Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In a d r e a m, my love

SippieKup

Planetoid
model19.jpg

Sydnie wandered down the beach, the oversized white button up shirt she wore billowing in the soft breeze as her red hair whipped across her face. She knew she was asleep (in real life she lived no where near a beach), but the dream seemed so real she could actually feel the sun's warmth on her skin. She stared wistfully at the waves until she saw something move from the corner of her eye, and her heart panged excitedly as she took her gaze away from the frothy water and focused it in a different direction.

It was him! "David!" Sydnie exclaimed as she broke into a flat run, her feet kicking up sand with every step. She made her way to him, throwing herself into his arms as she closed the distance between them.

images

David had just enough time to turn as he heard that familiar voice and the fast approaching foot steps in the sand. He smiled up at her, his arms opening wide as he caught her head on before falling back into the sand. His hands wrapped tightly around her body as he ran his right hand through her hair, his other hand resting on her lower back. He made sure to hold her for a few seconds, just loving the feeling of her pressed close to him, even though he knew it was not really real. As his hand side down he smiled up at her and gave her a soft kiss. "Well you do look lovely at the beach dear, I wonder who thought up this scene though, it is amazing." The sun was starting to set now as the sky turned red, but the temperature did not change at all, it stayed at that perfect and unrealistic heat where you felt warm but never too hot. His hand slid down to hers as he said, "You sure do look to be well dressed for this setting, although I have to admit I have been dying to see you in a bikini for a while." He smirked to himself, maybe thats why they were there, it was always hard to figure out how these dreams worked.

"My heater is on. It felt like beach weather in my room when I fell asleep. I think that is how we ended up here." She looked around at the darkening sand sifting in the breeze. "You want to see a bikini? Well then..." She manifested a purple bikini, loving having the ability to do such a thing. "How is this?" Sydnie grinned seductively as she leaned down and placed a soft kiss on his lips before rolling off him and standing up. She moved towards the water, stopping once her feet were being caressed by the waves as they ebbed and flowed. "Care to join me?"

"It looks great Sydnie, you look even more beautiful, and I really didn't think that was possible." He winked as he stood up as well, not even paying attention as his pants shifted into black swim trunks. He walked up right next to her as he grabbed her hand and started to lead her into the water. "Well I am glad you got to pick the dream tonight, because my house is freezing and I doubt it would have been this much fun." He smirked, by now they were up to their knees in the water as he let go of her hand to dive head first into a wave. When he re-emerged David shook the water out of his hair and waved for her to swim out a little further. It was tempting to mess around with the real world to affect their dreams. David had sometimes spent hours reading books on foreign countries just so he could take a woman he never actually met to Fiji or Peru, some would find that to be very strange.

Ah, the beauty of control. Real water would be cold despite the warmth of the atmosphere. This water felt comfortable and didn't steal her breath away as she ran and jumped head first into the surf, waiting until she reemerged to close the distance between her and her dream companion. She floated onto her back so that she was looking up at David. "I was thinking about you all day today." She said as she slowly moved her arms in a twin arcs back and forth between her sides and above her head. "I almost couldn't fall asleep, I was so excited to see you."

"Ha I know what you mean, it gets too tempting to try and fall asleep during work just to steal a quick 5 minute break with you." He dove into the water again, doing a breast stroke up to her as he reached out and caught her around the waist. His hand holding her tightly as he pulled her ass up against his hips and bit down playfully at her neck. "So ever had sex in the ocean before then?" David started to give her soft kisses up the neck, nuzzling his body close to hers as the water level seemed to lower so it was just around their stomachs, so they would not have to worry about the tide at all.

Sydnie smiled and tilted her head slightly as she lifted her legs and locked them around his waist. "I can honestly say that I have not." She murmured, reaching up and running her fingers through his hair. Her bikini disappeared completely as she shifted slightly and kissed him deeply, sliding her tongue past his lips as her body shuddered in anticipation.

"Lets hope it lives up to our expectations then." His clothes faded away as well as he slid his tongue out to greet hers, starting to swirl it around in circles as their tongues danced together. His hands slid over to give both of her firm cheeks a squeeze, grinding his hips against her's, letting her feel how hard she had already made him. He took another step forward before starting to lower her down into the sand, the water level now stopping right at their waists as he pressed her back against the warm sand, his hips grinding harder now against hers, driving her down further into the water. He soon broke the kiss to start to nip and lick his way down the right side of her neck, working his way all the way to the nape of her neck where he gently began to suck on it for a few seconds. By now his member was fully erect and slowly grinding against her entrance, getting it nice and wet as his hand ran passionately through her hair.

Sydnie was so wet that his cock slid right into her when she lifted her hips. She groaned at the sudden feeling of being filled. She loved having dream sex with David. It was ten times better than any real sex she had ever had. She was almost completely ruined for any real life man, but she got by by fantasizing about her dream lover. Sydnie stayed still a moment before she wrapped her around around his neck and began moving her hips in small circles.

Hearing that familiar groan escape from her lips as he slid his member deep inside of her made him smile. He loved hearing how good he could make her feel, and his hips only started to increase their pace now, thrusting in a bit faster as his hands started to roam over her back and ass, wanting to memorize every aspect of her body even though they had done this countless times in the past. When her arms wrapped around his neck he knew he could go a bit faster still, making sure to thrust in deep each time his hips bounced off of hers. David let out a low groan, leaning his head to the side now and starting to nip and lick at her neck as he said, "God I have never met anyone as good as you Sydnie, you feel amazing."

A million responses ran through her head, but her mouth couldn't seem to form the words as she felt him thrusting in and out of her body. Sydnie dug her flung her hands out to the side, burying her fingers in the sand. The grainy stuff was not enough to ground her, so she returned her hands to his body, digging her nails into his shoulders to stop herself from floating away. She felt the contractions of her womb that signaled an oncoming orgasm. Knowing what happened when they climaxed, she wanted to delay it for as long as possible.

Sydnie rolled over with him so that she was on top. Sweat fell in slick droplets between her breasts as she straddled David, softly rocking her hips back and forth. "I wish you were real." She sighed, sad that she could not have this in reality.

Back
Top Bottom