Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No clever title, I'm afraid (Jugger82 & IndefiniteEnd

"In me," there was hardly any breath behind her words, but with how close their faces were, she expected him to hear, "Cum in me, master, mark me as yours." With every thrust the pleasure grew more intense, as the end came near for the both of them.

Hearing her completely, he gripped her ass as he began to thrust faster and faster into her, moaning as he kissed up and down her neck until he lay there, cock stiff as a rock as it began to leak his fluids inside of her to a point it started to ooze out without him pulling out. As he did though, another shot of cum came from his cock and it landed on the breast of her uniform. "Are you okay now my little Melody?"

Melody gasped as her master shot his load inside of her, feeling the liquid throughout her pussy, in addition to him. And once he pulled out, another load landed on her breasts, though she hardly noticed that. The heat that had infiltrated every ounce of her being was finally beginning to disappear, leaving behind only confusion. While she nodded in response to his question, she had another one of her own to ask, "Why did I feel that way...?"

"I don't know...maybe you just find me hot enough to get yourself horny? Maybe you were having dirty thoughts without knowing...I'm not really sure, but at least you're okay now." He said smiling to her, still holding her in his arms. He began to play with her ears as they lay there in her bed, all the while he smiled to her.

She simply nodded after he spoke, though the words barely even registered in her mind. All she could think about, now that the heat was gone, was sleep. And the way he was playing with her ears didn't seem to help. Barely even noticing, she let out a soft purr, leaning in to rest against him.

Smiling, he continued to play with her ears but noticed she seemed a bit tired. He patted her on the head before whispering a 'good night' into her ear before getting up to get dressed. When he was, he turned and headed toward the door to leave her to rest.

Making a slightly disgruntled noise when he stood to leave, Melody was too tired to care. She knew she had dishes to wash, and other things to do now that she was a maid, but she couldn't find it in herself to get up. So instead she let herself drift off into sleep.

Nathan smiled as he watched her before exiting the room. He heads into the kitchen and begins to wash dishes in her stead, seeing as how he didn't need to do anything except for to write down the details of the ecstasy. When he was done, he began to head for his room.

Sleep came to her easily. Though she'd barely been working there a few hours, Melody already felt exhausted, and as such she was out cold quickly. Maybe when she wasn't so tired she could go about figuring out why exactly she'd become inexplicably horny.

After a while, Nathan had finally documented his findings on the drug's effects including how long it took for it to take its full effect and when it started to affect the victim, how serious it would make the victim toward wanting sexual desires, which he wrote 'mild' as she was confused rather than wanting. "That seems to be it...now then, tomorrow I'll need to start working on the next bit and see how that works as well."

Melody slept peacefully, curled up on one side much like the cat she resembled. She was without a care for those few hours, before finally the sun began to shine brightly through the large window on one side of the room. Giving the offending object a glare, she mentally made a note to close her curtains from now on. When she sat up, she noticed that something was off. She was sore, in a way that she hadn't been for quite awhile. Desperately, she raked her mind for some recollection of what she had done last night, and with a rush she remembered. "Oh god..." Melody whispered, springing out of her bed and dashing through the hall to pound on her master's door, "Sir?! Sir I need to speak with you!"

After a few moments, Nathan slowly opened the door as he seemed tired and still in the clothing he had yesterday. His eyes had a tint of some black undershading from lack of sleep as he looked at Melody, who seemed to be panicking. "Calm down calm down...what happened?"

Only upon noticing Nathan's attire did Melody look down at her own, revealing, much to her horror, a hiked up skirt and one breast out of her dress. "Did we... do something last night?" She asked, obviously petrified as she hastily pulled the top of her dress up to cover the revealed tit. The evidence pointed to yes, but Melody had to hear it from his lips, she had to.

He rubbed his head, still out of it but still not out of it to say something stupid about how he had drugged her. "Yeah...we did though, you were sick so I brought you to your room but...we soon figured out the sickness was actually that you were horny and...well, you asked me to get rid of the heat, I wasn't going to use my cock but you had asked for it."

She felt her entire face flush at what he had said, her pride in shatters. "Sir, I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me last night." Melody insisted, her eyes pleading with him to understand, "I understand if you want to fire me, but please give me a second chance, it won't happen again!"

"Hold on, hold on! Who said anything about firing you?" He said as he smiled, petting her head and rubbing her ears like he had done so the night before. "You're sick, thats all. The food in the fridge must've been contaminated for being in there for so long, its fine. Don't worry Melody, I would never fire you over something like this. As long as you don't break that one rule I gave you, you'll be fine...okay?"

It was with a deep sigh of relief that she nodded, bowing deeply to him, "Yes sir, thank you sir." Once she was upright, Melody hesitantly smiled at him, "Any requests as to what you would like for breakfast, sir? Something not from the fridge, maybe?"

He chuckled as he heard her. "No, I'm not hungry though you can get something. The cereal is new, I bought it a few days before you arrived, that much I'm certain of. Have at it, don't worry about me." He said smiling as he continued to play with her ears. She was the only one of her kind that he knew about, he found her cat features very unique and interesting.

The way he was fondling her ears felt strangely familiar to her, but she simply brushed the thought off. With another bow to him, Melody hurried in the direction of the kitchen, hoping against hope that she wouldn't get lost on the way. And though it took her a couple of tries, she finally managed to locate it and begin searching through the various cabinets in search of the cereal. When at last she found it, she grabbed a bowl out of the same cabinet that the plates were in, a spoon from a drawer, and she sat down with her meal.

Nathan went back into the lab room as he began to make his next vial of ecstasy. This one, he hoped, would make the affect become full faster rather than to lead her on for a bit before it'd consume her. Though, he kept the recipes for each vial he had stored in many computer databases, multiple copies of each though the one he used on her was the latest and most successful by far.

Back
Top Bottom