Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

"I don't try a sport, I work on perfecting Rythm Gymnastics" she gives another little groan as he digs into her joint "Right there, and I plan on going to the Olympics with my routines."

"The Olympics you say? You have quite the body for it, if you'll take that compliment. Here, I feel a knot here." He said as his thumbs began to work on removing a knot in her shoulder until it was gone. "How does your shoulder feel now?"

Maria slowly works her shoulder moving it back and forth "It feels like its almost back to the way it should be, theres one last knot but its on the underside on my shoulder...I mean, my armpit but I'm ticklish so be careful"

Chuckling, Nathan nods. "I'll be careful." He lifts her arm above her head to rest there as his arms slipped under her shoulder, massaging her armpit all the while careful not to tickle the girl. "Like this?"

She giggles a little at first as she gets used to the feel of his fingers then groans as he finds the knot and digs his fingers into it "ohh right there perfect."

Smiling he continues to massage her. "Tell me...you're a cute gal, you got someone special for you?" He said as he continued to massage the girl, getting the knot out of he easily.

She laughs quietly, "I barely have enough time to sleep or eat on top of my school and my practice for my routines where do you think I'd have the time for a guy!" she laughs but her face is slightly flushed.

He smiles as he sees her flushing. "Don't worry, its fine...you know, another part of my job is to relieve stress mentally...though, thats the thorough massage I was speaking of earlier. If you're willing to do it, I mean."

She smiles but shakes her head "You're hands are perfect at this but I really don't have time today" she groans and puts her head back down on the table "I can't afford to fall behind on my schoolwork."

"Work work work...its all you think about, too much stress can lead to a variety of things...for instance, failure. You might screw up in your little event, wouldn't want that would you? Just leave it all to me, I'll make you feel aaall better...if you'll let me."

She looks over her shoulder at him, "I have to keep on top of my school work, if not I lose my scholarship, meaning most likely my chance at the Olympics, so I can't not today, but I will be back, maybe we can talk more then."

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Okay then....your shoulder should be better now. I guess I'll see you later then, better head home, its long past how long I'm supposed to be open." He said smiling to her.

She smiles before looking over her shoulder at him again, letting out a suffering sigh "Could you, um turn around so I can get dressed?" Slipping into her leotard once he turns around. "I'll probably be back tommorow, ohh and theres a track running meet tommorow so expect a bunch of girls in here whining about their legs tommorow."

Nathan nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow then sunshine. Get a good night's rest and soak your muscles in some warm water, I gaurantee you'll do better tomorrow." HE said smiling to her as he walks over to where Rebbecca is sleeping, yet he doesn't expose her until Maria leaves.

Maria leaves after gathering her things. Rebecca stirs slowly after you open the curtains. "What time is it" she shivers feeling the cold puddle between her thighs "oh god I'm such a mess..."

Nathan smiles as he rubs her cheek slightly, brushing away the hair that fell into her face. "Its a little after seven, you should head home Rebbecca. Your dorm mates might wonder what happened to you if you stay out too long."

She looks down at herself, "I need to clean up and I'm not sure walking into the gym showers leaking like this is a good idea..." she gestures down at herself, "do you have some towels I can use to clean up with and some water?"

Nodding, he walks over to the closet and pulls out a towel and wets it in a nearby sink. He walks back over, but lays her down and spreads her legs as he begins to clean the juices off of between her thighs. When all was done, he smiled and looked at her. "All done."

She smiles shyly up at him "Thanks, um could you reach my shirt?" she points to the chair behind him as she slips on her underwear and her pants. "Um, I gotta go back to my dorm now I guess" she gives a shy wave and slips out.

Handing her her shirt, he smiles as he watches her leave. Closing the door and locking it, he lays down on an empty bed and drifts off to sleep for tomorrow afternoon.

The next day comes around and as Maria had warned a large track meet had been held, distance runners and sprinters had basically taken over the training facility for the day. Sara had just finished her part as a sprinter and came down the steps leading to the locker room when she saw the sign on the massage therapy door and decided that a massage was just what she needed, opening the door she went into the office, "Hello?"

Nathan awoke slowly to the sound of someone coming in. He yawned as he moved the curtains a bit to see that a girl had come in, the cutest one so far in his opinion. He got up and rubbed his head as he approached her. "Yeah yeah...morning....oh uh...do you need something Miss? A massage I'm going to guess?" He said smiling to her past slightly tired eyes.

Sara walks into the room, and grins at him, "well yea its why this place is here, right? I'm Sara, and you are?" She hops up onto a massage bed dropping her sneakers and shorts onto the floor leading a pair of panties and sports bra on when she laid down.

He raised an eyebrow. "You're not curious to get this naked in front of a guy? The other girls seemed to be anyway. I'm the masseuse. Nathan Stone at your service." He said smiling as he walked over to his clipboard. "I'm gonna need a name and if you want oil, gel, or lotion for the massage. Also if you want a muscle relieving massage or a mental stress relieving one."

Sara laughed, "I already said, I'm Sara, Sara Mcdouglas. And no I lost most of my modest with the two sports I do. Ohh and i'll take the gel massage." She looked over at Nathan wondering what the mental stree relief massage was, "hmmm well I'll take a regular muscle massage on my legs and then I'll try your mental stress massage, I can't even begin to tell you how stressed life's been recently."

Back
Top Bottom