Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❥ Threeway RP (Girls Needed)

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
One Night In the Park...

Picture4-7.png

A young couple out in the park one evening are nervous for it is their first date as an actual boyfriend and girlfriend until an energetic and sexually experienced senior intrudes on the awkward moment and decides to teach them a thing or two about having some real, erotic fun as the bunch get in to a hot threesome when no one is looking in the park, later taking the party back home to have some fun.
I personally think this is a good idea because (1.) it's hot fun, (2.) we won't get bored easily with three people in the action at the same time, and (3.) - this RP not only includes a threesome, but MxF as well as FxF. :)

If any of you girls are interested in a role as one of the two girls, you may enlist below and PM me if you want to talk out details, personalities, and names for the characters so we can make this fantasy of mine come true. ♡

~~Cast~~

Boy --- StayFrosty

Girl --- Jaqueline

Senior (Girl) --- Whoami

RE: ❥ Need Girls 4 Threesome [MxFxF]

Great. I'd love for you to join in on the fun. :blush:
Now if only I can find someone willing to be our senior we can get this started.
If you have any questions or ideas just PM, Jaqueline. And thank you. <3

Well, I originally wanted to start the RP with you so I guess I'll take senior girl.

I hope I didn't like, take your spot Whoami!

I'll be on again later tonight, need to go to Christmas Eve family thing. See ya'll later, can't wait to kick this thing off, sounds like a lot of fun.

So, I'll start off the thread and PM you two or post it here when we're ready. ;)
Thanks again, you guys.

Here's the thread: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=18708&pid=581240#pid581240

:)

I think it's alright. Whoami doesn't seem to have a problem with it. If you girls ever want to switch, be my guest, though I don't think that'll be necessary.

Alright then. *Hires an attorney and takes case to court*

Nah, but seriously I'm fine with it. I'm just worried after a while it may get harder to play with the accent, like always trying to imitate one then type it down in quotations. Anyways, if it does get difficult feel free to change it. ;)

Alright, I'm just saying that your last post was a little confusing at first.
Must be some thick accent.

Back
Top Bottom