Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rivals for Jugger

Heart Summers

Supernova
Jenna kept her pace quick in the hall she had to get there before he did, otherwise he would get her favorite chair. Pushing past a few nerds and youths she brushed past the science teacher in a heat. "Move it," she barked to a young shy girl nearly ramming her into the lockers, entering the English room she looked at her empty seat in the back with a smile. "looks like I win again," she smirked heading over to the desk.

(Nathan = My Avatar)

Though Nathan had just bent down to tie his shoes when she walked in. He got up and sat down in her favorite seat, smirking at her as he waved an innocent wave to her as he got comfortable in the chair. "Guess not." He said sneering.

She hadn't even seen Nathan tying his shoes, the next thing she knew he was sitting in her seat waving his enraging finger at her while he sneered. Taking his finger in her hand she gave I rough twist, stompping her foot hard against the title she barked at him her hair falling around her in a wave. "Get out of my seat Nathan!"

"Make me Jenna!" He said as he grabbed her hand and twisted it back so that she was just grabbing his finger, rather than grabbing it and pulling. He sneered as he clamped himself down in the desk, wrapping his legs around the legs of the chair. "I was here first babe, hahaha."

Jenna ground her teeth together, for as long as she had known Nathan he had been one of her rivals in all things. Moving over to him she slaps his shoulder angrily, her nails digging into the skin while she growls at him. "This is my seat and you know it! Now move!" coming around him Jenna gave him a good shove.

(Omg I'm so sorry, I thought I subscribed to this and since I didn't see any posts I figured you didn't reply, sorry sorry!)

Staying firmly where he sat, he did not move, not even caring if his shoulder was in pain from her nails. "Listen up Fido, you ask me nicely and get on your knees to beg and I might just consider moving."

( I was wondering what happened to you. But that's okay :) )

Her face turned pink from the name he had called her, the mere thought of getting on her knees for him was enough to make her sick. "You wish," she barks at him. "Fine don't move, I'll just get one of my many suitors to move you," she threatened looking him in the eye threateningly.

"You mean those guys who just want to have their way with you? Exactly how many of em you slept with? Or better yet...how many of em at once?" He said sneering, obvious that he wasn't going to move whatsoever.

She shook her head at him in disgust for his words, before leaning forward on his desk letting her chest become visible to him. "Maybe you should worry less about how many I've done, and more about how jealous you are that you don't get any," Jenna smiled, moving away from him to sit with her friends.

"Meh...true that, true that." He said shrugging as he laid back in the chair, legs now on the desk as he rested on the two hind legs of the chair while he sat down. "Though at least I'm not a whore, you didn't deny sleeping with multiple people at once."

"Listen Nathan, you damn well know that I'm pure!" she shouts to him, her anger summoning the teacher to shake his head at them. Looking to her teacher she silenced herself as class started her eyes looking over to him to flip him off turning around without another thought.

"Yeah, REAL mature. Flip me off then turn around so I can't do anything back?" Chuckling, he got out of the chair and left the classroom, even if the teacher were to try and stop him. Seeing as how he needed to cool down, he headed for the roof of the school.

She hated the fact that he could do as he pleased, his rebel side winning him a free past to do whatever the hell he wanted when he wanted. Jenna sat angrily steaming in her chair, the teacher having yelled that she moved in the first place, her body calming slowly while she watched the clock click down until the class was over.

When class really was over, Nathan was still on the roof, asleep on one of the benches and without a care in the world. He was a heavy sleeper unless someone physically woke him.

Stepping out of the classroom she began to look for Nathan, Jenna had it up to here with his games often getting her in trouble. After what seemed like forever she decided to try the roof, remembering seeing him once upon a time there. When she came to the roof she smiled seeing him asleep, looking around she searched for the vent bucket the janitors kept up here, her hands grasping the handle she made her way to him. Steadying the bucket of water before dumping it all on his face. "Rise and shine Nathan!" She laughed at him.

Still laying as he was with the water hitting him, he merely squirted some of the water out of his mouth and onto her clothing before sitting up to wipe his face. "Damn, talk about a wet dream." He said laughing a bit.

"That's it, that's all your going to say after I dumped that nasty vile water all over your face! Talk about a wet dream!" Jenna was fuming by now, her heart throbbing in her chest while she tapped her foot angrily at him. "Nathan your despicable and you better watch out this year, ya hear me?" she demanded.

"You know my name! Huh, you know what I don't even know why I deal with you, your a loser and loner that no one likes," she smiles shrugging her shoulder as turned on her heels to leave him on the roof by his lonesome.

Getting up, he grabbed her and and moved her so she was pressed against the fence wall that was used to prevent people from falling off. He pressed his body against her back as he smirked and whispered into her ear. "A loner...yes...but I get what I want."

Jenna's eyes were wide at Nathan's actions her body pressed against the fencing making her nervous of falling, even if it was strong. She listened to what Nathan was saying, her body shivering at his whispered. In a single moment she pushed him from her, "Well not with me!"

He purposely moved when she pushed as he sat back against the fence, laughing his ass off. "Wow, can't believe you actually thought I was gonna rape you or something. No way no how, don't want to catch no viruses or anything hahaha."

"You bastard!" She shouts at him slapping his face for what he had done and said. "You know that I've never....." fading away from what she was going to say she turns on him again. Letting her hands start to run down her body she tried to straighten up before heading back down to the school.

Jenna growled at him coming over to slap his chest and gaze down at the man she had hated for a long while, since the moment that they had been rivals in school and at home. "I believe you have it wrong, I'm beauty and your the beast," she assured spinning around and storming off the roof heading out for her last class of the day.

Back
Top Bottom