Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

Nodding, he continues to let her slack down until his cock fills hers entirely. Smirking, he whispers into her ear. "How about now? Are you okay now?"

Panting softly she feels him bottom out, feeling the tip of his cock against her cervix. "I'm fine, I feel so full, you're stretching me open..." her eyes close as she tilts her head back against his chest moaning and drinking in the feeling of being stuffed full.

He had his hands on her butt cheeks for leverage and began to massage it as he lifted her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her as he began to suck and lick on her neck.

She feels him grab onto her butt cheeks and feels him start to slide her up and down on his cock "ohh yess" she moans as she tilts her head back onto his shoulder exposing her neck which he took advantage of, Rebecca's eyes flew open as he started to lick and suck on her neck causing her to cry out "oh god! thats so wonderful, please more, please!"

Doing as she told, he began to thrust into her faster as he massaged her ass and licked up and down her neck. HE keeps gong faster and faster, moaning all the while.

Her mind goes blank of everything except the feeling of him, all of him, as he licks and sucks at her neck and the feeling of his chest sliding against her back as he slams himself into her repeatedly faster and faster. "Oh god...I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!"

(brb for a few minutes)

"Me too! Me too!" He called out to her as he continued to thrust into her, faster and faster as he was ever so closely to the point he'd shoot his load out.

Rebecca cried out her hands grabbing at him over her shoulders as her pussy began to spasm and squeeze uncontrolably hard on his cock, "Oh my gawd! Cumming!" Her body began twitching and thrashing on top of his as a powerful orgasm overtook her.

Upon feeling her orgasm, he too, began to shoot his load into her. Panting hard, he lays back on the bed smiling to her. "Massage finished...haha..."

Rebecca's head lolled back onto his shoulder and she let out a little breathless chuckle as she settled against his chest, "That is quite possibly the best massage I've ever had, simply amazing, but I can't move now I'm so relaxed." She smiled and looked up over her shoulder at him.

"Well, feel free to rest in this bed, I've got others. Sweet dreams." He says before kissing her cheek. He gets up and closes the curtains around her so that anyone else who comes in for a massage won't see her naked and with cum between her legs.

Rebecca closed her eyes and drifted to sleep quickly despite the mess pooling between her legs.

Maria, twirled and jumped spinning the ribbon around herself and through the air in a brilliant pattern to the sounds of the violin that was being played on the cd player, "Enough!" Barked her teacher, "You're pushing the limit for one day's training, and your right shoulder seemed stiff, get it looked at." With that her teacher turned and packed up the cd player and walked out, Maria went downstairs into the masseuse office knocking softly on the door as she went in, "Ming, hello are you here? My shoulder is acting up again." Getting no instant reply, "Ming? Hello? I havn't got all day!" with a high class huph she turns and starts to walk back across the office.

Nathan had fallen asleep at the desk while writing down that Rebbecca had come in for a massage. He was tired from their little sexcapade and wanted a few minutes of rest before he'd start on the next girl that would come in.

Maria storms towards the door then stops looking at the figure slumped over the desk, "Must be a new clerk or appointment guy for Ming, sleeping on the job, pffft." She saunters over to the desk and slams her hand down, "Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty."

Jumping to the slamming hand, he looks over to see a girl. HE smiled as he sat up, rubbing his eye to wake himself up some more. "Hey...you here for a massage?" He yawns tiredly as he smiles at her.

She sniffs slightly, "well of course, thats the only purpose of this office and the attached room, right? So anyway, you must be new, where's Ming I need to have my shoulder checked on." She flips her hair over her shoulder as she turns away from your desk placing a hand on her hip just above the frills on her leotard.

"Ming's gone, I'm her replacement, Nathan. A pleasure to meet you miss. Now then..." He took a clipboard and began to look at it to write down her information saying he had to massage her. "Need a name and what kind of massage you want."

She snaps her head around over her right shoulder wincing as she does so before snapping at him, "Wait, what do you mean Ming's gone?! No! This can't be!" She stomps her foot turning around and stalks back to the desk. "My name is Maria Santiago, and I need Ming not some little boy!" She harumphs again staring down at him.

Nathan ignores her comment as he writes down her name. "Okay...so then, what kind of massage do you want, oil? Lotion? Or a gel massage? I also have a special massage you could get though it is very thorough."

She glares at the top of his head as he ignores her protests. "Fine, I want a lotion massage, I need to get my shoulder worked on my coach says it was acting stiff during practice, thats my right shoulder I mean." She points to it for emphasis. "I havn't got much time I need to do this quickly so I can get on with school work."

"Now now, a massage can't be rushed. IT has to be done just right or it will all be for nothing." He said smiling as he took a lotion from atop a shelf. "Please lay down in one of the empty beds, if you will." He said smiling to her.

She tosses her head again looking at you over her shoulder and does a little half twirl motion with her finger "Turn around..." she waits for him to turn and then strips off her leotard grabbing a towel and laying down covering her butt and privates while pressing her chest into the towel on the table, "Ok you can turn back now and get on with it" Her voice sounds bored and slightly agitated.

Nathan didn't pay mind to her attitude because it would all go away once she had the massage. Moving over, he puts the lotion in on his hands and began to massage her right shoulder in a way that would loosen the muscles and relief tension build up. "How's it starting to feel now?"

She groans as he digs in on a tense spot "It hurts, thats the nature of muscle knots and tension" she rolls her eyes despite the fact that he's quite possibly better than Ming was letting out a soft little appreciative moan. "A little higher on the shoulder right near the join."

Nodding Nathan continued to massage her, though he moved up some so that he was massaging her joint like she asked him to. "So Maria...tell me a bit about yourself. What sport do you try out here at this sports center?"

Back
Top Bottom