Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"Not weird, just diabolical," she stated shifting her weight to lay on her side, her legs bending up into her while she leaned back into the couch. "You see I've come to the conclusion that the more I ignore you the more you want," she stated sitting up to look at him, her face a good distance away from him. "So instead of flirting and being mean to you, I'm just going to ignore you till you can't stand it from me," she smiled to him, letting her arms rest behind her for support.

"Oh really then?" He said with an amused look, though it was more for interest rather than arousal. "And then what will you do once I get to the point where I'm probably practically thinking about you day and night, dreaming about you and just the thought of being away from you would tear me apart? What would you do then?"

Resting the tip of her nose to his she gives him a smirk whispering, "fuck you until you begged me to stop." Smiling happily she moved from him getting off the couch to head towards the kitchen, wanting to retrieve a drink from her fridge to let him stew over what she had said. Wondering if she had went over board with telling him that, looking into her fridge she wondering what she should drink.

Nathan merely sat there with the thought in his head. "Huh...well then..." Seeing as she was gone, he smirked. "Two can play at this game then." He merely went back to watching TV, looking, and feeling, as bored as he was once before.

Deciding on a glass of milk she drank the cool white liquid, wondering what she was going to do today, her thoughts giving small ideas that she wasn't sure would really do much. Settling on changing the channel to a horror movie, she kept her smirk dumping the glass in the washer before heading out to the couch. Seeing Nathan she wondered what how he could be so calm, her body laying as it had snatching the remote up to start finding a good movie.

Feeling the remote get snatched from his hand, he held in the outburst of anger that he was going to say but merely laid back as her legs were in his lap once more. Not even saying anything, he waited for her to find some kind of movie for them to watch.

Sneaking a look at him she noticed his held reactions realizing that he was going to play the game with her, finding the prefect balanced horror movie she waits until the couples scene to move her leg up, her ankle rubbing against his groin just so to make him think it was an accident.

Nathan didn't really care that she had done so. He didn't say anything about the movie they were watching either, as he didn't really mind horror movies, even if they scared the hell out of him at times. He just sat back and stayed quiet as he watched it all.

Keeping calm she watches his actions carefully while she messed with him, her foot moving along him her chest bending in and out from her breathing. Sitting up she leaned against him not wanting to lay down any more she positioned his shoulder to accept her head not bothering to ask if it was okay.

Nathan felt...warm inside as this went on. Though, he would not lose...no, he refused to lose to her. He kept his hands to himself, not even looking at her as she lay her head on his shoulder. Watching the movie, he didn't seem too fazed at some scary moments that were supposed to be.

Watching as an ax came down into a mans head she took the opportunity to fake scared, moving her head to rest and hide her face in the nape of his neck. Her soft lips touching his skin teasing him to ask her to continue with the touches.

Nathan made no move as she jumped and rested her face into his neck, he just sat there still looking bored as he watched the movie. Yawning a bit, he laid his head back as he tried to relax and ignore her.

Jenna soon regretted her own move the smell and need to kiss along his flesh working against her powerful will, letting her lips press to his skin she kissed him there. Her mouth moving up along his jawline, her leg swinging around to straddle him. "I lose this time just because I want to do this," she stated moving her lips to his.

Though Nathan still didn't react to this. He merely sat there, eyes forward as she kissed him and straddled him. Pulling away slightly, he was going to love the anger he would be filling her with by doing what he would. Leaning over to see the TV, he replied. "Get off me, I can't see the movie."

Jenna couldn't believe what she had heard, how dare he take her thunder, steal her idea before she could even do it. Looking at him with fuming anger she shook her head at him, getting in his way so he had to look at her. "Seriously, just the other day you were all over me! And now that I'm actually giving you something you want to watch a movie!" Getting off him she shook her head, turning off the television and stealing the remote heading up the stairs.

Nathan chuckled as he got up and turned the TV on with his hands. "Like I said yesterday...don't start this, you won't win." He mumbled before going back to sit down to finish the movie...a slight pain of emotional guilt in his chest.

She couldn't understand it, never had she wanted to be with Nathan more than she did at that moment in time, her heart pounding in anger. Her eyes scanning over her body and her looks, maybe he had just been lying to her at his house. Maybe he was just trying to make her act crazy like she was now.

Eventually, the guilt overtook him. He got up and trudged his way up to Jenna's room. Knocking on the door lightly, he hoped she would answer...his head hung low with his banes covering his face.

Hearing her door resound in her room she headed over hair low and down now, her body wrapped in a normal tank and short having switched back to normal clothes. "Oh..its you, listen I wanted to say sorry about what happened downstairs...I guess I've just been acting crazy," she stated looking to him with a small smile.

He didn't say anything...heart pounding in his chest...he looked up and his head lunged at her, placing his lips on hers as his arms wrapped around her, pulling her close so that their bodies became one at the hips.

Jenna didn't have time to be shocked her hands soon entwining in his dark locks, her eyes closed and lips parted kissing him with a passion she didn't realize she had for him. Pulling him back into her room more with out a second thought.

Once inside her room, he kicked the door shut as he moved her onto the bed, him on top of her as he continued to kiss her. His hand went into the bottom of her shirt, working its way up to begin to rub her nipples.

Jenna's body jumped, sharp jolts running through her body at the touch of her sensitive nipples, her legs wrapping around Nathan's back pulling him closer to her. Her back arching into his touch wanting more of the new sensation.

Nathan continued to kiss her, his tongue sliding into her mouth to dance with hers as he continued to play with her. With his other hand, he began to reach down to his zipper and begin to unzip his pants.

Rolling her tongue with his she massaged his oral muscle against her own, savoring the taste of his lips and touch. Feeling him moving for his zipper she broke the kiss looking deep into his eyes. "I thought I wasn't going to win?" she asked, her eyes scanning his to see whether this was a smart thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom