Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

After writing everything down, he smiled as he got up and took a gel container from the shelf before applying it to his hands. He moved over and began to spread it over her legs before he began to massage them in all the points a runner needed to be massaged in. "So...talk to me about it, it usually helps." He said smiling to her.

Sara groaned appreciativly feeling his hands working on her sore legs, "well I do two sports on top of school, sprinting for the Track and Field team, and the 100meter freestyle for the swim team. That on top of a full school load and I'm lucky if I sleep more than three or four hours a night."

"Oh how terrible...sounds like you should become a regular of mine if you've got five to ten minutes on your hands." HE said smiling to her as he continued to massage her legs. "You've got lots of tension in them, shame these wonderful legs of yours are being used so thoroughly but its to a good cause, no?"

"Mmhhmmm, It means that I'll have a shot at one or another professional or olympic teams," Sara squirmed feeling him dig into a rather sore spot on the back of one of her calfs. "but I really have to keep up on all this."

"Well, you shouldn't overdo it. Its not going to be worth it if your body starts failing on you early on in life. You should take the weekends off, hang out with friends and keep up an out-of-school social life. Hold on lemme get this knot here." He said as his fingers began to get out a knot around her outer thigh that was near her pelvis.

Moaning happily as his fingers worked on it, she shook her head, "As if, the closest friends I have are my room mates and we usually only see each other around the time we sleep. School is my life right now, and I havn't had a weekend since last year." She sighed discontentedly and settled her head onto crossed arms.

"Well, stress like this is exactly what needs to be relieved...which is what my mental massage is about though...it requires me to do things that Ming, your old masseuse, told me to do to help you girls with your...love lives, if you catch my drift." He said as he continued to massage her legs though now he was to her inner thighs around her pelvis.

Sara let out a little huff, "love life, what love life, I havnt had a boyfriend since middle school!" His remark about catching his drift floating right above her head, "Coach always says that love will distract us from what needs to be done." She feels his hands working on her inner thighs but thinks nothing of it remembering Ming working those same muscles which she used during swimming.

"Love life or not, Ming wants me to relieve ALL pressure the girls here have...mainly the emotional and repressed mental stress they have." He stopped massaging her as he sat down next to her, looking the girl in her eyes with care. "If you've got feelings you need to let out, if you need to let out a cry or throw some punches or even just speak your mind, my job is to take those punches, give you a shoulder to cry on, and listen."

"I'm not really angry, just stressed, I feel like I dont even have a life so why bother!" gesturing strongly with one hand her head raise and turned to look at him "I'm almost to the point where I dont even care anymore, all anyone sees is my swimming or my running or my grades, no one sees me for me!" Sara sighs and settles her head back onto her crossed arms, "I'm just tired I guess."

He shook his head. "No...thats not entirely true. I see you as the wonderful woman you are. A nice, delicate yet fire-bellowing, beautiful woman who just needs a little attention for herself rather than for her grades. You know what I see?" He smiled as he leaned in close to her ear. "I see...you."

She shivered feeling his warm breath on her ear, "I like that you see...me" She turns her head slightly, looking at his face, "but you're one of the few around her, and its just sooo...sooo...arghhh, freaking stressful!" her hand chopped the air above the table.

"Hey hey...its fine...listen, before this massage is over, I guarantee you'll be feeling a lot better." He said smiling as his hand rubbed up and down her inner thigh rather than to massage it.

Sara looked back at him over her shoulder feeling the warmth of his hand rubbing on her thigh, "thats...nice."

He smiled as he continued to do so. "The mental stress relieving massage...is moreover considered, sexual, than sensual. Though, it does the trick and helps."

"Sexual?" she smiles and gives a little moan feeling his hand on her thigh, "You mean like kissing right?"

He thought about it before nodding. "Yes...kissing can be the limit, though it goes as far as...all the way, if you know what I mean there as well though how far we go is fully your choice." He said smiling to her as the gel was still on his hand that now began to rub the slit of her pussy from outside her panties, the gel seeping through the lacings.

Sara gasped feeling him touching her, in a place she had only touched, "Ohh, umm, what do you mean, all the way.. i'm kind of, inexperienced." blushing Sara hid her face even as she felt her body start to respond to his rubbing along her slit.

He smiled as he whispered into her ear what he meant. That he would go as far as thrust his cock all the way inside her and let her choose whether he would cum inside or onto her, or if she wanted to taste it. "Its your choice though...I'm the one who's supposed to be helping you."

Sara felt hot, his breath whisping across and into her ear as well as the very suggestion excited her and she turned her blushed face towards him and nodded, "I'd like that very much, just please be caeful, I've never...done anything."

"If that is the case...before we move onto anything severe..." His hand trailed from rubbing her slit to fingering her panties into her pussy as he spoke to her. "Just know when my cock enters...you're going to feel some pain and bleeding."

"I've heard that..." she feels his finger through her panties pressing aginst the same resistance that had been there when she played with herself, "I still want it though..."

"Then let me show you a good time Sara." He said smiling before his lips gently brushed against hers as he reached down, the sound of him unzipping his pants could be heard and the tip of his cock was felt against her leg. Though what Nathan didn't remember was...to lock the door.

Sara felt him pressing against her leg and moaned looking down and seeing her first cock. Her eyes widened at the size of it sticking out of his pants, "Oh my, please...I don't know what to do..."

Walking out of the shower room Lisa ran her brush through her hair trying to get rid of any tangles and as much moisture as possible, she wrapped her oversized towel around herself and headed towards the massage room, opening the door and walking in, not seeing the Masseuse she figured they were in the massage room so she walked towards the door leading back to the tables.

Though by then, Nathan had gotten up to close the curtains around them so they'd be confined in a small area by a cheap curtain. He smiled as his lips continued to lay on hers as he stradled over her, cock prodding her pussy in a teasing manner so she could get a feel for the tip. "Don't worry, let me do all the work...you just sit back, and relax."

Back
Top Bottom