Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

Smirking as she moved away, he chuckled as he followed after her, walking with her as he showed her to his room, all the while he had a hand on her ass. "It may not seem like much but...this is my room." He said as he showed her into a small room with a large bed and a TV.

Jenna gave Nathan a watch it face, removing his hand from her ass shaking her head at him in a scold. Walking into his room she looked around with a smile. "It's nice a cozy in here, not as awesome as my room but nice," she teased, walking over to lay down on his bed, her eyes staring up at the ceiling before looking to him with joke seduction. "Come on big boy join me,"giving his bed a nice pat.

Smirking, he moved over and joined in the temptation as he laid down beside her, arm draped over her as he pulled her close. His eyes locked onto hers as he hand rubbed up and down her back before he gave her ass a nice, big squeeze.

"oh! Hey just because I feel bad does not mean you can take advantage back there," she stated a smile on her face at his boldness with her. Turning her ass away from him so he wouldn't be tempted to do anything else, "So tell me are you going to be in school tomorrow?"

"Only if you can convince me. I may seem like my old self...but I still feel too worried to think about school or even showing my rebellious side there cause...well I think I'm going to have to change my ways...he said removing his hand from her, keeping them to himself as he looked to the bed, frowning.

She frowned at his actions, letting her hand settle against his shoulder she moved closer to him, making him look at her face. "Nathan, you can still be you just put a little more care into something, find something to keep you busy. That way it keeps your rebellious side under control," she smiled at her suggestion.

"You don't seem to understand what I meant...because of my rebellious side...my mother is in the hospital and I fear if I go on as I do..." He shook his head, keeping the thought of her finally dying from a stroke happening. "I've got to change who I am...I can't...I can't be who I am now...it'll be an upside as no one likes me as I am anyway ha..."

"I did understand you, look, if you drown yourself in a hobby you won't have time to be rebellious, and by doing that you'll mom will be happier with you and proud. Besides, I like you as you are," she smiles to him. Hoping to make him feel better before siting up in his bed. "I should probably head home, it's getting late and school's in the morning,"

Frowning, he reached over and grabbed her wrist to keep her from getting up. "Please...don't go..." He said as he pulled her down to him so that he was hugging her tightly. "I know I've said it before but...I want to fuck you so badly right now...and to know that you...and that one person likes this side of me...it makes me want to do it even more to you...no...it makes me want to...make love to you..."

She honestly didn't know what to say to him, her eyes staring into his trying to see the joke hiding in them. Letting him hold to her she thought about all that he had gone through in that night, her eyes looking down to his bed. "Nathan....I ...I don't know if I'm ready to...I mean we've known each other for a long time, but I don't want to jump into something just because your feeling vulnerable right now. You understand right?" she looked to him.

Smiling, he nodded as he released her. Though his eyes showed sorrow rather than acceptance, but he would let her come when she was ready. "Hey...lets not let this stop our relationship from what it is though alright? So...no going soft on eachother, I'm pretty sure those guys you hang out with would end up jealous if they thought anything was happening haha."

"Of course," she gave a simple nod her eyes looking down lost in contemplation for a moment, moving to him Jenna kissed Nathan lightly feeling his lips for the first time. Her eyes closed to enjoy the moment, pulling away she gave him a smile. "It's hard for them to think so when they know you don't have a chance," and with that she was gone, moving out of his room for the front door.

Surprised to feel her kiss him, he was about to speak but she cut him off with what she said before leaving. Frowning, this did not help him...only make him yearn for her more, for a chance to call her his own. Sighing, he laid down back where he was, leaving the space she had laid down at empty, wanting to imagine she was still there, laying with him as he fell asleep.

That night Jenna slept well, her mind free of guilt and anger for now placed away only the sweet dreams of what could be floating around her head. The next morning she had dressed a little better, her perfume smiling of vanilla as she sat in her chair waiting for class to start.

Though still...Nathan had not come to class. IT wasn't because of last night, he still had no reason to go to school now that his mother wasn't even home to force him...and he was too worried about anything to try and do what he does in school.

Later after school Jenna made her way up to Nathan's door giving it a knock she leaned against his the door frame waiting for him to answer. Ready to yell at him for not coming to school when he needed to show up.

Opening the door, he smiled to her. "Hey Jenna...what brings you here?" He said as he stepped away from the door, leaving it open so that she could come right in. "You know...for someone who doesn't have a chance with you, you sure do come to me a lot."

"Well someone has to yell at you for being a bump and not coming to school," she stated moving inside his house to look around at the mess forming on the ground. Shaking her head at him she started picking up slightly, "I didn't come over here on my own anyway, mom heard about what happened and wanted to know if you wanted to come stay with us until your mom got home," tossing the garbage away she looked to him. "I told her it was a bad idea, but she never listens to me,"

Nathan shook his head. "I already know you don't want me there." He said mumbling as he lay on the couch. "You have your answer...go..." Though truthfully, he wanted to go with her to be with her...but he knew things would never work out...it was made plain the other day.

"Well, ok," her voice sounded a little disappointed that he hadn't wanted to come over to her house but she knew that it was ultimately his choice. "If you want you can come for dinner," she asked looking to him calmly, "I mean unless you like eating nothing but junk food," her feet shuffling for the door.

Getting up slowly, he sighed as he walked over and patted her on the shoulder. "I'd love to stay with your family until my mother is out of the hospital. You get the bed and I'll sleep on the floor, thats where I usually sleep whenever I'm a guest over a person's house haha."

Turning to him she smiled giving a small chuckle while she shook her head, "No need for that, we have a spare bedroom you can sleep in," she smiled taking his hand and moving him to his bedroom. "Grab enough clothes for at least a week and than come right over, I'll tell mom we have a moocher coming," she smirked at him hurriedly walking away to warn the family.

Chuckling, he shook his head as he began to pack some clothes and essentials...this week...would determine if they were truly able to be together if he were to stay the same as he were. Getting up, he headed for her house which wasn't far away. How quaint.

She looked around the room that Nathan would be occupying, her eyes scanning to make sure that everything was nice for him. Coming down stairs she smiled at him, her mother having let him in. "Nathan follow me upstairs, your rooms a door from mine," she smiled holding at her skirt so he wouldn't be able to see up it.

Smiling, he reached over and tried to move her hand away from her skirt, as her mother had left. "Ah cmon, no need to hide it as I'm probably gonna see it off you before the week's over with." He said sneering.

Back
Top Bottom