Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

"I already told you, tell me the words that I'll have to NOT say and I can gaurantee you...I won't say them." He said smirking at her, assure of himself that this would be his win.

"Oh no you should have listened, if I speak those words now I lose," she says sitting back to look at him as if he should know that, that would happen. Still, just in case he didn't know she wrote it out for him the note reading I GIVE, in bold letters.

Nathan chuckled and nodded. "Alright then...so lets see...let me get this straight, I please you now, or you please me now?" He said smirking as he sat back, legs open with a bulge in them.

"You can do whatever you want when it's your turn, as long as your working towards getting me to say those two words," smiling at him she moved away to settle back on the couch with a smile. "It's your turn by the way, and do hurry you only have a few minute to submit me," she smirked at him.

"In that case, there's no time for slow foreplay." He said smirking as he moved over to her, forcing her pants to come off and her shirt over her head until she was fully naked. When she was, he joined her and stripped down before forcing her legs open, mouth implanting itself onto her pussy as he began to eat away at her pussy. Speaking into her pussy, he said "I forgot to ask...what do we win if we manage to?"

Jenna couldn't help the shocked look that painted itself on her face, her body responding to the chill with a slight shiver. Her hands going abover her head. Feeling his lips once again on her sex she gave a moan, arching into the feeling savoring the sweet sensation of it all. She would let him use up his time, but she wouldn't give in. "The...game," she breathed out, her hands moving to grip his hair pushing him off of her to assume her place. "My turn," and with that she began her hard sucks to his cock.

Nathan just laughed as he sat back and watched her. "Oh come on, my cock isn't as sensitive as your pussy. You'd have to try a lot...better than that. BOR-ING."

Hearing his words Jenna couldn't help her inner laugh, running her teeth down his shaft and over the reddened head she smiled up at him. "Boring huh? Well than I'll show you boring," moving to straddle him she pushed him inside of her, letting out a soft moan before being her grinding into his body.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpxEQIe5jdw&NR=1&feature=fvwp My mind was just blown away. Can't believe they're doing something like this :] )

Nathan's mouth went agape as his head drooped back, he moaned a slight bit as he couldn't believe she did it so suddenly. "T-That might be a problem..."

(Wow. That's a strange story line to come up with, but bond to be some kind of interesting I would think)

Jenna smiled she knew what he meant when he warned her, but that was all a part of her plan. Moving her hips a little faster she moved to the head before dropping back on him. "Not if you say those words," she whispered in his ear, grinning to herself all the while she bounced.

(To hell with Layton though, I only find it interesting because of Phoenix Wright. :] His games are awesome, whereas Layton's are just stupid mini-games. Or at least I hear, I never bothered to download a rom to try it out before I'd buy it.)

Nathan shook his head as he lay back, clenching his teeth as he tried to keep himself from cumming. "D-Dammit...! You're risking impregnation here, you know that right...!?"

Jenna knew what she was risking and the longer she did this the more her heart pounded with fear, but stubborn is as stubborn does. Coming up to the top of his cock she stopped for only a moment before swirling her hips around the sensitive head before dropping back down, repeating the process over and over. "Not if you just say the words," she purred to him.

(Yeah I've heard the same about the games. I've never played myself though)

Jenna stopped her hips, slowly moving from him she smiled settling beside him on the couch. "I win, I always win," she smugly flipped her hair. Giving him a side ways smile before getting off the couch, gathering her things. "It's alright, you did your best," she stated coolly to him.

(That's quite alright.)

Nathan glared at her before shaking his head. "You...you really have no idea..." He said as he stood up. "You idiot!" He yelled at her in a fury. "You were willing to go so far as risking impregnation just so you could win a stupid game without any benefits of winning!?"

Widening her eyes she looked back at him, giving him a frown before shaking her head. "Nathan, I am on the pill plus if that were to happen which I would have gotten off before hand, they have that Plan B pill so don't get so up tight. Besides, your acting like you've gone through this before," she waves her hand at him.

Nathan glared at her before turning away. "You cheated at the game then if you didn't tell me...gah...!" He pushed passed her, heading upstairs to go into his room...sick of this game they were playing.

Jenna watched him push by her, her eyes lowering in a kind of shame that she didn't expect to have from seeing him rush off like he had. Slowly dressing she let Nathan cool off for a while, wondering if she should go upstairs and talk to him. Deciding it would be best to apologize to the young man she found her way to his door slowly knocking. "Nathan, I'm sorry can I come in?"

Sighing, Nathan gets up from the bed, now fully dressed as he moves over to the door to open it. "What do you want Jen...I was sleeping..." He lied. He wasn't in the mood to speak to her.

"Listen, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just messing around...sorry," she offered her apologies to him. Knowing that he would be upset with her for doing something that could have ruined him.

He simply blinked and still looked at her with an unamused look. "Yeah whatever..." He said as he turned and headed for his bed. He didn't sound too happy still, and somewhat annoyed...but what he really wanted was for her to speak to him some more...though he was pushing her away because of how angry he was.

Watching him walk off Jenna gave a sigh, she could have just left him alone and let him sulk on his own but that wasn't her style. Moving into his room she knelt beside his bed looking at him calmly. "Come on Nate, you don't need to be a jerk about all this. What do you want from me? I already said I was sorry, plus nothing even happened..if anything you got pleasure from it," she rose an eyebrow to him.

He remained silent as he laid there. "Whatever...it was just another sex scene with my sexfriend, I shouldn't be hating you for it. Its not your fault." He muttered to her as he didn't get up to look at her. "If you have something else to say...say it now because I'm heading out in a bit to take a small walk."

"Well..I don't than," Jenna said simply, not liking the fact that he was being cold to her but not really having much of a choice. He was right it wasn't like she needed to be sorry, they were nothing to each other really. Even if he'd come up with this random term she knew that the friend part was a touchy one at best. Turning away she shook her head at him, "have a nice walk." she spoke calmly shutting the door.

A few minutes pass before Nathan gets up from the bed. Going to the door, he sighs as he opens it and leaves his room as he heads downstairs to grab a quick drink before heading out. He'd be back around late at night...not like he was too needed in the house anyway, he was sure she had some other ways to please herself, she didn't need him.

Back
Top Bottom