Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seijou Island Resort ❤ Come Along & Have Some Fun ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
picture9ea.png

History:

An island of beauty and luxury off the coast of Bermuda; Seijou Island was founded by a South American Navy vessel bound for Europe and was then bought out by the Japanese to use for marketing and advertising towards the Americans. The island is welcome to those of class and wealth as tax is high and conditions are low. The population is mostly of American, South American, and Japanese origin.

Directory:

For the convenience of the people, the island has been split into five 'sectors', giving an easy and simplistic code to Seijou.
The five districts are listed below:

The Suite District - Where visitors may choose from over fifty hotels, motels, and apartment complexes to live and sleep in during their stay.

The Shopping District - A spot for outlets, supermarkets and department stores where visitors come for their regular foods and other goods.

The Food District - Where visitors come to get food at either the smaller markets or the widespread restaurants on the island.

The Recreation District - A sector for both physical and mental activities, such as the outdoor courts, ranges, and pool as well as the indoor spa and hot springs made famous on the island.

The Retreat District - The Retreat District, unlike the four quadrants made up of the first four, surrounds the entire island, being that it is the beach and docks that stretches along the complete outer edges.

RP Rules:

This is an interactive roleplay in which you'll basically meet up with other people and have some fun around the island. There are many hotel rooms, pools, the beach, and club your character's may visit.
I don't have many demands in this RP besides the fact that I don't want any spamming and let's keep posting sizes to a paragraph minimum, also I'd advise that you take a look at the official Open RP Rules [Link] thread.
Lastly, if you wish to participate you MUST post a template of your character on the Open RP Character Profiles [Link] thread.
Only anime/manga will be accepted for your appearance. I know that's a stupid rule, but I've already chosen a theme and if some people post an animated character and another person posts a real-live person and they end up, well, 'boinking' - it's kinda hard to picture what that exact scene would look like.
Otherwise PM me if you have any questions and enjoy.

Profile Template: (Again, Post Profiles on the Open RP Character Profiles [Link] thread)

Name: (First, Last)

Sex:

Ethnicity: (American, Latin, or Asian)

Kinks: (What are your character's turn-ons?)

Personality: (A few words to explain how you act; who you are)

Appearance: (only Anime/Manga. Sorry)

Bio: (What brings you to the island?)

RE: Seijou Island Resort ❤

OPEN POST:

It had been a long night of staying up and drinking. Lonnie was underaged, though as conditions were low in Seijou he didn't mind the risk. No one cared.
He walked along the beach, on the prowl for some action, waiting for someone nice to take back to his loft and have some fun with. Lonnie noticed a flicker of light coming from the other side of the beach and ran over to investigate, the light being nothing more than a group of surfer-girls throwing a party.
Lonnie leaned against the fence that separated the beach from the Suite District as he acted as a voyeur towards the group, trying to lure one in.

RE: Sex-Island RP ❤

Andol found himself walking along the beach at a slow and very steady pace. He had left his shoes back in the hotel, so that he could feel the sand that felt so good under his toes. Though he was smart egough to carry his sandels in his hands... there was just somthing about the sand bettewen ones toes that made everything feel so good. He was looking around mostly for someone to talk to, and hang out with. Maybe if he was lucky, then it would be someone to invite back to his room. Though the idea of doing that made him so nervous. Of course that was when he spoted someone walking up the beach in front of him and he wondered for a moment who it was as he noticed the other male leaning against a feance and looking in the direction of some ladies.

So he deicded that maybe he could join him, especially sinice Andol had made sure not to look dishevaled today. It gave him a much more handsome apperance. He walked up beside the other, and though his greeting was a little on the nervous side, it was still better than when he had gotten here and was mostly becuase he didn't know the other male, "Hello... how are you doing on this fine evening."

