric over her chest. Evelyn's other hand reached into the sheets and after a moment of fidgeting beneath the ruffled covers her slender hand pulled out her white unattached bikini top and tossed it at James where it slapped against him and fell to the floor. She then issued a few commands in a velvety tone.~

"shut the door and get undressed for me''

James felt as if his heart was going to burst out of his chest. The combination of intense arousal from her slow, seducing way of removing her clothes, and his strong growing feelings for her. As her voices' smooth, sensual tone reached his ear, he reached behind his back to remove the door without taking his eyes off of her. His eyes scanned her form over and over, further teasing himself.

Reaching down to his shirtline, James smirked, glad that he had prepeared for this moment. As he lifted his shirt, he revealed the sculpted, athletic figure that he had been working on for years. He flexed his toned abs in order to increase his appeal as he lifted that shirt up and over his head. The fabric brushed against his ears which made them prickle and twitch a little, but that was only a slight annoyance.

Feeling very macho, very smooth, James unbuttoned his shorts and began to slide them down, very slowly, but then they got caught on his damn tail, which caused him to fall flat on his face(sorry, uhmm, i know this is OOC, but why does my darn post keep double posting? any help from the silent mods?)

~Eve giggled and rolled her eyes when James struggled with his shorts and quickly sank to the ground. She craned her neck to peek over the edge of the bed and watch Jame's as he laid with his face flat to the floor, probably too embarrassed to look up. The girl pulled her legs back onto the bed crossing them one leg at a time as she dragged her feet up to her chest to remove her sandals. She flung each piece of footwear across the floor into another corner of the room and then dangled both legs off the side of the bed once more. She pulled the bed sheets with both hands now and used them to cover her chest and lap as she skimmed the top of James's head with one dainty foot. She then brushed her ankle against one of the boy's ears gently trying to recapture his attention. Evelyn hoped she'd stirred something in James again as she smoothly eased her foot between the boy's face and the floor placing her toes beneath his chin and guided him back to his feet. With an alluring smile and intense Hazel eyes she watched James now lowering her foot to Jame's waist where she snapped the elastic of his boxers against his skin with her toes. Stopping briefly Evelyn gave a wink before sliding her foot down to the bulge of his crotch where she tried to further arouse him by rotating the ball of her foot around his erection. The girl stopped again this time pulling her feet back onto the bed, she released the covers laying in her lap and patted her hand against the mattress invitingly as if motioning for James to join her.~

(http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=12)
After a long night of partying and drinking the next day Alex fell of a cruise ship and found himself awakening on a Beautiful island resort he was walking a steady but slow pace seeing a lot of beautiful women he thought he'd just hang around with a killer hangover Alex was found on strangers bed knocked out. After finding out what was happening Alex went sight-seeing for women trying to score instead he finds a bunch of people talking and socializing, Thinking he would fit in he trying socializing too.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=647396#pid647396

The loose grains of sand crunched beneath his sandaled feet as he made his way down the sidewalk. The entire island was clothing-optional and he had considered taking advantage, but he had decided to ease into the island's culture today. A pair of green and blue swim trunks were sufficient for tonight. His eyes scanned the beach, looking for any ladies who weren't attached to a gentleman that seemed like they would be receptive to a handsome young man's attentions.

Taking a deep breath, James calmed himself, smoothing back his hair, and approaching the bed and crawling over her, his eyes locked with hers, his anticipation making his heart race, as his eyes broke away from hers to trail over her body slowly, soaking in every curve, every bump and every shadow in the sheets, before coming up to meet her eyes once again. Leaning down slowly, James let his lips brush against Eve's.
(Sorry xSerendipity, that would be my fault. I got writers block for a long time after Sanity's last post, and I just kinda lost the motivation, but Im back, and after our scene, I will try to help get your character more involved in the rp, as well as yours perriq)

~Evelyn flipped back the layer of sheets between her and James as the boy moved onto the bed. Her body pitched slowly as the boy positioned himself over her, with a little assistance Evelyn guided him further using a soft hand wrapped delicately around the scruff of his neck. Dark brown tresses fell elegantly against her shoulders and the bed while she caught James's gaze. Evelyn felt the boys lips scrape against her own, her panting breaths beat softly against James's face and her chest convulsed slightly with each exhale. Finally she leaned up and lightly kissed each of his lips individually tasting each with her tongue before leisurely pulling away. She let her kisses linger for a moment before circling her arms around his back and pulling him down on top of her. For the first time their bodies touched, skin-against-skin, chest against chest and if not for James's boxers he'd be inside of her feeling all of her heat but even still Eve could feel his arousal pressing between her thighs and the sensation made her wince. She sucked in her bottom lip, bit her fingers into the flesh on his back and worked her thighs gently around his erection massaging it's firmness.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom