Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Kitten

"I could use a little emotional or mental relief," She sighs feeling his hands rubbing on her inner thighs, "thats very nice. So what all do you do for this massage?"

She feels his hand slip up her thighs rubbing the entire way "Ohh but thats a private place, you shouldn't touch there" She twists around raising her upper body off the table and looking back at him.

"But its what this massage is about...letting stress out through sexual favors." HE said as he continued to rub her pussy with one hand, the other one beginning to massage her breast from outside the clothing.

Rebecca squirms feeling him rubbing her pussy through her gym shorts, "That feels nice, ohh don't stop...please," she arch's her back when Nathan begins to massage her breast through the sports bra, pressing herself more fully into his hand "ohh, I've never felt this"

"Thats good, let all your tension and stress out as I do this." He said smiling as he continued to massage and rub the girl, though his hand slipped into her shirt and began to massage her bare breast, some gel still on it as he did so.

She raises herself up on one elbow giving him better access to her breast, "s-should I take off my shirt," She bites back a moan as his hand rubs across her breast.

"Only if you want to, it isn't required." HE said as he continued to massage her breast and rub her pussy, now slowly starting to finger her with his index finger.

"Ohh god," She raises up as he slips his finger into her, "That feels good," moaning soflty she slides her shirt over her shoulders and drops it onto the table top.

He smirks as he leans in close to begin licking at the nipple opposite of the breast his hand was on, which was now fiddling with her nipple. His finger kept going inside her until it hit the knuckle.

Rebecca moans feeling him licking and playing with her nipples, "More, please ohh god" Her hips are slowly sliding down trying to get more of his finger inside of her. "Please, I need...oh, I don't know what I need but I need something."

He stopped all he was doing. He leaned back and began to undo his pants to bring out his erect cock. "Is this...what you need?" HE said smiling to her.

She looks at it giving her lips a little lick, "Can I...touch it?" she slowly reaches out her hand towards it, all of her attention focused on his evident manhood in front of her.

"Be my guest Rebbecca." He said smiling as he sat down beside her torso area, giving her enough room to reach around him to start getting a feel for his cock.

She slowly touches the tip feeling it twitch when she touches it she snaps her hand back, looking up at him before reaching out again and slowly wrapping her hand around it. "So warm and hard but soft too," She smiles up at you her petite hand wrapped around the shaft, "um...what should I do?"

"Well, you could move your hand up and down it, thats a start...you could suck on it like you would a lollypop or...you could stick it somewhere else on your body."

Slowly she starts to stroke her hand up and down the shaft, "Like this?" She sees the expression of pleasure on his face and smiles before looking back down at his cock, she notices the head leaking precum and slowly moves her face closer sticking her tongue out and licking the precum off the tip, "mmm, kind of salty" she slowly licks the head before deciding to close her mouth of the head like a popsicle not very skilled she bumps the head with her teeth.

Nathan smiled and his cock throbbed in her mouth as she lay her mouth over it to taste his precum. Feeling her teeth bump the head of his cock, he began to do a cold sweat. "Don't bite it off now...careful with your teeth." He said smiling as he lightly laid his hand on her head.

"Showry" she says with her mouth full, her tongue moves around the base of the head as she slides it into her mouth more before pulling it out with a sucking Pop. "thats fun!" she grins up at you, "so what else should I do?" her hand still slowly stroking the shaft.

"You can keep going until more of that salty treat comes out in a bigger load, or you can let me stick it in someplace that'll help relieve the stress." He said smiling as he petted her head.

"Um I'd like to continue with the stress relief" she blushes brightly, looking down at his cock again, "Its so amazing, I'm wondering what more it can do."

Smiling, he picked her up and turned her around so her back was to his chest and his cock between her legs. He smiled as he began to lower her pants and panties to show her bare pussy, which the shaft of his cock now lay against. "I'll show you all it can do."

She giggles as he easily picks her up and places her against himself. Helping him to slide her pants and panties off and watching them drop to the floor, his shaft nestled between her pussy lips, "Its so warm and its throbbing against me." She looks down and sees it poking out between her legs and the neatly trimmed triangle above her clit. "Show me what it can do, please." Her voice begging.

Nodding, Nathan angles his cock in so that the tip was prodding against her pussy. Before long, he began to sink her down on his cock until she engulfed half of it with her pussy. "Are you okay?"

His cock prods against the opening of her pussy and she pushes herself back against him harder trying to reangle herself until she feels his tip slip into her opening. Slowly he pushes her down on his cock stopping at the halfway mark. She feels her pussy stretch to accomodate her first cock groaning as she does, "I'm...ok" she gasps slightly, "please keep going"

Back
Top Bottom