Lonnie turned to the other man that had addressed him, happy to make the fellow's acquaintance, he gave the man a glimpse of a smile, "Ah y'know, enjoying the cool breeze while it lasts for us for the night. It's apparently said that in morning there'll be high winds, but... you can never really trust a drug-store clerk when it comes to accurate forecasts." He chuckled to himself a little, his sense of humor was great though he hadn't ever been found the most humorous person in the world, though hopefully with that one opening to his introduction Lonnie could've made himself a good first impression on the guy.

"I'm Lonnie." The nineteen-year-old smirked, casting the man his left hand to shake as it was the respected social convention to few. Lonnie rather disliked the idea of how many germs he could collect on one's palm though enjoy the notion that with the beginning of a friendship was unity.
Lonnie turned away as the pleasant gust blew sand and salt into his face from the receiving end of the conversation. Lonnie took out a cigarette, pressing the fine tip in his mouth as he covered his zippo with his hand- preventing the cold air form putting the small flame out. Lonnie wasn't a smoker and only did it on occasion, or of course whenever he wanted to appear 'cool'.
He drew back the his hand and the zippo as he puffed away slowly in his lips, finding it was a good time to do so when the wind would be blowing the smoke the opposite way of the man. Lonnie flipped out the box of cigarettes, being courteous and offering one to the man.

"How're you enjoying yourself tonight?" Lonnie immediately asked as not to delay any oncoming friendly words the two could be sharing.

Name: Aiko Terisan

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: American

Kinks: rough housing, being spanked, bitten, giving oral and receiving

Personality: Sweet, friendly and fun. Aiko is out going and very friendly and open to new experiences outside the bedroom and in the bedroom.

Appearance:
021.jpg

Bio: Aiko came to the island to just get away from the troubles back home. She wanted to take this trip with her boyfriend months ago but found out he was engaged to another woman so she took his ticket and ripped it up so he wouldn't follow her to paradise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiko was one of the surfer girls but she wasn't the one enjoying the party as she was still on the waves. Her hips shifted side to side as she sliced through the waves until one current knocked her board which threw her into the waters. Swimming to the surface as she grabbed her board and swam to shore. Her red bikini hugged her toned round rump with her top covering her ample breasts. though resting at the top o fher cleavage was a jade pendent. Aiko pushed her long hair out of her eyes as she walked up the sandy white beach seeing the girls giggling and dancing with teh beach boys. Though her eyes spotted two men off to the side appearing they just wanted to enjoy the warmth. Smiling as she put her board down by her things as she grabbed her towel walking over to them. "Hey! Not going to join the party?"

Andol giggled softly at the others joke... his laugh was a little on the girlish side, but not that bad... he had found the joke to mildly funny, "Yeah I heard about that... though even high winds can be nice to walk around in, if one as such a desires, and wants to risk losing there clothing." He had never had that happen, but you did get blown around quite a bit if you stood out in those high winds on the beach, but they also good be quite nice when you wanted peace and quite. When the other introduced himself Andol took the hand and shook it saying, "You can call me Andol... It is good to meet you Lonnie. I can't really say wethier or not I am enjoying myself. I haven't really found much to do yet. Guess my shy nature has gotten the best of me so far." He laughed alittle as he said these words and waved away the cigerate... Andol never really smoked them, he just didn't have any desire to, but he also wasnt' the type who was going to preach against them and make someone feel bad for smoking etheir.

"So what about you... I get the feeling you have already had somthing fun to do... You seem like someone whose night as just started..." He smiled as he said these words and then noticed out of the cornor of his eye that there was a girl who was walking in there direction, and he could feel himself blushing. Oh why did the shyness have to come out now. The blush on his pale skin showed up so esaily and that was why he didn't like it, but in his usally nervous speak that came out around a new person he was able to reply to her with a smile on his face, "Sure I would love to join... and I am sure Lonnie here does to." Andol was quick to get over the fence, but found himself almost stumbling... damn it why did he have to be a bit of a clutz sometimes. He regained his balance and walked up to the girl and said, "You may call me Andol... what is your name?"

