Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

D&D 3.5 Anyone up for it?

LadyHestia

Planetoid
Okay so I was wondering if anyone would be up for a small group like 5 people D&D 3.5 game. I would like it if I could just be a player and not a DM. Also I'd like it if people were okay with and posible familiar with the following books.
Book of Erotic Fantasy
Book of Vile Darkness
Book of Exalted Deeds
Players guide any or all
DM's guide
Races of the Wild,Stone, and Destiny
Any of the side books for classes
and all the Monster Manules.

Again you don't have to know all but these are some of the books I would like to see used or will use if I have to GM. This game should be a mix of sex and adventure. I'd like it to be plot driven and I think a good starting place will be once we find players and figureout what they would like to be within reason.

Well if I end up DMing the world is kinda a mix of fearun and an original world. There are five main countries and they are seperated by great oceans. Humans, Elves and dwarves are most common as in the east and northern country anything that is not one of those three is being hunted down, under the orders of a mysterious man whose taken hold of both countries.

That if I DM if not I have no clue what to tell ya.

If I can get a copy of the book. But like I said I would actually like it if some else dm. I'm not sure what medium we'd use.

Hello!

I would like to join in also. Would like to play a drow elf female. (Class up to discussion, but some magic user.)

Back
Top Bottom