Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

Jenna jumped back at his words, she felt terrible for hurting Nathan's mom she never intended on this happening to her. "Nathan I didn't know she had brain problems and heart problems. I'm sorry, if there's anything I can do?" she left the offer in the air while she looked to the ground.

"You didn't know...!? What the fuck do you think I was worried about when I asked you not to tell her!? You didn't stop to think about who I fucking was! I thought you of all people would know I usually don't give a shit what people think of my lifestyle! When I say I don't want someone to know, I DON'T WANT SOMEONE TO KNOW!"

Looking to him her eyebrows grow a little closer together, having just about enough of him shouting at her. "Well Damn Nathan! How the hell do I know how you act! It's not my fault that your mom is in the hospital, maybe if you weren't such a disappointment she would be in there!" She snapped at him, her face a little red from her outburst.

Growling as he shook his head. "Just leave me alone...you've done enough to me...if you don't seem me in school, I'm probably dead from suicide because of you!" He said as he slammed the door on her. He cursed as he stomped over to a couch and flopped himself onto it, fuming.

Jenna couldn't believe what she had heard, her eyes scanning his closed door as if it held a hidden joke that he had left for her to find, but instead all she got was empty truth. Moving her hand to knock again she hesitated not knowing what she should do, deciding that she'd give him time to breath she walked to her empty house. Her mind made up that she'd come back in a couple of hours to see how he was doing.

Within a couple of hours, Nathan had not moved from where he lay on the couch, though to pass the time he lounged around watching TV all day, hoping to get a call from the hospital to hear that his mother would be fine.

Coming across the way, a plate of food in hand Jenna knocked on the door once more hoping that she would not find a dead Nathan in her sights. Her face holding a peaceful smile that she hoped would cool down the argument that they had between them.

Slowly getting up from the couch, he moved over to the door and opened it to see Jessie. "What do you want now..." He groaned as he seemed to be a slight bit annoyed, though not angry anymore.

Her heart was able to settle down, seeing that he was indeed still alive. "Hello Nathan brought you dinner," she smiled pushing her way inside his house without a care. Her body quickly move to set the plate down in the kitchen before she turned to look at him. "I hope you like meatloaf, my mother made it, so I figured I bring you some when I checked up on you,"

"Meatloaf...well...its better than nothing as I have no money for take-out..." He said moving over to the couch. "Come set it down on the living room table...we can eat it here I guess."

"Yes sir," she saluted him in a mock of his demand, setting the plate where he wanted her to settling down in a chair next to him, she uncovered his plate and smiled. "I made the potatoes myself," she beamed, watching to see what he would think of the food.

Jenna frowned at him, not knowing what to really say she tried to think of something that would calm him down about his mother. Getting up from her seat she walked around his chair, settling her hands on his shoulders she spoke calmly. "Just relax," she demanded him, her hands slowly rubbing his shoulders, knowing that when she did this to most other people they felt better.

Not really moving her away as she did what she was doing, he continued to eat. "If you're thinking a shoulder massage is going to make me feel any better, think again." He said coldly as he continued to eat.

"Huh, Nathan. I said I was sorry, what more do you want me to do?" she asked honestly, not really knowing how to make up for what had happened to his mother.

"I don't want you to do anything...alright...Just let it go, its already happened, no use crying over it anymore...I'm just hoping that things don't turn for the worse, which is why I am in this attitude." He said sighing as he laid down on the couch, looking up at her.

Jenna looked down at him for a long moment before moving to sit next to him, letting her hand rest on his leg. "She'll be fine Nathan, she's with good doctors and they take of her. I'm truly sorry that this happened, it was only a seat and I feel like I owe you something," she stated looking to floor in a shame that was rarely seen on her face.

Giving him a strange look she tried to think about what he was referring to, remember all the things that had played out on the roof. Her eyes widening in realization she looked to him for a long moment before nodding her head, standing up she started to move towards the hallway. "Where's your room?"

"Woah woah woah, I was just joking...jeez...if I had known you were this easy...well then again...all those guys you hang out with." He said smiling to her, showing a teasing grin that showed he forgave her.

"Nathan! You know that I've never done anything with anyone, jerk," she stomped her foot looking to him from the hall. "I know that you were joking anyway, like I'd ever sleep with you," she smiled leaning against the wall.

"Meh...yeah...like you ever would." He said shrugging as he returned to where he lay. "Though...scenes like the one of the roof are gonna happen a lot now...now that I know how easy it was to do that."

"Scenes like what? All you did was push me against the fence, which I could have fallen through to my death, and pretend you were going to rape me. Although we both know that you would love nothing more than to get me under your perverted body," she accused motioning her finger to him.

"Of course I'd want nothing more than the feeling of you under my body." He said as he hopped up and met her in the living room, hand slamming, palm flat against the wall near her head as he leaned in to whisper to her ear. "I would fuck you so hard...you really...really make me want to."

She couldn't help the jump from Nathan's move, her ear twitching in response to what he was whispering in it, she wouldn't admit it out loud, but she was turned on by his words. Taking a moment to gather herself, she looked into Nathan's eyes for a moment pulling him closer by the neck until there lips were cm apart. "It's a shame you'll never get the chance," she smirked pushing him away as she travel to explore the rest of his house.

Back
Top Bottom