Aiko was glad her hair was wet when the wind picked up but looked away from the grains of sand hitting her cheek. Though she looked up when one of teh men did notice her. Smiling to Andol seeing him blushing. To her that was rather attractive but nodded to Andol. "Andol? Thats an interesting name. I'm Aiko." She said with a smile as she grabbed her towel and dried off her long brown hair. Though her emerald eyes went to Lonnie after Andol mentioned him. To her she didn't care if the two were gay, bi or straight. Like everyone else she was here to have fun. Aiko licked her soft pink lips as she held on to her towel looking at the two men then over to the beach party as one of the men got bit handsy with one of the girls.

That Surfer girl smacked his hands away as she was disgusted. Aiko was shocked seeing the girls on the beach did have class. Laughing at his reaction as she looked over at Lonnie and Andol. "I can see why neither of you joined that gathering yet." She said with a smile with her tucking a lock of her semi wet brown hair behind her ear.

Lonnie sniggered at the girl's last remark and then looked over towards Andol, not his cheeks flush red. Obviously a sexually aroused noticeable hormone reaction to girl in her tight swimsuit just barely covering her glistening, sandy skin, and the drenched towel clinging to her big chest. He couldn't help feeling attracted to the female's sexy appeal though saw how nervous Andol had gotten over her. Lonnie hated competition and laid a hand on the other male's shoulder as he passed the fence.

"Nah, I ain't much in the partying spirit tonight. Maybe I haven't had enough to drink yet," He smiled, "This one's all yours, bud." Lonnie winked, then passed a glance over to Aiko, nodding.

Her ears perked as she heard him say she was Andol's. Smirking as she ventured close to the men with her hands behind her back. "I'm his huh?" she said to Lonnie then looked to Androl wondering something about Andol's approach to Lonnie either it was seeking fun or being friendly. "How about this...I extend an invite to both of you to my place where we could experiment with alcohol or something else. Only if you're both up to it." She said as she looked at both of them as she never had a threesome before so she wasn't sure on how to mention this to either of them. Nor was she going to trick them to introduce her to it. she wasn't the type of person to trick people to do something for her.

Andol looked over at Lonnie as for some reason he seemed to be getting the go a head form the other male. Which Andol was thankful for, becuase he was not really one who enjoyed being in compition for females with any male, since he usally found himself on the losing end of things like that. It was not that he wasn't confident in himself. It was simply that past experiance had not been good to Andol, but maybe that would change this time. He smiled at Lonnie saying, "Well thanks for that... maybe later then." He smiled at Lonnie... Andol wasn't really one to drink much ethier, becuase he had never needed that to have fun.

Though as noticed what was going on at that party he looked at and said, "Yeah... I was kinda seeing how things where going over there before joining, but... I mean I will go if you want to Aiko... It is nice to meet you." He kinda wanted to spend some time with Aiko, becuase she seemed really cute and nice. Yet when he realized that she was implying a threesome his blush just became worse as he said nervous, "Well I mean... sure if Lonnie wants..." He sounded more nervous, becuae he was still a virgin... and for his first time to be a threesome... oh dear...

Lonnie was ready to take advantage of the booze and didn't mind seeing another man naked, but when both were going to have sex with one girl, that was when he wanted to draw the line. Lonnie wasn't a homosexual, not that he had a problem with the sexual orientation, but he just didn't swing that way. He looked towards Andol, hoping his reaction was a lot less concerned than his own.

"I'm not very familiar... with what you're thinking, Aiko." Lonnie didn't want to sound too rude, "Though I might not be as interested as you are..." He gulped, trying to maintain a straight face as he thought his options over.

She looked at the two seeing Andol was nervous which she got an idea he was new to the game but looked to Lonnie as she linked her arm around Andol's. "I'm new to the threesome so I thought I hint at it. But if you want to turn the idea down, Lonnie. Its fine then my attention can be fully on Andol then. Of course you're still welcomed to my place to help drawn the booze I bought a few days ago. I had my fill of booze already." She said with her shrugging her shoulders with her holding on to Andol which his arm did press into her breasts.

