Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avalon (Hat+Hestia)

Hat-tori

Supernova
Artanis was certain he had all the bindings correct. All the runs had been inscribed with perfection, and the floor was just as smooth as it needed to be. He had used the proper amounts of blood and other fluids, and had even made several sacrifices to Raven, the Goddess of magic. He had to summon the correct demon!

Of course, like many young man who discovered their powers during sexual tension, Artanis was attempting to summon a Seducer demon, or, in laymen's terms, a Succubus. Raven had better plans for the young man than donating to the worst sperm bank ever conceived. Plans for him... and the young woman he was to summon.

Reaching through the mists of space, time, and dimensions, She connected his little tunnel of magic to another world entirely. Nothing but the woman would survive the trip, but that was just the Way Things Worked, after all. She was lucky he was working in a secluded basement.

As he reached the crescendo of his ritual, his hood fell back, revealing a young face, with rounded features. Black bangs covered bright green eyes, and the rest of his body was obscured by simple black robes. The room was dark, barely lit by the glowing circle, mason jars and stone shelving almost all that was visible.

The portal opened, and pulled from the other world...

It had been late. The gospel choir of the college Jemily attended had run over its given time. It was winter so the streets of the small college town were dimly lit by old street lights. She had been speed walking home when she slipped on the ice of the cross walk. Jemily's brown bag nearly flew off her arm as her feet stumbled and tripped out from under her.

In was only seconds later when her ass hit the hard ground. Her cream fluffy and soft winter coat spread open revealing her green top and ragged blue jeans. "Ow." Jemily muttered not even realizing that the streets of her small town were gone. Jemily shifted her bag and stood up rubbing her sore ass. "They need to use more salt." She muttered blowing her dark brown hair out of her face. Her loose ponytail had to have come undone with the fall. It was then the color of the ground started to make her pause. The streets were black with faded white crosswalk lines.... And the room was brighter then the streets. Wait room?! Jemily jerked her head up and looked around bewildered and confused. This was not her small college town.

Artanis blinked. Had he flubbed? No... No, wait...

That was definitely a human. Not a demon. Damn it all! He sighed, snapping his fingers. The candles in the room lit, restoring the room to normal light, as he scuffed out the magic circle. It went out with a soft zapping sound.

"Alright, where are you from?" he asked, looking down at her. He offered his hand, looking away from her. "And what's your name?" he added. "I am Artanis Delarosa."

She liely would not notice, but the summoning spell and the trip had done a number on her clothing: namely, it was aging a thousand times faster than normal.

"I'm from New York... This isn't Brockport is it?" Jemily asked taking the guys hand. "I'm Jemily Wilcox and nice to meet you Artanis" Jemily smiled trying not be trip over the name to badly. It was a weird name then again looking around this place was weird. "I think I hit my head." She muttered to herself. Her free hand reached up to the back of her head and felt around for a bump only to find none. "Um... where am I?" Jemily asked looking back at Artanis. He looked like a normal guy maybe a D&D geek or something with the way he was dressed.

The campus did have a gaming group after all her friend Courtney was part of it so maybe he was a friend of Courtney's. "Hey are you one of Courtney's D and D buddies or something?" Jemily asked trying to figure out where she was and who Artanis was.

"Dee and Dee?" he asked. "Nay, I am a sorcerer." he stated, holding out his hand. A tiny ball of fire, a perfect glowing sphere, appeared. "New York... I have not heard of such a place. Well, at least I summoned you from another world, then." he went on, walking past her. "Why not come upstairs?" he asked, with a smile. "Trust me, as your summoner, I will not allow you to come unto harm. For the moment." he said, beckoning her to follow him as the seams at the hems of her jeans began to split when she moved.

Back
Top Bottom