Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

Nathan saw that she was leaving and he quickly ducked away from the window. He had no idea she knew he was watching, but he planned to keep it as a secret that he had been watching. Laying in bed, he remained quiet as images flashed through his head, both of what he saw and what he would do to her.

Moving into the bathroom she let her towel fall turning on the boiling water she waited until it reached a balmy temperature before slipping her cool body in. Letting the stream soak through her chlorine filled locks, her mouth letting slip a sigh of welcomed relaxations into her usual stressful day.

Nathan eventually got up to go use the restroom. Sighing as he trudged down the hallway, he opened the bathroom and walked in. Closing the door behind him, he looked over and let out a small gasp to see her in the tub.

"Can I help you?" she asked her arms guarding her chest from him an array of bubbles covering her lower regions leaving his imagination to do the rest for him. One of her long legs propped up on the side showing off the water droplets dipping down her leg drifting lower and lower until vanishing in the water at the end of her inner thigh.

Nathan blushed as he rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry. Didn't mean to walk in on you." He said shrugging as he turned to leave.

(Sorry if he's not gonna be as aggressive and such as he was before, I'm a bit sick right now and its kicking my ass with how fatigued I am, so he won't be being like he was earlier for a while.)

(No, its perfectly fine :] Thanks for worrying though, but I can manage to RP, its just I can't be like I could before on impulse, we'll have to work our way over to it.)

(Alright as long as your up for it)

"Sure you didn't. Just like you didn't mean to watch me outside in the pool today," she smiled looking over to him switching her legs in the tub, her hand moving to rub the soap along the limb. Her heart racing at the fact a guy was so close to seeing her naked.

(Always :])

Nathan rubbed the back of his head as he still looked away from her, an annoyed look on his face colored in with the flush. "Yeah well, I couldn't help myself. I gotta see what I'm workin with after all. You may be flat but damn your body looks good when its wet."

Hearing his comment she sat up, anger fueling her actions she almost seemed to bark at him. "Damn it! I'm not flat Nathan, do these look small to you?" she demand, her full breast exposed to him, a mixture of water and soap falling off her breast. Her nipples starting to come out due to the air shock.

Nathan shrugged. "They're smaller than the other girls. Cmon, I would've expected you to try and look your best at an early age. Whats wrong? Didn't drink enough milk as you wanted to?" He said taunting as his eyes stayed on her exposed breasts.

Looking to him she snarled snatching her towel from where she had it, wrapping it around her body so he wouldn't see the rest of her up close. Draining the tub she moves to stand where he was whispering to him harshly. "Fine, if there so small than don't worry your not the one going to touch them," she gives him a judging look before brushing past him to go to her room. Her mind fuming that he still called her that.

"Even if you did let me touch them, I wouldn't know that I'm feeling breasts." He said shrugging as he peered out the bathroom to look at her. "Lighten up."

Shutting her bedroom door she tried to remember the last time she'd let him get into her head, thought she never recalled him insulting her breast before. Letting her towel drop from a dried body she let her hair fall starting to comb and blow dry, leaving her body naked debating if she should sleep in the nude or not.

Nathan, after using the restroom like originally planned, walked to his room, but stopped just outside her door. He sighed as he looked at it before turning to his room and going inside, laying down and just waiting for something to happen or for slumber to take him.

Jenna gave a smile to her reflection before slipping into bed for the night, letting a smile slip over her lips glad that it was the weekend and her mother had work. "Show him flat chested," she mumbled before falling asleep ready for the next tease day to begin.

The next day, Nathan was lounging around in the living room and watching TV. He wondered what he should've done since he seemed to have nothing to do that day.

Waiting until her mother had gone Jenna dressed in a black micro mini hiding her lacy thong from his eyes but only just barely. Her top a low v neck, her matching lacy bra keeping her breast in place while showing off her smooth firm midsection. Coming down the stairs she moves to where he was watching TV, moving in front of him she looked down and to the couch. "You mind not taking up the entire couch?" she motioned calmly.

Noticing the look she let's it slid watching him move for her, settling down on the couch she lays her legs over him looking at the Tv calmly. Her eyes watching the show as if he weren't even there, her arms raised above her head causing her top to rise up a little.

"I don't know what your talking about," she smirked to herself shifting a little in her spot, never taking her eyes of the screen while she waited to see what he was going to say to her.

Nathan sighed. "Alright, if you really want to go along with this." He reached over and gripped her breast. "Squeeze. Though I can't really get a good grip on these."

Looking down at his hand she grabs it moving from her chest to settle his hand back at his side going back to watch TV with a smile. "Keep your hands to yourself Nathan," she said simply, adjusting her legs on him.

Nathan raised an eyebrow. "You really are weird, you know that right?" He said as he laid his elbows on her legs, using his hands to prop his head up as he watched TV boredly.

Back
Top Bottom