Andol was amazed to find this really sexy girls arm around his... he had never thought that he would find himself in this situation before. It was one of those 5 getting attention form a 10 type of situations. Which was another reason that he was so nervous. Plus the fact that with the way that she was holding onto him, he could feel her breast pressed up aginst him. He knew that he had been right when he had been thinking about a threesome, he knew he didn't have to say anything sense she seemed to have gotten the idea that nethier him nor Lonnie had been intersted. Though Lonnie was kinda cute so maybe it would have been nice, but not for his first time. He then said to Lonnie, "Are you sure that you dont' want to come and at least get the beer." Andol then smiled softly at Akio... "Or is it going to just be me and you?"

Lonnie sighed pondering the idea for a moment. In all honesty he wouldn't mind, though he hadn't wanted to be the third wheel, "I think protocol dictates that I'd be intruding on what is an inevitable carnal relationship between the two of you." He wasn't completely sure if his big words had made a dent in the current dilemma so began to restate his notion, "What I mean is - isn't 'three a crowd'? I wouldn't want to impose on... this thing that you two both have for each other." Lonnie hadn't wanted to call it love yet being that the boy and girl had only just met.
No, the man would rather wait here for his squeeze of the night.

She looked to Andol as he asked if it would be just her and him. "Of course." She said with her running her hand up and down over his arm then linked her fingers with his own. Though with Lonnie commenting on three is a crowd in more than simple language. Smiling as she turned to Lonnie. "If you wish to stay on the beach. But you're welcome to come and go as you please. Like I said I need to get rid of the booze and I don't want to pour the three cases of six pack down the drain. I got an apartment at La Rosa Rojo. Room 452 in case when Andol and I are done you can come by to grab a case."

He looked in Lonnie's direction and said to the other male softly, "Just don't sleep out on the beach ok... I don't think that would be very comforntable." He smiled softly, even though he knew that he didn't want the other to intruppt what would be a very special moment for himself, he still didn't want the other male to sleep out in the cold. It just didn't seem right to force someone to do that. He then turned and looked at Akio with a soft smile on his face and finally said to her, "Well you are going to have to lead the way. I have never been to the aperments you live at..." Though he knew before the night was over that she would have to lead the way in more ways than one...

Not being a cock-block, the man chuckled a bit to himself as to what Andol had said.
Lonnie waved, "I'll guess I'll see you two around then," He grinned. Lonnie hadn't wanted to cause the two too much trouble, so let the opportunity slip. Lonnie was an eager and patient man, he could wait for another to come around so that he could enjoy his lady by himself.
"It's a small island." Lonnie finally said, finishing his previous statement as he winked at the girl and boy. He would just have to play the waiting game until another came along, and this time he wouldn't give in so easily.

Nodding to Andol as she began to walk ahead of him as she let his hand go. She went ot her stuff and pick her board up with her small bag. "Follow me." She said to Andol with her winking at him playfully as she lead him through the gated fence then to the apartments. Her hips swayed side to side as she beckoned him into the complex with ehr leading him up two floors where her apartment was. There she set her board on the railing before unlockign her door. Soon she was inside with her things but she reached out taking hold of Andol.

Andol waved by to Lonnie and then he followed after Akio as she moved out ahead of him and began to coax him onward as she lead him in the direction of the apartment that she lived in. He kept his eyes on her as they walked and looked at her with a soft smile on his face... he couldn't beleive that such a hot girl was inviting him up to her aparment. He looked around when they got to where she lived and he found the place to be quite nice, and the view he got when he followed her up the stairs also happened to be quite a good one too. Yet that was when they finally reached the room that she had told Lonnie about and then opened the door and put her stuff inside. Andol wacthed the sence curiously for a moment before finding himself being pulled inside. This set off a blushing attack unlike any other before... and soon his pale face was covered in a cute red blush that showed up quite esaily and made him look adoreable.

