Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"Fuck the game...I want to fuck you." He said smiling before his unbuttoned his pants. Reaching in, he pulled out his cock that began to erect. Moving his hand from her nipple to someplace more south...he began to rub her clitoris gently as his hand lay in her pants.

"That's not very sportsm...ugh!" Jenna's body arched towards the ceiling the touch of Nathan on her clit washing her in a warm heat she'd never known before. Her hands sliding to rest against his shoulders, her nails digging in a little tearing at his shirt so she could see his bare upper body.

He didn't even stop as his continued to rub her clit...but eventually he began to take her pants and panties off so he could see her bare. He rubbed the crevice of her pussy, loving the feel before his mouth went to start eating at it.

Jenna didn't say a word watching Nathan looking at her, wondering what he was thinking of her. She let out a sharp moan the moment his mouth touched her pussy, her legs spreading wide for him, her hips moving under the sensation. The sound of her heart pounded in her ear her hands stroking his hair and shoulders. "Oh Nathan...yes,"

"This doesn't change anything between us...the only thing that will change between us is that we are just sexfriends...got it?" He said into her pussy as he continued to eat away at her. Eventually, he moved so that he was laying on his back and he pulled her into a 69 with him, though when he did so he resumed eating her.

"Got it," she breathed out to him, enjoying herself fully that at the moment all she wanted was the very thing she had been denying him for a while. Once in the position of choice she looked down at his cock, her mouth wrapping around the swollen head slowly starting to suck, her head picking up the pace the more pleasure she got out of it.

Nathan moaned out into her pussy as she began to blow him. He couldn't believe how well this was going, his cock throbbed in her mouth while he ate away at her, his finger sliding its way into her pussy as it began to gyrate.

The more he pleased her the harder she sucked him, letting her hand dip low to rub at his balls, her pussy starting to constrict around his fingers. Her body starting to shake inwardly, Jenna felt the hot light flash over her eyes her body freezing as her orgasm hit her, the feeling new and welcomed, her loud moan vibrating Nathan's cock.

Nathan smirked upon hearing her orgasm. He pulled his mouth away from her pussy so that he could speak to her, though he continued to finger her. "Tell me...where do you want me to cum baby?"

It took Jenna a moment to recover from her release, her mouth still sucking greedily on Nathan's cock. Letting him go she thought about where she wanted him to cum, Jenna was naive when it came to this and she really didn't know what would be best. "Anywhere you want," she stated, deciding to let him pick instead.

Nathan just chuckled. "Well...do you want it on your breasts...in your mouth or perhaps...in your pussy?" He said smirking, just joking about the last one.

"No," was all she said placing her mouth back on his cock moving her head up and down, hoping that he would take the hint as to which she had chosen. Her hand fondling him again, her nails moving to grip his hip for better positioning, her tongue twisting around his shaft wanting to help his cum fall into her mouth.

Nathan could not hold it any longer, as she sucked on him, his load began to shoot out into her mouth in great portions. He spasmed a bit, never feeling such pleasure hit him so hard. "G-Gah...J-Jenna...!!"

Jenna's eyes went wide at the sudden spray of salty cum into her mouth, her body not really knowing whether to swallow it or hold it in, but by the amount that was coming out it didn't take her long to ingest the semen. Her mouth sucking the last of him down lazily pulling back making a popping sound. "Was is it good?" she smirked back at him.

"Lets just say this." He said as he forced himself on top of her, spreading her legs open as he stuck two fingers in her that began to finger her rapidly and violently. He was far from being done with her. "Lets just say...I want more."

She let out a little gasp of shock at the move, her body falling quickly to the mattress, the sound of his fingers moving in and out of her wet pussy filling the room. Jenna emitted a joyous moan her eyes sheen with lust looking to him in disbelieve at how good it felt.

He smirked as he pulled his fingers out to see how wet they were. Lifting her shirt up, he began to wipe off the wetness onto her nipples to stimulate them as he began to prod her. "Lets hope your mother doesn't find out about this."

"I'm sure....she won't," Jenna was nearly breathless from what he was doing, the scent of her ecstasy filling her nose making her only want him more. His warm hands against her supple flesh making her arch and squirm with enjoyment, "Please Nathan...do it now," she was starting to beg, something that Jenna rarely did.

Nathan smirked as he began to thrust his cock into her, not even waiting for her to get used to it being inside her. He didn't do it fast or hard, but he kept it so that it moved along inside of her.

Jenna's knuckles turned white, gripping the sheets for dear life at the pain his cock had, stretching her once virgin body apart to accommodate him. It would take time but eventually she started to enjoy herself, her body relaxing around his cock moving inside of her. "Ah...Nathan..ugh," her chest was panting heavy, her hips moving with his to help him thrust into her.

Nathan smiled as he kissed up and down her neck before pulling out of her. "That...is all I'll let you have for the first night, sexfriend." He said smiling tauntingly to her as he began to put his pants back on.

"You...what!" Jenna slowly got to her elbows looking to the man that had stopped all actions, having entered her to take her innocence away only to leave her burning. "Are you serious! Your not even going to finish?" She fumed looking him dead in the eyes with irritation and shock.

"Like I said, you won't win this. If I just keep going, we'll both lose...and getting a Draw is not part of the agenda. If you want this...you'll probably have to rape me for more, though you'll lose this little war we're having. Until then...I guess its just teasers this whole week." He said before leaving her room.

Clenching her fist she watched him go her teeth tightening in anger at what he had just done to her, "Bastard," she grumbled to herself. Her head shaking, crawling under her covers she decided to rest for a while, hoping to think of something in her sleep.

Moving back out into his room, he looked outside to see the pool. "Hm...seems like a good time to go swimming...it'll probably wash the smell of sweat off of me." He switched out of his clothes and changed into some swimming trunks before heading out into the pool.

Back
Top Bottom