Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avalon (Hat+Giselle)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Artanis was certain he had all the bindings correct. All the runs had been inscribed with perfection, and the floor was just as smooth as it needed to be. He had used the proper amounts of blood and other fluids, and had even made several sacrifices to Raven, the Goddess of magic. He had to summon the correct demon!

Of course, like many young man who discovered their powers during sexual tension, Artanis was attempting to summon a Seducer demon, or, in laymen's terms, a Succubus. Raven, Goddess of plans and magic, had better ideas for the young man than donating to the worst sperm bank ever conceived. Plans for him... and the young woman he was to summon.

Reaching through the mists of space, time, and dimensions, She connected his little tunnel of magic to another world entirely. Nothing but the woman would survive the trip, but that was just the Way Things Worked, after all. She was lucky he was working in a secluded basement. Even clothing and other things that survived the trip beside herself would rapidly age over time, visibly wearing out and degrading in minutes.

As he reached the crescendo of his ritual, his hood fell back, revealing a young face, with rounded features. Black bangs covered bright green eyes, and the rest of his body was obscured by simple black robes. The room was dark, barely lit by the glowing circle, mason jars and stone shelving almost all that was visible.

The portal opened, and pulled from the other world...

The surroundings were quiet around her. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining through the tree leaves, shining down on the young girl. She was laying there, curled up a bit as she breathed in deeply as she lifted her head lazily from her slumber. She let out a small huff, tilting her head to the side as she sat herself up. She was a runaway. She had been gone for years on end and had ended up in the forest. Her dark brown hair lay against her neck as she brushed one of them off to the side before smiling. She then blinked though when she felt something overwhelmed her vision. Her eyes continued to flutter as she held her hand over her face as she opened her eyes and gazing at the sky as her eyes widen before darkness washed over her.

THe transportation was instantaneous and painless, though she might feel a sudden chill at the departure of her property... and even if she didn't lost it, it would age to uselessness anyway, seams popping and cloth wearing out in minutes. A young man looked down at her, in a stone basement covered with glowing blue runes. his green eyes regarded her under black bangs, and he wore a long black robe.

"Who have I summoned?" he asked, "And from where?" he frowned.

It was quiet as she started to come to a realization where she was and what was going on. She blinked softly, laying on her back as her dark grey eyes gazed at the ceiling, "Uuh, where am I..?" She muttered. It took her a while to register the questions he was asking, but it came to her. She turned her head to him, "Uh, oh, I..was in a forest.." She said stiffly to him. She was obviously afraid of him just by the way she seemed to pull away from where he stood and inched herself away from him. She held her naked body against her own bare arms, trying to keep herself warm though it seemed like it was failing.

He sighed. This was not the demon he had hoped to have summoned. Merely a helpless girl! He looked down at her. "You are in Rivermeet, in the basement of the Delarosa estate." he said. "Stand. Allow me to inspect you. The circle might pain you if you disobey, I warn, and you cannot leave it unless I say you can." he said, needing to make certain she was not a demon in disguise.

She gazed at him quietly, unable to utter anything since she was fearing his presence as it is. She pushed herself up onto her feet, her eyes gazing over him quietly before holding herself once again, her breasts were perky and her skin was firm so at least she wasn't old. She was beautiful and young. Just so loss and shy right in front of his eyes.

"Very well, then. You are free to cover yourself. I am confident you are not a demon." he said, walking to a closet and opening it. "For now, you'll have to make do with one of my spare robes, miss." he said, tossing her a robe identical to his own as he scuffed the circle, putting it out. He snapped his fingers, and the candles in the room it, bathing it in dim light.

She held onto the robe that he simply tossed to her. She was very well tanned due to being under the sun most of her time. Her eyes widen as she gazed from the robe to him before asking, "Who are you.." A question that she didn't answer earlier for him, since she was very much shocked.

"Artanis Delarosa." he said. "Go on, put it on. Unless you'd rather go without?" he asked, then sighed, sitting down. "You're one of the few that can pull it off."

"..." She stared at him since his name was strange enough for her. This whole situation was strange. She placed the robes over her nude body, holding it close since she was shivering from the cold of his basement. She breathed in as she bit her bottom lip in a nervous habit, "Why...are you doing this..?"

"Clothing you? Because I am a gentleman, and gentlemen do not deny women the option of clothing." he stated. "You are no doubt confused. Please, feel free to ask me any questions that you like."

Back
Top Bottom