Aiko shut the door behind Andol with her seeing the blush on his cheeks. Smiling as she walked over to him. "Sorry but I haven't done this before. Walking up to cute men and asking them to my apartment." She said with her looking at him as she wasn't sure on to treat a man who was nervous or was prone to blushing. Either way she walked over to him running her hands from his shoulders down to his chest. With her hands on his chest she stepped closer to him but turned her back to him lifting her hair revealing the string knot of her top. "Mind...Helping me out?"

At her words it made Andol relax a little, though mostly the reason was that it somehow aloud him to made a small joke which usally relaxed him, "Hey well I haven't been invited to any beatiful girls aparments before, so I guess we are both even on that front." His attempt at a joke made him relax just a little, but his blush still never left his face as he contiuned to look at her. He wacthed as he noticed her coming closer and then suddenly her hands where touching his chest which only made him blush more, then when she suddenly turned and he realized what she was asking he nervous said, "Oh... yeah sure." He felt so stupid, and wondered if she thought bad of him becuase of his nervousness. This was all so new to him was the only reason. So he reached up and began to undo the string knot of her top and once he got that undone he was wasn't sure if there was somthing else he was supposed to do so he said, "There you go..." He had a smile on his face that was a bit questioning.

The air about him alerted her to him being nervous. Once her top was loosen she caught her top and coverd her breasts as she turned to him. "Thank you." she said with her leaning up and kissing his cheek. "I find your blushing very cute and attractive, Andol." she admitted to him as she looked at him not sure if she should ask if he was completely new. Though she walked away from him heading to her bedroom which the door was wide open. "Andol, mind coming in here?" she said with her tossing her top aside as she leaned over her bed, untying her bikin bottom. There she pulled the semi wet bottoms off and tossed them aside.

Andol smiled sheppishly as she told him thank you about helping her, and then his blush grew worse as she kissed his cheek and she complimented in a way that he had never been complimented before, "Thanks for that Akio... I think that you look very beatiful..." He was not lying, and his voice was so sincere that it was again another adorable feature about him. Yes he was indeed completely new to this type of experiance, but he would only admit it, if she asked him, becuase he felt embressed about the fact that he was a virgin. His eyes followed her as she headed over towards the bedroom and he wondered for a moment if she was going to invite him to come along aslo, and sure egough that is what happened and he nervouslly followed after her. His eyes taking in with such curiousness on how she was undressing, and he blushed at the fact that he realized, this was his first time seeing a women naked... in person at least.

Samantha rolled along her foot pushing her skateboard along the boardwalk as she listened to her ipod, looking up she saw the fire of the party and started to turn down a section of the boardwalk leading in a different direction when she spotted the guy leaning against the railing, she decided to go and see what his deal was just watching the party.

Rolling up she skidded to a stop stepping on the back of her board to flip it up into her hand she tossed her head feeling the breeze playing havoc with her short hair. Reaching up with her free hand she pulled the earbuds from her ears, the sounds of Nirvana floating loudly out filling the space around them for a few seconds before she brought her hand down on the device pausing the music.

Studying his profile Samantha stared for a few moments not saying anything, taking in his tall frame and dark hair, Sam smiled liking what she saw and deciding that she was going to hang out with him for a while if he was as nice and cool as he looked, finally breaking the silence, "Don't like parties?"

Aiko turned to see him standing there but she wasn't shy about being naked in front of him. Slowly she walked over to Andol. "I have something to ask you. I didn't want to ask in front of Lonnie but...I maybe off but are you a virgin?" she ask as she took hold of his hands in her own. "If you are then its ok because you're going to experience something wonderful." She said with her smiling to him as she moved his hands on her hips as she moved her hands to his chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom