Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

For the next couple hours Jenna sat bored staring at the tv, she hadn't always been a fan of watching the device but as of late she had been doing a lot of that lately. Clicking off the television she looked to the door, frowning at the thought she had pushed him away. Making her way to her room she settled in for the night, considering that she was alone she hoped that tomorrow in school he would talk to her as always.

Nathan came home around 4 in the morning. He seemed just as bored as he was when he left, though he seemed slightly tired. Not even saying anything, he began to slug his way upstairs to head for his room. "Really don't want to go to school..."

Jenna had long since fallin asleep and now her dreams were filled with blissful sex dreams with her sexfriend. Her body aching from being popped but it was all the worth it for her and she knew she would enjoy it more with him.

As he passes her room, he stops and look over to her door. Thinking about something that he himself didn't even know for sure on what he was thinking about, he silently opened her door and crept in...closing it behind him.

Jenna stirred in her bed silently, her bed creaking at her bodies movement under the sheets. Her hair sprawled out in a black ocean covering the pink silk of her cooling sheets, her hand face up above her head tucked under her large pillows.

Watching her, his heart began to pound faster in his chest. Silently and carefully, he moved so that he crawled under the covers next to her, holding his arms over her body as he pulled her close. He closed his eyes, and tried to sleep.

The warmth from the foreign object in her bed she only let a soft smile slip her lips, her body moving closer to the arms wrapping around her. Settling her head in his neck, feeling safe there while she slept curled with his body.

Nathan slept soundly through the night with her in his arms. In the morning, he was still heavily asleep, still wanting her in his arms so he could feel her gentle warmth against his body.

Feeling the warm rays of the sun casting light onto her face, her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her calm face looking over his only giving him a smile. Leaning forward she pressed a soft kiss to his lips before slowly moving from her mattress she started to get ready for the day.

A few minutes later, Nathan awakens to the sudden loss of warmth in his arms. Sitting up, he looks around the room and sees that Jenna is gone. Suddenly panicking, he hoped she wasn't angry he snuck in that night. Getting out of bed, he began to walk out to look for her.

"Nathan, hurry we're going to be late for school," she shouted from outside the door coming in to smile at him and toss him some clothes. "Come on we leave in ten minutes," she nodded before moving to exit the room.

"Ah..." He said as he looked at the clothes he was given. Laying them flat against a nearby chair, he shook his head. "I'm not going to school today." He said as he headed back into the living room and sat on the couch.

"That's funny, because I'm pretty sure you are going," She stated placing his clothes back on his lap. "Get dressed Nathan, and don't make me do it for you," she warned him tapping her foot to show that she was serious.

"No. I'm not going." He said as he moved the pants off his legs. "I don't want to go. There's no point." He said at her, annoyed now...though he didn't want to tell her what he found out at the doctor's when he went...

"Huh, Nathan come on you have to come..I want you there," she stated moving to straddle him hoping that she could persuade him. "If you come I'll give you a free past for whatever you want," she mocked innocents looking at him.

Though Nathan was obviously not persuaded. "No. I'm not going Jenna...and thats final, alright? Just drop it." He said demandingly as he lightly pushed her off of him.

Jenna gave him a pout angered that he would just come to school, she moved from him. "Fine drop and make nothing of yourself..I don't care anymore," grabbing her bag she threw it over her shoulder heading for the door and than out to school.

As soon as she left, he put his hands to his face and began to rub them, as if pondering if he should tell her or not. He was diagnosed with a fatal disease...he wouldn't live to see 18.

(Hey sorry about the wait my internet was down for a moment)

Jenna went through her day as normal informing her friends about what she had been doing with her weekend, leaving the part about Nathan out of the equation. Though the more she tried to ignore the thought of him, the more she wanted to be around him and talked to him about what they would do to each other.

(Nah its fine. :] In a little bit I might have to switch to my DSi, posts will be shorter and might take a bit longer.)

After school, Nathan had taken another walk again. It was pouring with rain, but he didn't care. He just walked through the rain as if it was nothing, though he simply just walked around the block rather than going for a long walk.

(I understand)

Jenna soon pulled into her driveway, hoping out of the car she hurried inside the rain pelting her outfit causing her to become cold. "Nathan! I'm home you missed a hell of a day," she proclaimed looking for the men that was sharing her home. "Nathan!"

The house was silent with Nathan's absence. From outside, he saw her pass him up but he guessed she didn't seem him through the heavy rain. Walking up the driveway, he opened the door and saw her standing there, though he was pouring wet. "Oh...hey. How was school...?"

Turning around she widened her eyes at him. "Oh Nathan what are you doing in the rain, your soaked," she worried, grabbing his hand helping him to the bathroom. Her body moving to grab a towel settling it on his lap so he could start to dry himself, while she began to dry her hair. "Why were you outside in the ran dumby, " she asked, rubbing the cotton through his dark hair.

He sighed as he sat there as she dried him up. "Meh...I was just out for a walk and it was pouring by the time I walked in. Not much I could've done. Running would've just ended my life sooner." He said slightly hinting that last bit.

"What do you mean end your life sooner, staying in the rain would kill you faster," she stated, moving down to wipe gently at his face looking into his eyes to show him that she was worried about him catching a cold.

Back
Top Bottom